Congress misses deadline to reauthorize CHIP; childrens' health care program! GOP no love kids

Or turn off the TVs, DVDs, video games and other devices and make the kids go out and play b-ball, tag, etc. Not likely, because too many parents are not around to make the kids get out a PLAY!! Remember playing outside, with other kids...real people, not a bunch of video avatars?

And why aren't parents around? Because they have to work more hours at their jobs because their wages don't increase. One parent working used to be the norm, but then we cut taxes for the rich, wages didn't grow, and suddenly both parents had to work just to put food on the table...a table they don't have time to share with one another because they're working.

So it's hard to see how this isn't ultimately a wage issue.

Funny, they don't scrape by paycheck-to-paycheck. They plan and budget for things they need and those things they want. It is very possible, but too many people just do not have the self-discipline to do this.

So, I don't know what to make of your anecdotes, but for the majority of middle and lower-class workers, they are one accident away from bankruptcy.

As far as comprehensive birth control training, why is there such objection to including abstinence as part of that curriculum? It's the only 100% means of preventing unwanted births.

Why teach abstinence when science has discovered so many different ways to prevent pregnancy? Why not just teach that science instead since we know it will work?

And on the flip side, the same folks demanding that the children be fed on the public dime are constantly bitching about obesity being rampant in the same population. Of course, now we need to provide some kind of fitness program, on the public dime.

Or force the food industry to sharply reduce the amount of sugar they put in everything.
Or turn off the TVs, DVDs, video games and other devices and make the kids go out and play b-ball, tag, etc. Not likely, because too many parents are not around to make the kids get out a PLAY!! Remember playing outside, with other kids...real people, not a bunch of video avatars?
Luckily Democrats cereality and have giving these poor people free birth control... What a concept LOL. And before you go into that talking point, it's actually better than free because you avoid years of welfare payments to single mothers etcetera etcetera

As far as comprehensive birth control training, why is there such objection to including abstinence as part of that curriculum? It's the only 100% means of preventing unwanted births.

Telling teenagers to not have sex is like telling a raccoon to not dig through the trash; it's just what they do.

Since those kids aren't my responsibility, I'm not the one letting them die. Those that are responsible are.

They are your responsibility because you oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, in addition to opposing comprehensive sexual education. So all these children that are unwanted would be prevented with a sexual education and contraceptive policy, which would also prevent abortion. So it's hard to see how you aren't the cause of the problem you complain about.

I'm expecting that parents that produced and chose to have those children provide it. They made the choice, let them pay.

Of course, it's more complicated than that. You force people to give birth, then you shirk any responsibility for anything that comes afterwards. So again, how are you not the cause of the problem you complain about?

How is it fair to those of us that didn't make the choice to pay the price while those making the choice do nothing? In other words, if I didn't get the pussy the kid came out of, it isn't my responsibility to provide for it. If you mindset is that the one having no say shouldn't pay the price, you shouldn't have a problem with how I look at things.

No one believes for a second that you made it this far in your life on your own.

Baz Ares says it's free. If it's PAID for with tax dollars it's not free. We ALL do not contribute to it. The ones benefiting from it don't contribute to the pot that pays it and vice versa. Since I have no responsibility to someone for which I had no say in whether or not they're here, there is no accountability on me when it comes to providing for them. If you want to take on someone else's kids, fine. I choose not to and I thought you lefties were about choice. Guess not.

All do contribute to it because it's funded from the Medicare tax and administered by CMS. You know nothing.

By the way, I don't let kids for which I'm responsible go without. There are two of them.

Yeah, you take handouts just like anyone else. Like the Child Tax Credit. Total handout.
this is the dumbest post of the day.

No one 'forced' them to have sex, therefore they are responsible for the child of their irresponsibility.

and condoms cost very little so don't need taxpayers to fund them.

funny or sad but true;

the internet is full of videos of loving and caring leftists walking right passed kids in dire need and not doing a fucking thing to help, some even treat the kid like shit.

Similar videos do not exists in conservative areas.

why is that...

That's because the leftists version of helping involves SAYING you care.
They will help, as long as they don't have to do the actual help.

It's like handing a ditch digger his shovel and claiming you did 1/2 the work.

In other words, as long as they don't have to voluntarily put forth the money they demand the rest of us be forced to pay. Can't count the number of times a lefty has said "I wouldn't mind paying more in taxes if it would go to (fill in the blank)". It seems they believe that the only way things can be done is for the government to tell them to help in situations where they claim to care so much. If they cared, why does anyone have to tell them?
Want a better school?

How's about you buy some books for the kids yourself?
no?

then stfu.

We feed kids 3 meals a day now, that's in addition to the food stamps. So what are they doing during the summer?
Maybe I missed something? You feed your kids 3 meals a day...in addition to food stamps? Or are you referring to in-school feeding programs?
I take care of my own kids.

In PA others can get 3, "free", meals a day.

And on the flip side, the same folks demanding that the children be fed on the public dime are constantly bitching about obesity being rampant in the same population. Of course, now we need to provide some kind of fitness program, on the public dime.

Or force the food industry to sharply reduce the amount of sugar they put in everything.
There it is.

Tyranny, out in the open.

No one 'forced' them to have sex, therefore they are responsible for the child of their irresponsibility.

So if a woman is raped, she wasn't forced to have sex? Or is this the part where you start making exception after exception...or do you believe that even raped women made the choice to have sex? How many red pills have you taken?

and condoms cost very little so don't need taxpayers to fund them.

Condoms aren't the only way to prevent conception, nor are they the most effective way.

Trump's budget cuts children's health insurance program

170518203933-02-donald-trump-0518-medium-plus-169.jpg

Whoever voted for this disgusting man and Republicans in general , if any child dies, its on your hands. You are as responsible as if you pulled the trigger yourself, remember that.

CHIP: Trump's budget cuts children's health insurance program - CNN

It's funny when demoquacks cry over the children....while advocating murdering the unborn little tykes

Save your faux outrage

i suppose that this insurance pays for lots of ILLEGAL Alien little bambinos eh Penny .

i suppose that this insurance pays for lots of ILLEGAL Alien little bambinos eh Penny .

You are going to be guilty is anyone dies. Oh did you hear T said ins. companies no longer have to insure BC pills.

no idea what 'bc' pills are . And people have been dying throughout 6000 years of recorded history , it happens thousands of times everyday Penny .

It's funny when demoquacks cry over the children....while advocating murdering the unborn little tykes

Save your faux outrage
You have to agree it's just as funny when pro-life advocates act like life ends at birth.

We have three adopted children, how many do you have? Freaking moron, sit down
I'm sure you love and care for your children. I think we should stand up for ALL the children.

Save your faux outrage
You have to agree it's just as funny when pro-life advocates act like life ends at birth.

We have three adopted children, how many do you have? Freaking moron, sit down
I'm sure you love and care for your children. I think we should stand up for ALL the children.

Me too...even the unborn

Forum List

Back