Congress misses deadline to reauthorize CHIP; childrens' health care program! GOP no love kids

You made no points. Plenty of excuses but no points. That's why I labeled you lower than the n*ggers. At least someone of them try to make a point.

I sure did make points, and they upset you so much that your racism showed through in your response. So I must have really gotten under your skin if you couldn't even control your racism.

Congress misses deadline to reauthorize childrens' health care program.
Congress missed a deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) over the weekend, leaving federal funding to expire at the end of the month, according to ABC News.

Neither the House nor the Senate took up a vote to reauthorize the program, which helps states provide inexpensive health insurance to children in lower-income families.

Congress was on track to miss the deadline earlier this week, and though the Senate released a bipartisan, five-year bill to reauthorize the program, a vote wasn’t scheduled.
Another
study by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 10 states would run out money by the end of the year.

The deadline to reauthorize the program passed after Senate Republicans spent much of the last few weeks pushing to pass an ObamaCare repeal bill co-sponsored by Sens. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).That bill wasn’t introduced for a vote on the Senate floor after three Republicans announced their opposition, killing its chance of passing.
Congress misses deadline to reauthorize childrens' health care program

:cuckoo:YEP! The GOP/DOPer party is taking it out on the kids, as they can't govern as a party.
This could be a clean bill to save kiddies. What use is the GOP/DOPer party?
Yes, these kids are out of the womb and must die, seems to be the GOP/DOPer way, I guess?

Let's see, someone makes a choice to have a child they can't afford then blames someone else because the parents don't meet their responsibility to provide for that child.

It's the parent's responsibility to provide for their kids. If anyone it taking it out on the kids it's the parents not doing their job. If someone makes the choice to have a kid, why should the responsibility for supporting it be on those that didn't produce the child?

Look at is as an opportunity for YOU to prove you care as much as you pretend to care.

Because we have a moral society that cares about all Americans including low income people. We want to help people who need help. Telling people to drop dead is not the American way of doing things.
No one is telling you to stop helping. Go right ahead. What a lot of us protests is, we do not desire to coerced provision for spawn we have not engendered. If you make kids, you pay for them. If you cannot afford kids, don't make them. Simple, really...you can't/don't want yard apes/ankle biters/f**k trophies...don't screw that cooze...

You need to be screwed. Some of us have a heart. They are children not the spawn of anything. You should pay for them if you have the capability. If you can't then you can get help. Go back to tearing the wings off of flies.

Congress missed a deadline to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) over the weekend, leaving federal funding to expire at the end of the month, according to ABC News.

Neither the House nor the Senate took up a vote to reauthorize the program, which helps states provide inexpensive health insurance to children in lower-income families.

Congress was on track to miss the deadline earlier this week, and though the Senate released a bipartisan, five-year bill to reauthorize the program, a vote wasn’t scheduled.
Another
study by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 10 states would run out money by the end of the year.

The deadline to reauthorize the program passed after Senate Republicans spent much of the last few weeks pushing to pass an ObamaCare repeal bill co-sponsored by Sens. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).That bill wasn’t introduced for a vote on the Senate floor after three Republicans announced their opposition, killing its chance of passing.

:cuckoo:YEP! The GOP/DOPer party is taking it out on the kids, as they can't govern as a party.
Yes, these kids are out of the womb and must die, seems to be the GOP/DOPer way, I guess?

Let's see, someone makes a choice to have a child they can't afford then blames someone else because the parents don't meet their responsibility to provide for that child.

It's the parent's responsibility to provide for their kids. If anyone it taking it out on the kids it's the parents not doing their job. If someone makes the choice to have a kid, why should the responsibility for supporting it be on those that didn't produce the child?

Look at is as an opportunity for YOU to prove you care as much as you pretend to care.

Because we have a moral society that cares about all Americans including low income people. We want to help people who need help. Telling people to drop dead is not the American way of doing things.

Apparently many want to offset the bad choices of people then expect that they will make better decisions the next time.

I'm not telling them to drop dead. I'm telling them to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves or find people like you that are foolish enough to think it's a good idea to pay for someone else's bad choices.

How is it immoral to expect people that make the choice to pay for it? How is it moral to make a choice then expect others to be forced to pay the price?

You are essentially telling them to drop dead. Those children are there and they are not going away because you want them to do so. How moral is it to punish the kids. Not very moral.

No I'm not. You are telling them to drop dead. You claim you have a responsibility to them, I'm not. Since you take that responsibility, if they don't get what you say they need, it's on you.

How moral is it to force those of us told to butt out of what a woman does with her body to pay for the results of choices that aren't any of our business? Its' not.

If you want to provide for them, take it upon yourself. I have two children and they are the ONLY ones to which I hold a moral, legal, and ethical responsibility to support. In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, they aren't mine to support.

Society has a responsibility so it is on you. If you needed help then I would be all for helping you. This country does not throw people to the wolves because they can't pay.

Oh come on. Republicans only care about the fetus.

We see it right here on the USMB. They don't care about the born. So stop picking on them.

If you don't want them in office, don't vote for them.

Otherwise, "Let them die". The GOP Health Care plan.

Another

No one is telling you to stop helping. Go right ahead. What a lot of us protests is, we do not desire to coerced provision for spawn we have not engendered. If you make kids, you pay for them. If you cannot afford kids, don't make them. Simple, really...you can't/don't want yard apes/ankle biters/f**k trophies...don't screw that cooze...

Ever notice how those that complain about others not wanting to do something never say I'll voluntarily do more to help a situation I claim to care about?

All I expect is for those that choose to have kids is to pay for them. People like Old Rocks, busybee, etc. demand the rest of us be happy about being forced to support the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when it was being made. I don't care what choices they make. However, if they tell me the choice isn't my business, don't demand it be my responsibility when the one making it can't afford the costs.

People like the American people support CHIPS. That is because you recognize people need help and do not tell them go curl up and die because they cannot pay. Even Ronald Reagan said in his "Time for Choosing" speech that no one should be prevented from seeing a doctor because they cannot pay. If you don't like that then find another country.

Run along, troll. I'd rather deal with the n*ggers on here. They're even smarter than you.

I can tell my points hit home because you invoked Conservative racism.

You made no points. Plenty of excuses but no points. That's why I labeled you lower than the n*ggers. At least someone of them try to make a point.

So you are a racist as well. You are the one who is the lowest of the low in this country.

Another

Ever notice how those that complain about others not wanting to do something never say I'll voluntarily do more to help a situation I claim to care about?

All I expect is for those that choose to have kids is to pay for them. People like Old Rocks, busybee, etc. demand the rest of us be happy about being forced to support the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when it was being made. I don't care what choices they make. However, if they tell me the choice isn't my business, don't demand it be my responsibility when the one making it can't afford the costs.

I'm with you here. I especially like your observation about being told to butt out of their choice of what to do with their body but that we get to pay for the outcome of their bad choices. I have one daughter who I was emotionally and financially able to provide for. I made the decision to have my daughter and she was welcomed into the world wanted and fully supported. She has two daughters, same story. My daughter even decided to be a stay-at-home mom because she felt that was a far better role and she would have more impact on the type of persons her daughters are becoming. She's always made ends meet on her husband's salary, regardless of how small their one car was, or how difficult finding a nice, affordable rental was. She's always kept a neat house and fed the family well with limited resources. Too many of these entitlement pukes want everything, and they wanted it yesterday. They don't want to earn, or save, or do without luxuries. They do want those of us who work to pay their way. After all, they deserve it, don't they?

I'm with you here. I especially like your observation about being told to butt out of their choice of what to do with their body but that we get to pay for the outcome of their bad choices. I have one daughter who I was emotionally and financially able to provide for. I made the decision to have my daughter and she was welcomed into the world wanted and fully supported. She has two daughters, same story. My daughter even decided to be a stay-at-home mom because she felt that was a far better role and she would have more impact on the type of persons her daughters are becoming. She's always made ends meet on her husband's salary, regardless of how small their one car was, or how difficult finding a nice, affordable rental was. She's always kept a neat house and fed the family well with limited resources. Too many of these entitlement pukes want everything, and they wanted it yesterday. They don't want to earn, or save, or do without luxuries. They do want those of us who work to pay their way. After all, they deserve it, don't they?

So is just scraping by living paycheck-to-paycheck the life you envisioned for your daughter?

funny or sad but true;

the internet is full of videos of loving and caring leftists walking right passed kids in dire need and not doing a fucking thing to help, some even treat the kid like shit.

Similar videos do not exists in conservative areas.

why is that...

That's because the leftists version of helping involves SAYING you care.
Saying you care, sincerely. And then they take someone else's money to spread that "caring" around.

funny or sad but true;

the internet is full of videos of loving and caring leftists walking right passed kids in dire need and not doing a fucking thing to help, some even treat the kid like shit.

why is that...

They will help, as long as they don't have to do the actual help.

It's like handing a ditch digger his shovel and claiming you did 1/2 the work.

In other words, as long as they don't have to voluntarily put forth the money they demand the rest of us be forced to pay. Can't count the number of times a lefty has said "I wouldn't mind paying more in taxes if it would go to (fill in the blank)". It seems they believe that the only way things can be done is for the government to tell them to help in situations where they claim to care so much. If they cared, why does anyone have to tell them?
Want a better school?

How's about you buy some books for the kids yourself?
no?

then stfu.

We feed kids 3 meals a day now, that's in addition to the food stamps. So what are they doing during the summer?
Maybe I missed something? You feed your kids 3 meals a day...in addition to food stamps? Or are you referring to in-school feeding programs?

funny or sad but true;

why is that...

They will help, as long as they don't have to do the actual help.

It's like handing a ditch digger his shovel and claiming you did 1/2 the work.

In other words, as long as they don't have to voluntarily put forth the money they demand the rest of us be forced to pay. Can't count the number of times a lefty has said "I wouldn't mind paying more in taxes if it would go to (fill in the blank)". It seems they believe that the only way things can be done is for the government to tell them to help in situations where they claim to care so much. If they cared, why does anyone have to tell them?
Want a better school?

How's about you buy some books for the kids yourself?
no?

then stfu.

We feed kids 3 meals a day now, that's in addition to the food stamps. So what are they doing during the summer?

How much redundancy is there is the two food programs? Where I live, the schools do breakfast and lunch. Many kids get "free" on both of them. If the family is getting food stamps and it takes into account three meals/day, the taxpayers are providing financing for 5 meals/day during the school year. During the summer, since there is no school, they're back down to three meals/day.

Many location do what is called a "Backpack Program". The schools send home a book bag with food each weekend throughout the school year so the children will have something to eat when school is out. Funding for many of those is through private donations as it should be. My question is if the family is getting food stamps, and that's a factor used is deciding who gets the bags, why is there a need to send food home if money is provided to buy it?
And on the flip side, the same folks demanding that the children be fed on the public dime are constantly bitching about obesity being rampant in the same population. Of course, now we need to provide some kind of fitness program, on the public dime.

Another

Enjoy hell...

You're the one claiming it's your responsibility to provide help. Since you aren't doing what you claim should be done, you enjoy it.
My representatives are trying... Your representatives are bought off hypocrites

And on the flip side, the same folks demanding that the children be fed on the public dime are constantly bitching about obesity being rampant in the same population. Of course, now we need to provide some kind of fitness program, on the public dime.

Or force the food industry to sharply reduce the amount of sugar they put in everything.

As long as those children are murdered in utereo, I guess they don't count. What's the price of a human life. I guess libs would rather take the cheap option and pay $750-$1000. Well, at least you won't be wasting as many tax dollars.

Couple things to this:

1. There would be fewer abortions if there was free, open, and unfettered access to birth control and contraception. There would also be fewer abortions if there was comprehensive sex ed in schools. You oppose all that, so it's hard to see how your outrage at abortion is genuine when you oppose the things that would dramatically lower the abortion rate. Basically, your argument against abortion is a big old circle jerk, and you are eating the cracker.

2. Whether or not you are morally opposed to abortion doesn't change the fact that once children are born, they need to be taken care of. So you force these women to give birth, then you abrogate responsibility for everything that comes afterward. Well, you are assuming responsibility for the child when you force birth, so what happens after the child is born is your responsibility too.

3. When it comes to wasting tax dollars, I hear you. I agree there is a lot of wasteful spending on folks who don't deserve it. You and I just disagree on who those folks are.

My, but you do have a short attention span. I have never opposed abortion. I have opposed forcing other people to fund abortion and I feel that forcing the rest of us to fund the perpetrators of abortion for their mental health issues when later down the line their guilt requires intensive counseling and administration of drugs so they can "cope".
As far as comprehensive birth control training, why is there such objection to including abstinence as part of that curriculum? It's the only 100% means of preventing unwanted births.
If I am to be forced to financially contribute to other peoples' reproductive choices, my plan includes both an abortion option and mandatory birth control training.
First abortion: funded using a government administered fund using voluntary contributions, perhaps a check-off on your tax form. That way, those who object to abortion can opt-out of the program. Mandatory birth control training subsequent to that first abortion. OK, so the gal made a mistake, perhaps through ignorance about what causes pregnancy or how to prevent it. Now she knows.
Second abortion: mandatory sterilization. Sorry, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and appropriate information to prevent this again. If you come in for a second abortion, you are too stupid, too ignorant, or just too lazy to do what you need to do to keep from dropping you spawn on the public for support. This is a win-win for those dunned to pay for these reprobates bad choices: fewer unwanted mouths to feed, and the gene pool will benefit from the concurrent cleansing.
So, you see, I'm not anti-abortion or against proper education about how to prevent pregnancy. I object to forcing others to unwillingly cooperate with others' choices.

So is just scraping by living paycheck-to-paycheck the life you envisioned for your daughter?
Funny, they don't scrape by paycheck-to-paycheck. They plan and budget for things they need and those things they want. It is very possible, but too many people just do not have the self-discipline to do this.

Or force the food industry to sharply reduce the amount of sugar they put in everything.
Sugar, fat, and GMOs should all be limited or eliminated. Again, as a society, we have gotten lazy about our food or our busy schedules do not permit proper food preparation. How many families sit down at least once a week to a decent, home-cooked meal using fresh, raw ingredients? How many families do this daily?

Or turn off the TVs, DVDs, video games and other devices and make the kids go out and play b-ball, tag, etc. Not likely, because too many parents are not around to make the kids get out a PLAY!! Remember playing outside, with other kids...real people, not a bunch of video avatars?

My, but you do have a short attention span. I have never opposed abortion. I have opposed forcing other people to fund abortion and I feel that forcing the rest of us to fund the perpetrators of abortion for their mental health issues when later down the line their guilt requires intensive counseling and administration of drugs so they can "cope".

OK well first of all if you have insurance, you're paying for all sorts of medical procedures for other people you might have a personal objection. Whether or not the government reimburses providers shouldn't and doesn't matter to you and your health care delivery. You don't get to pick and choose what an insurer reimburses for someone else's care, so just stop.

Secondly, to say that women who have abortions have mental health issues afterward is a crock of shit. A complete and utter crock of shit. Most mental health issues are genetic and/or caused by environment...not because someone made a choice to take action on something. What makes you think abortion leads to mental health issues? Take me through your reasoning there. Because I would argue that religion is a mental health issue, and those who subscribe to faith have mental illnesses that prevent them from accepting the reality of the world around them, and that some questions can be answered...they don't need to defer to their invisible friend. If some homeless person on the street was talking to God, you'd lock them up for being crazy. Yet, those who talk to God all the time aren't? Come on.

As far as comprehensive birth control training, why is there such objection to including abstinence as part of that curriculum? It's the only 100% means of preventing unwanted births.

Because abstinence doesn't stop conception. And it's unnatural. And when it's been taught, teen pregnancy rates increase. The facts of the pregnancy rate disprove the theory -which is all it is, a theory- that abstinence prevents pregnancy. Abstinence didn't work for Sarah Palin's daughter, so why would it work for anyone else? Abstinence isn't birth control, it's religious-based dogma. Dump it.

If I am to be forced to financially contribute to other peoples' reproductive choices, my plan includes both an abortion option and mandatory birth control training.

And people are forced to contribute to your reproductive choices, namely paying for all those kids who otherwise wouldn't have been born, had there been comprehensive sex education and/or free, open, and unfettered access to contraception and birth control. So grow the fuck up and get over yourself.

First abortion: funded using a government administered fund using voluntary contributions, perhaps a check-off on your tax form. That way, those who object to abortion can opt-out of the program. Mandatory birth control training subsequent to that first abortion. OK, so the gal made a mistake, perhaps through ignorance about what causes pregnancy or how to prevent it. Now she knows.

Or maybe you could just get the fuck over yourself? Why is that not an option?

Second abortion: mandatory sterilization. Sorry, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and appropriate information to prevent this again. If you come in for a second abortion, you are too stupid, too ignorant, or just too lazy to do what you need to do to keep from dropping you spawn on the public for support. This is a win-win for those dunned to pay for these reprobates bad choices: fewer unwanted mouths to feed, and the gene pool will benefit from the concurrent cleansing.
So, you see, I'm not anti-abortion or against proper education about how to prevent pregnancy. I object to forcing others to unwillingly cooperate with others' choices.

Again, it's not your business why a woman gets an abortion, and your need to know why says a lot about you. It's not anyone's business that you need a little blue pill to get your shriveled pecker hard, so why is it anyone's business why a woman gets an abortion? It's not. How about instead of all that shit geared towards punishment, we instead force you to get the fuck over yourself?

Again, why is getting over yourself not an option? Are you not capable of it?

Sugar, fat, and GMOs should all be limited or eliminated. Again, as a society, we have gotten lazy about our food or our busy schedules do not permit proper food preparation. How many families sit down at least once a week to a decent, home-cooked meal using fresh, raw ingredients? How many families do this daily?

1. Fat isn't bad for you. In fact, fat is beneficial to you because fat is what is burned first when exercising. Shedding fat is easier than shedding sugar. Also, fat isn't addictive but sugar is. Sugar also wreaks havoc on your kidneys and digestive system...fat doesn't. In fact, the demonization of fat is only recent to the last 50 or so years and was only because the sugar industry paid the government to spread fears about fat. So whenever you buy a "low fat" product, you are buying a "high-sugar" product. Because they replace the fats with sugar to make it taste better and more addictive.

2. GMO's are completely necessary and safe. We are going to need GMO's because Climate Change is going to (and already has) disrupted farming by rising temperatures and droughts. So we are going to need genetically engineered crops that can grow in the desert and/or go without water for prolonged periods of time.

3. The reason people don't sit down for family dinners anymore is because both parents have to spend time working just to sustain the family to put food on the table. The easy solution to this is to raise wages, starting with the minimum wage...but Conservatives oppose that, so it's hard to see how their complaints about this aren't just a circle jerk, and they're left eating the cracker.

Forum List

Back