Congratulations Mike Johnson

Sorry but that's made up. Every evidence you put forward has been doctored. For example one of you said she confirmed the story to one of the Bush daughters? Show me. It's simple. Show me her saying it. Can't? You're a birther.
Two people got arrested for it. Then if it isn't real, then why were they arrested for it. Anyway she blames those showers on her sex addiction and drug abuse. You calling her a liar?

Two people got arrested for it. Then if it isn't real, then why were they arrested for it. Anyway she blames those showers on her sex addiction and drug abuse. You calling her a liar?
You are making shit up. Two people were arrested for what? See, you're confusing things. yes there is a laptop but no it didn't say daddy makes me shower with him.

It's a pretty clever lie. Had me going for awhile until I finally looked into it. It's a lie! LOL Good one though.

You are making shit up. Two people were arrested for what? See, you're confusing things. yes there is a laptop but no it didn't say daddy makes me shower with him.

It's a pretty clever lie. Had me going for awhile until I finally looked into it. It's a lie! LOL Good one though.
They got arrested for taking the diary. I guess cnn left that out. So the diary is real.

If the diary was real, would you still give it a pedo pass? Would you still support Bribin?

Hi Mike, it's me, Satan. Perhaps you've heard of me?

I want to congratulate you on your speakership gig and tell you that I feel great things about you in the force. McCarthy was compromised and I hoped he'd rise above, he didn't. I'll tell you the same thing I told him. The speakership will either be the greatest thing you ever do, or merely a steppingstone on to true greatness. You seem to be like, pure of heart in stuff, and God loves that raz. All you have to do is not f#$% up. So here I am to offer you a little advice...

People always ask me, Satan, how will I know what the right thing to do is? And I'm always like... Bra, it's simple. If the evil people sing your praises, you're f%#$@% up. If they hate your guts, you're doing good.

Do Good Mike. Oh ya... and the WEF types have some kinda suprise event planned for you right away. Ask around, be ready ;)

I would like Americans to post their well wishes for Mike Johnson here. I will begin with a prayer...

Dear God, please grant Mike Johnson glorious victories over the soulless. Amen. :hands:
Nah. Don't care for him. Best of luck is the best I will do.

A guy showering with his daughter? Creepy but innocent so yes.

Is that the point of the exercise?
What about the part where she's afraid to take showers at home because he always tries to join. Just creepy?

She admitted it, that's why she was getting help for her sex and drug addiction. The scary part is you making excuses for him. This is how low your party has gone.
Bill Clinton went to Epstein island 26 times and no Democrat ever asked him why he went there or who he saw when he was there.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

What about the part where she's afraid to take showers at home because he always tries to join. Just creepy?
That's all made up. But I'm sure you googled it after I told you and now you realize you were just spreading a lie.

It's a good lie. I even bought it for a month or two. Then I looked into it.

I guess the Biden's aren't going to even dignify the claim with a response.

Congratulations guy no one has ever heard of.

Arnold Schwarzenegger said he “absolutely” still feels at home in the Republican Party.
“When I go up to Capitol Hill and I meet with my Republican colleagues, I have a great time meeting with them and talking about the environment and talking about the important issues,” the Republican former California governor told NBC’s Kristen Welker on “Meet the Press” Sunday.
“I don’t look at them as kind of crazies like some people do,” he added. “There are some that are extreme, but there’s no reason to villainize anybody.”

Schwarzenegger may feel at home, but some of his beliefs put him out of step with many members of his increasingly extreme party, which just unanimously elected an election-denying, climate science-doubting Donald Trump supporter as speaker of the House.
After the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, Schwarzenegger called Trump the “worst president ever” and slammed members of the GOP whose “spinelessness” made them “complicit” with the insurrection.

WW3 is coming
fetal.jpg

Forum List

Back