WSJ: Pass the Border Bill

It is like I have said before. They do not want resolution or even improvement on the border, as it is really not important to them, except for raising donations.
Looks like republicans want to "own" the border mess, in an election year, while the administration and the Democrat party, hand them legislation, they have said they wanted. So, the do nothing Congress, intentionally does nothing, but obstruct, again. Big surprise.:icon_rolleyes:
Fuck you Biden doesn't need more funding you dumb son of bitch

Bull. The Constitution gets in his way, he ignores it and tries to get away with it, anyway, willing to sick mobs on anybody that does not go along with it, but honoring their duty to the constitution, instead.
Trump does not believe in supporting NATO.
Rule of Law not as big a joke as he thought. Looks likeit applies to him also, after the court decision.
Government Secrets, like the ones trump refused to return, even having them moved and hidden.
They are both old. I wish the choices were younger, but they are not. I'll go with the one, that lets the constitution, rule of law, and votes by the electorate continue to matter.
More horse shit from the cult

Bull. The Constitution gets in his way, he ignores it and tries to get away with it, anyway, willing to sick mobs on anybody that does not go along with it, but honoring their duty to the constitution, instead.
Trump does not believe in supporting NATO.
Rule of Law not as big a joke as he thought. Looks like it applies to him also, after the court decision.
Government Secrets, like the ones trump refused to return, even having them moved and hidden.
They are both old. I wish the choices were younger, but they are not. I'll go with the one, that lets the constitution, rule of law, and votes by the electorate continue to matter.
1. When did Trump ignore the Constitution? Trump did not sic mobs on anyone, he said to peacefully protest.

2. Biden ignores the Constitution. He is canceling more Debt even though the USSC said he can't.

3.You keep repeating the lie that Trump does not support NATO. Trump strengthened NATO. Stop typing lies.

4. "Rule of Law" my ass. Its called "Lawfare". Democrats don't get prosecuted, Trump does.

5. Classified documents. Like Biden stole and kept in his garage. At least MAL is protected by the Secret Service.

6. You can vote for Biden, I won't.

1. When did Trump ignore the Constitution? Trump did not sic mobs on anyone, he said to peacefully protest.

2. Biden ignores the Constitution. He is canceling more Debt even though the USSC said he can't.

3.You keep repeating the lie that Trump does not support NATO. Trump strengthened NATO. Stop typing lies.

4. "Rule of Law" my ass. Its called "Lawfare". Democrats don't get prosecuted, Trump does.

5. Classified documents. Like Biden stole and kept in his garage. At least MAL is protected by the Secret Service.

6. You can vote for Biden, I won't.
m75m0hapylhc1.jpeg

Trump was planning to drop out of NATO.

The secret service protects the president, not classified documents.

The conservative WSJ Editorial Board have written an impassioned plea to pass the Border Bill. They ask:

‘Do Republicans want to better secure the U.S. border, or do they want to keep what has become an open sore festering for another year as an election issue? That’s the choice presented to Congress this week with the rollout of the Senate’s bipartisan border security bill, and we’ll soon learn what the GOP really wants.”

“By any honest reckoning,” they write, “this is the most restrictive migrant legislation in decades.” The Board acknowledges that Trump never came close to passing this type of bill and that the bill will be a great improvement to the status quo.

The Board writes that if the Border Bill Is not passed chaos on the border will continue for another year.

The question I have is why do Trump and his MAGA minions want continued chaos at the border? Why are House Members putting fealty to Trump over our national security?

If you against this border bill, you are in favor of the status quo. Apparently, Tump and his supporters are fine with the way things are at the border.

We should pass the House's border bill but every Democrat in the House voted against it.

The conservative WSJ Editorial Board have written an impassioned plea to pass the Border Bill. They ask:

‘Do Republicans want to better secure the U.S. border, or do they want to keep what has become an open sore festering for another year as an election issue? That’s the choice presented to Congress this week with the rollout of the Senate’s bipartisan border security bill, and we’ll soon learn what the GOP really wants.”

“By any honest reckoning,” they write, “this is the most restrictive migrant legislation in decades.” The Board acknowledges that Trump never came close to passing this type of bill and that the bill will be a great improvement to the status quo.

The Board writes that if the Border Bill Is not passed chaos on the border will continue for another year.

The question I have is why do Trump and his MAGA minions want continued chaos at the border? Why are House Members putting fealty to Trump over our national security?

If you against this border bill, you are in favor of the status quo. Apparently, Tump and his supporters are fine with the way things are at the border.

Let’s not forget that the Border Patrol Union came out in favor of it as well and they are the folks that have to deal with this first hand

Forum List

Back