Congress misses deadline to reauthorize CHIP; childrens' health care program! GOP no love kids

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baz Ares, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    Since those kids aren't my responsibility, I'm not the one letting them die. Those that are responsible are.

I'm expecting that parents that produced and chose to have those children provide it. They made the choice, let them pay.

How is it fair to those of us that didn't make the choice to pay the price while those making the choice do nothing? In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, it isn't my responsibility to provide for it. If you mindset is that the one having no say shouldn't pay the price, you shouldn't have a problem with how I look at things.

Baz Ares says it's free. If it's PAID for with tax dollars it's not free. We ALL do not contribute to it. The ones benefiting from it don't contribute to the pot that pays it and vice versa. Since I have no responsibility to someone for which I had no say in whether or not they're here, there is no accountability on me when it comes to providing for them. If you want to take on someone else's kids, fine. I choose not to and I thought you lefties were about choice. Guess not.

By the way, I don't let kids for which I'm responsible go without. There are two of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Baz Ares

Baz Ares VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +455
    You're really lost here. Look at the real big picture. That will not change.
    We will always have to deal with our poor people choices. We give all born kids a free education option through high school.
    One abortion cost us 750 bucks. 8-12 years of schooling cost 145K. Many were not planning kids, as the guy leaked.
    If they could cover the cost themselves, they do it. But we cover time after time the poor births and child care. FFS! Get real here.

3. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    I am looking at the big picture. I expect people to support themselves and you make excuses for them when they don't.

It's not free, dumbass. I suppose all those taxes I paid to the local school district really weren't paid if, as you claim, it's free.

Don't care if the guy leaked. He did what it took to product the child. Because it wasn't his intention doesn't mean someone else gets the bill.

I am getting real. As long as you offset the costs of those unwilling to do for themselves, they have no reason to do better. If they can't cover it themselves for the decisions they made or the action they took, they can get it from you. If you won't do it for them, they can do without. It's that simple despite how hard you want to make it or how many excuses you're willing to make.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,753
    Because we have a moral society that cares about all Americans including low income people. We want to help people who need help. Telling people to drop dead is not the American way of doing things.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    Apparently many want to offset the bad choices of people then expect that they will make better decisions the next time.

I'm not telling them to drop dead. I'm telling them to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves or find people like you that are foolish enough to think it's a good idea to pay for someone else's bad choices.

How is it immoral to expect people that make the choice to pay for it? How is it moral to make a choice then expect others to be forced to pay the price?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  6. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,239
    This IS surprising, CHIP is relied upon by many is this conservative, poor county. Not going to help the GOP. A Dump looks bad for not urging renewal in a professional manner, and needs to address this failure promptly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,227
    the far right yes,but the far left asswipes are the same way and should be on the same train outta here......

8. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,753
    You are essentially telling them to drop dead. Those children are there and they are not going away because you want them to do so. How moral is it to punish the kids. Not very moral.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,987
    So, you want a five year old to go out and take care of himself. How kind of you. And if that child grows up uneducated, hungry, and with no hope, what do you think his life choices will be? You seek to punish the child for the parents poor choices, and, in doing so, punish our whole nation. Not only are you a heartless son of a bitch with a shriveled soul, you are stupid.

10. gallantwarrior

gallantwarrior Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,406
    As long as those children are murdered in utereo, I guess they don't count. What's the price of a human life. I guess libs would rather take the cheap option and pay $750-$1000. Well, at least you won't be wasting as many tax dollars.