Congress misses deadline to reauthorize CHIP; childrens' health care program! GOP no love kids

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baz Ares, Oct 2, 2017.

1. The Derp

The Derp VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,525
    I sure did make points, and they upset you so much that your racism showed through in your response. So I must have really gotten under your skin if you couldn't even control your racism.

2. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,698
    You need to be screwed. Some of us have a heart. They are children not the spawn of anything. You should pay for them if you have the capability. If you can't then you can get help. Go back to tearing the wings off of flies.

3. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,698
    Society has a responsibility so it is on you. If you needed help then I would be all for helping you. This country does not throw people to the wolves because they can't pay.

4. deanrd

deanrd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,831
    Oh come on. Republicans only care about the fetus.

We see it right here on the USMB. They don't care about the born. So stop picking on them.

If you don't want them in office, don't vote for them.

Otherwise, "Let them die". The GOP Health Care plan.

5. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,698
    People like the American people support CHIPS. That is because you recognize people need help and do not tell them go curl up and die because they cannot pay. Even Ronald Reagan said in his "Time for Choosing" speech that no one should be prevented from seeing a doctor because they cannot pay. If you don't like that then find another country.

6. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,698
    So you are a racist as well. You are the one who is the lowest of the low in this country.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. gallantwarrior

gallantwarrior Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,395
    I'm with you here. I especially like your observation about being told to butt out of their choice of what to do with their body but that we get to pay for the outcome of their bad choices. I have one daughter who I was emotionally and financially able to provide for. I made the decision to have my daughter and she was welcomed into the world wanted and fully supported. She has two daughters, same story. My daughter even decided to be a stay-at-home mom because she felt that was a far better role and she would have more impact on the type of persons her daughters are becoming. She's always made ends meet on her husband's salary, regardless of how small their one car was, or how difficult finding a nice, affordable rental was. She's always kept a neat house and fed the family well with limited resources. Too many of these entitlement pukes want everything, and they wanted it yesterday. They don't want to earn, or save, or do without luxuries. They do want those of us who work to pay their way. After all, they deserve it, don't they?

8. The Derp

The Derp VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,525
    So is just scraping by living paycheck-to-paycheck the life you envisioned for your daughter?

9. gallantwarrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,395
    Saying you care, sincerely. And then they take someone else's money to spread that "caring" around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. gallantwarrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,395
    Maybe I missed something? You feed your kids 3 meals a day...in addition to food stamps? Or are you referring to in-school feeding programs?