Congress misses deadline to reauthorize CHIP; childrens' health care program! GOP no love kids

And fuck all of you 'Conservatives'. Your 'caring' about abortion is nothing but politics. You care for nothing but yourselves. You are the trash that needs to be carried out of this nation.

Which is why you demand others pay for your kids, is because you care..... about only yourself. Not the country.

Congress misses deadline to reauthorize childrens' health care program.
Congress missed a deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) over the weekend, leaving federal funding to expire at the end of the month, according to ABC News.

Neither the House nor the Senate took up a vote to reauthorize the program, which helps states provide inexpensive health insurance to children in lower-income families.

Congress was on track to miss the deadline earlier this week, and though the Senate released a bipartisan, five-year bill to reauthorize the program, a vote wasn’t scheduled.
Another
study by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 10 states would run out money by the end of the year.

The deadline to reauthorize the program passed after Senate Republicans spent much of the last few weeks pushing to pass an ObamaCare repeal bill co-sponsored by Sens. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).That bill wasn’t introduced for a vote on the Senate floor after three Republicans announced their opposition, killing its chance of passing.
Congress misses deadline to reauthorize childrens' health care program

:cuckoo:YEP! The GOP/DOPer party is taking it out on the kids, as they can't govern as a party.
This could be a clean bill to save kiddies. What use is the GOP/DOPer party?
Yes, these kids are out of the womb and must die, seems to be the GOP/DOPer way, I guess?

Let's see, someone makes a choice to have a child they can't afford then blames someone else because the parents don't meet their responsibility to provide for that child.

It's the parent's responsibility to provide for their kids. If anyone it taking it out on the kids it's the parents not doing their job. If someone makes the choice to have a kid, why should the responsibility for supporting it be on those that didn't produce the child?

Look at is as an opportunity for YOU to prove you care as much as you pretend to care.

Because we have a moral society that cares about all Americans including low income people. We want to help people who need help. Telling people to drop dead is not the American way of doing things.
No one is telling you to stop helping. Go right ahead. What a lot of us protests is, we do not desire to coerced provision for spawn we have not engendered. If you make kids, you pay for them. If you cannot afford kids, don't make them. Simple, really...you can't/don't want yard apes/ankle biters/f**k trophies...don't screw that cooze...

Congress missed a deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) over the weekend, leaving federal funding to expire at the end of the month, according to ABC News.

Neither the House nor the Senate took up a vote to reauthorize the program, which helps states provide inexpensive health insurance to children in lower-income families.

Congress was on track to miss the deadline earlier this week, and though the Senate released a bipartisan, five-year bill to reauthorize the program, a vote wasn’t scheduled.
Another
study by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 10 states would run out money by the end of the year.

The deadline to reauthorize the program passed after Senate Republicans spent much of the last few weeks pushing to pass an ObamaCare repeal bill co-sponsored by Sens. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).That bill wasn’t introduced for a vote on the Senate floor after three Republicans announced their opposition, killing its chance of passing.

:cuckoo:YEP! The GOP/DOPer party is taking it out on the kids, as they can't govern as a party.
Yes, these kids are out of the womb and must die, seems to be the GOP/DOPer way, I guess?

Let's see, someone makes a choice to have a child they can't afford then blames someone else because the parents don't meet their responsibility to provide for that child.

It's the parent's responsibility to provide for their kids. If anyone it taking it out on the kids it's the parents not doing their job. If someone makes the choice to have a kid, why should the responsibility for supporting it be on those that didn't produce the child?

Look at is as an opportunity for YOU to prove you care as much as you pretend to care.
Enjoy hell...

And fuck all of you 'Conservatives'. Your 'caring' about abortion is nothing but politics. You care for nothing but yourselves. You are the trash that needs to be carried out of this nation.

Which is why you demand others pay for your kids, is because you care..... about only yourself. Not the country.
Little piss ant, my kids had a lot more than did most children. That I made sure of, and I paid for it all myself. And my dd214 says Honorable, volunteered, not drafted.

Another

Because we have a moral society that cares about all Americans including low income people. We want to help people who need help. Telling people to drop dead is not the American way of doing things.

Apparently many want to offset the bad choices of people then expect that they will make better decisions the next time.

I'm not telling them to drop dead. I'm telling them to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves or find people like you that are foolish enough to think it's a good idea to pay for someone else's bad choices.

How is it immoral to expect people that make the choice to pay for it? How is it moral to make a choice then expect others to be forced to pay the price?

You are essentially telling them to drop dead. Those children are there and they are not going away because you want them to do so. How moral is it to punish the kids. Not very moral.

No I'm not. You are telling them to drop dead. You claim you have a responsibility to them, I'm not. Since you take that responsibility, if they don't get what you say they need, it's on you.

How moral is it to force those of us told to butt out of what a woman does with her body to pay for the results of choices that aren't any of our business? Its' not.

If you want to provide for them, take it upon yourself. I have two children and they are the ONLY ones to which I hold a moral, legal, and ethical responsibility to support. In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, they aren't mine to support.

Another

Apparently many want to offset the bad choices of people then expect that they will make better decisions the next time.

I'm not telling them to drop dead. I'm telling them to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves or find people like you that are foolish enough to think it's a good idea to pay for someone else's bad choices.

How is it immoral to expect people that make the choice to pay for it? How is it moral to make a choice then expect others to be forced to pay the price?
So, you want a five year old to go out and take care of himself. How kind of you. And if that child grows up uneducated, hungry, and with no hope, what do you think his life choices will be? You seek to punish the child for the parents poor choices, and, in doing so, punish our whole nation. Not only are you a heartless son of a bitch with a shriveled soul, you are stupid.

I EXPECT the parents to do it just like I did for mine. I'm not expecting anything more of another parent than I've done myself. What's wrong with that? If they don't, I EXPECT you bleeding hearts that think it's a good idea to offset the choices of those parents to do it.

If the choices of those parents to not do their job, choices I'd bet they'd say are none of your, mine, or anyone else's business when they're made, constantly have them offset by forcing the taxpayers to do it for them, what's to keep them from making more bad choices? Where is the incentive to make better choices?

You have no problem punishing those of us that didn't make the choices and are good parents. Why should we pay the price for choices we didn't make?

Our nation is punished by the constant demands from people who won't do their job. The entitlement mindset is killing us.

Expecting people to be responsible for THEIR choices isn't heartless. People like you constantly nickel and diming us to death to pay for irresponsible people is heartless. Either do it yourself if you care as much as you claim or STFU about someone else doing it.

Another

No one is telling you to stop helping. Go right ahead. What a lot of us protests is, we do not desire to coerced provision for spawn we have not engendered. If you make kids, you pay for them. If you cannot afford kids, don't make them. Simple, really...you can't/don't want yard apes/ankle biters/f**k trophies...don't screw that cooze...

Ever notice how those that complain about others not wanting to do something never say I'll voluntarily do more to help a situation I claim to care about?

All I expect is for those that choose to have kids is to pay for them. People like Old Rocks, busybee, etc. demand the rest of us be happy about being forced to support the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when it was being made. I don't care what choices they make. However, if they tell me the choice isn't my business, don't demand it be my responsibility when the one making it can't afford the costs.

Another

so gasp are gasp you gasp saying gasp that gasp their gasp parents gasp will gasp have gasp to gasp be gasp parents?

gasp gasp

funny or sad but true;

the internet is full of videos of loving and caring leftists walking right passed kids in dire need and not doing a fucking thing to help, some even treat the kid like shit.

Similar videos do not exists in conservative areas.

why is that...

Another

Enjoy hell...

You're the one claiming it's your responsibility to provide help. Since you aren't doing what you claim should be done, you enjoy it.

funny or sad but true;

the internet is full of videos of loving and caring leftists walking right passed kids in dire need and not doing a fucking thing to help, some even treat the kid like shit.

why is that...

That's because the leftists version of helping involves SAYING you care.

funny or sad but true;

why is that...

They will help, as long as they don't have to do the actual help.

It's like handing a ditch digger his shovel and claiming you did 1/2 the work.

funny or sad but true;

why is that...

In other words, as long as they don't have to voluntarily put forth the money they demand the rest of us be forced to pay. Can't count the number of times a lefty has said "I wouldn't mind paying more in taxes if it would go to (fill in the blank)". It seems they believe that the only way things can be done is for the government to tell them to help in situations where they claim to care so much. If they cared, why does anyone have to tell them?

funny or sad but true;

why is that...

In other words, as long as they don't have to voluntarily put forth the money they demand the rest of us be forced to pay. Can't count the number of times a lefty has said "I wouldn't mind paying more in taxes if it would go to (fill in the blank)". It seems they believe that the only way things can be done is for the government to tell them to help in situations where they claim to care so much. If they cared, why does anyone have to tell them?
Want a better school?

How's about you buy some books for the kids yourself?
no?

then stfu.

We feed kids 3 meals a day now, that's in addition to the food stamps. So what are they doing during the summer?

funny or sad but true;

why is that...

Want a better school?

How's about you buy some books for the kids yourself?
no?

then stfu.

We feed kids 3 meals a day now, that's in addition to the food stamps. So what are they doing during the summer?

How much redundancy is there is the two food programs? Where I live, the schools do breakfast and lunch. Many kids get "free" on both of them. If the family is getting food stamps and it takes into account three meals/day, the taxpayers are providing financing for 5 meals/day during the school year. During the summer, since there is no school, they're back down to three meals/day.

Many location do what is called a "Backpack Program". The schools send home a book bag with food each weekend throughout the school year so the children will have something to eat when school is out. Funding for many of those is through private donations as it should be. My question is if the family is getting food stamps, and that's a factor used is deciding who gets the bags, why is there a need to send food home if money is provided to buy it?

Since those kids aren't my responsibility, I'm not the one letting them die. Those that are responsible are.

They are your responsibility because you oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, in addition to opposing comprehensive sexual education. So all these children that are unwanted would be prevented with a sexual education and contraceptive policy, which would also prevent abortion. So it's hard to see how you aren't the cause of the problem you complain about.

I'm expecting that parents that produced and chose to have those children provide it. They made the choice, let them pay.

Of course, it's more complicated than that. You force people to give birth, then you shirk any responsibility for anything that comes afterwards. So again, how are you not the cause of the problem you complain about?

How is it fair to those of us that didn't make the choice to pay the price while those making the choice do nothing? In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, it isn't my responsibility to provide for it. If you mindset is that the one having no say shouldn't pay the price, you shouldn't have a problem with how I look at things.

No one believes for a second that you made it this far in your life on your own.

Baz Ares says it's free. If it's PAID for with tax dollars it's not free. We ALL do not contribute to it. The ones benefiting from it don't contribute to the pot that pays it and vice versa. Since I have no responsibility to someone for which I had no say in whether or not they're here, there is no accountability on me when it comes to providing for them. If you want to take on someone else's kids, fine. I choose not to and I thought you lefties were about choice. Guess not.

All do contribute to it because it's funded from the Medicare tax and administered by CMS. You know nothing.

By the way, I don't let kids for which I'm responsible go without. There are two of them.

Yeah, you take handouts just like anyone else. Like the Child Tax Credit. Total handout.

Since those kids aren't my responsibility, I'm not the one letting them die. Those that are responsible are.

They are your responsibility because you oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, in addition to opposing comprehensive sexual education. So all these children that are unwanted would be prevented with a sexual education and contraceptive policy, which would also prevent abortion. So it's hard to see how you aren't the cause of the problem you complain about.

I'm expecting that parents that produced and chose to have those children provide it. They made the choice, let them pay.

Of course, it's more complicated than that. You force people to give birth, then you shirk any responsibility for anything that comes afterwards. So again, how are you not the cause of the problem you complain about?

How is it fair to those of us that didn't make the choice to pay the price while those making the choice do nothing? In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, it isn't my responsibility to provide for it. If you mindset is that the one having no say shouldn't pay the price, you shouldn't have a problem with how I look at things.

No one believes for a second that you made it this far in your life on your own.

Baz Ares says it's free. If it's PAID for with tax dollars it's not free. We ALL do not contribute to it. The ones benefiting from it don't contribute to the pot that pays it and vice versa. Since I have no responsibility to someone for which I had no say in whether or not they're here, there is no accountability on me when it comes to providing for them. If you want to take on someone else's kids, fine. I choose not to and I thought you lefties were about choice. Guess not.

All do contribute to it because it's funded from the Medicare tax and administered by CMS. You know nothing.

By the way, I don't let kids for which I'm responsible go without. There are two of them.

Yeah, you take handouts just like anyone else. Like the Child Tax Credit. Total handout.

Run along, troll. I'd rather deal with the n*ggers on here. They're even smarter than you.

As long as those children are murdered in utereo, I guess they don't count. What's the price of a human life. I guess libs would rather take the cheap option and pay $750-$1000. Well, at least you won't be wasting as many tax dollars.

Couple things to this:

1. There would be fewer abortions if there was free, open, and unfettered access to birth control and contraception. There would also be fewer abortions if there was comprehensive sex ed in schools. You oppose all that, so it's hard to see how your outrage at abortion is genuine when you oppose the things that would dramatically lower the abortion rate. Basically, your argument against abortion is a big old circle jerk, and you are eating the cracker.

2. Whether or not you are morally opposed to abortion doesn't change the fact that once children are born, they need to be taken care of. So you force these women to give birth, then you abrogate responsibility for everything that comes afterward. Well, you are assuming responsibility for the child when you force birth, so what happens after the child is born is your responsibility too.

3. When it comes to wasting tax dollars, I hear you. I agree there is a lot of wasteful spending on folks who don't deserve it. You and I just disagree on who those folks are.

Forum List

Back