Congress misses deadline to reauthorize CHIP; childrens' health care program! GOP no love kids

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baz Ares, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Andylusion

Andylusion Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,606
    Which is why you demand others pay for your kids, is because you care..... about only yourself. Not the country.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. gallantwarrior

gallantwarrior Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,372
    No one is telling you to stop helping. Go right ahead. What a lot of us protests is, we do not desire to coerced provision for spawn we have not engendered. If you make kids, you pay for them. If you cannot afford kids, don't make them. Simple, really...you can't/don't want yard apes/ankle biters/f**k trophies...don't screw that cooze...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,378
    Enjoy hell...

4. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,914
    Little piss ant, my kids had a lot more than did most children. That I made sure of, and I paid for it all myself. And my dd214 says Honorable, volunteered, not drafted.

5. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    No I'm not. You are telling them to drop dead. You claim you have a responsibility to them, I'm not. Since you take that responsibility, if they don't get what you say they need, it's on you.

How moral is it to force those of us told to butt out of what a woman does with her body to pay for the results of choices that aren't any of our business? Its' not.

If you want to provide for them, take it upon yourself. I have two children and they are the ONLY ones to which I hold a moral, legal, and ethical responsibility to support. In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, they aren't mine to support.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    I EXPECT the parents to do it just like I did for mine. I'm not expecting anything more of another parent than I've done myself. What's wrong with that? If they don't, I EXPECT you bleeding hearts that think it's a good idea to offset the choices of those parents to do it.

If the choices of those parents to not do their job, choices I'd bet they'd say are none of your, mine, or anyone else's business when they're made, constantly have them offset by forcing the taxpayers to do it for them, what's to keep them from making more bad choices? Where is the incentive to make better choices?

You have no problem punishing those of us that didn't make the choices and are good parents. Why should we pay the price for choices we didn't make?

Our nation is punished by the constant demands from people who won't do their job. The entitlement mindset is killing us.

Expecting people to be responsible for THEIR choices isn't heartless. People like you constantly nickel and diming us to death to pay for irresponsible people is heartless. Either do it yourself if you care as much as you claim or STFU about someone else doing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    Ever notice how those that complain about others not wanting to do something never say I'll voluntarily do more to help a situation I claim to care about?

All I expect is for those that choose to have kids is to pay for them. People like Old Rocks, busybee, etc. demand the rest of us be happy about being forced to support the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when it was being made. I don't care what choices they make. However, if they tell me the choice isn't my business, don't demand it be my responsibility when the one making it can't afford the costs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,519
    so gasp are gasp you gasp saying gasp that gasp their gasp parents gasp will gasp have gasp to gasp be gasp parents?

gasp gasp

9. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,519
    funny or sad but true;

the internet is full of videos of loving and caring leftists walking right passed kids in dire need and not doing a fucking thing to help, some even treat the kid like shit.

Similar videos do not exists in conservative areas.

why is that...

10. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,766
    You're the one claiming it's your responsibility to provide help. Since you aren't doing what you claim should be done, you enjoy it.