Congratulations Mike Johnson

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Mike, it's me, Satan. Perhaps you've heard of me?

I want to congratulate you on your speakership gig and tell you that I feel great things about you in the force. McCarthy was compromised and I hoped he'd rise above, he didn't. I'll tell you the same thing I told him. The speakership will either be the greatest thing you ever do, or merely a steppingstone on to true greatness. You seem to be like, pure of heart in stuff, and God loves that raz. All you have to do is not f#$% up. So here I am to offer you a little advice...

People always ask me, Satan, how will I know what the right thing to do is? And I'm always like... Bra, it's simple. If the evil people sing your praises, you're f%#$@% up. If they hate your guts, you're doing good.

Do Good Mike. Oh ya... and the WEF types have some kinda suprise event planned for you right away. Ask around, be ready ;)

I would like Americans to post their well wishes for Mike Johnson here. I will begin with a prayer...

Dear God, please grant Mike Johnson glorious victories over the soulless. Amen. :hands:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. No to the hell no, Mikes a fuck up.
2. Likely a RINO.
3. Of many Rinos.
4. Him getting in on first try seals it, he's a RINO, fuck him!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Maybe... but Johnson may have been thrust into the right place at the right time.

I hope you can join me in wishing him well on leading the followers of library and freedom against the followers of tyranny.

Hi Mike, it's me, Satan. Perhaps you've heard of me?

I want to congratulate you on your speakership gig and tell you that I feel great things about you in the force. McCarthy was compromised and I hoped he'd rise above, he didn't. I'll tell you the same thing I told him. The speakership will either be the greatest thing you ever do, or merely a steppingstone on to true greatness. You seem to be like, pure of heart in stuff, and God loves that raz. All you have to do is not f#$% up. So here I am to offer you a little advice...

People always ask me, Satan, how will I know what the right thing to do is? And I'm always like... Bra, it's simple. If the evil people sing your praises, you're f%#$@% up. If they hate your guts, you're doing good.

Do Good Mike. Oh ya... and the WEF types have some kinda suprise event planned for you right away. Ask around, be ready ;)

I would like Americans to post their well wishes for Mike Johnson here. I will begin with a prayer...

Dear God, please grant Mike Johnson glorious victories over the soulless. Amen. :hands:
He has a black son only 11 years younger than him? Groomer?

Hi Mike! Congrats & may you be plagued by hemmoroids the size of cue balls for the rest of your life. :dance:

Groomers are democrats who push sexual material on small children and read to them in drag.
Just wait and see. This guy is another George Santos you didn't properly vet. Or Dennis Hastert. Or did you guys know he was a pedo when you made him speaker?

Just wait and see. This guy is another George Santos you didn't properly vet. Or Dennis Hastert. Or did you guys know he was a pedo when you made him speaker?
Pedo? Like Joe Biden? If Mike showers with his daughter you'll be the 1st to know.

1698673366138.png

1698673495594.jpeg

Thats an uninformed post

We know nothing about michael johnson

And that includes libs who make slanderous accusations

Biden never did that. You trust Republicans who steal laptops? They lied about that claim.
Where's his black adopted son who's only 11 years younger than him? I don't see him in the pic.
1. Biden did that, Ashley said so in her diary.
2. No one stole Hunter's laptop, Hunter gave it away
3. His black son is a grown man. Maybe he'll write a tell-all book and make a few million? <g>

Biden never did that. You trust Republicans who steal laptops? They lied about that claim.

Where's his black adopted son who's only 11 years younger than him? I don't see him in the pic.
No one stole Hunters laptop

He gave it to the repairman

Americans read ashley biden's and are disgusted.

Democrats read ashley biden's diary and provide spin and cover for what it says.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back