Congratulations Mike Johnson

So you’ll just make up stuff because its the internet?
I like what Mike said about his two sons

"Michael being a Black American and Jack being white Caucasian. They have different challenges. My son Jack has an easier path. He just does."

Like making it up that Joe showered with his daughter.
Dear Diary...

1698683371732.png

That's made up. Show me a link to the interview so I can hear her say it.
I really don't think it would matter. You loons have sunk so low, you're sticking up for a pedophile that showered with his own daughter. Without even questioning it. Hell Hunter calls him a pedophile also. Don't you have an 8 year old to groom?

I really don't think it would matter. You loons have sunk so low, you're sticking up for a pedophile that showered with his own daughter. Without even questioning it. Hell Hunter calls him a pedophile also. Don't you have an 8 year old to groom?
No he didn't. That's made up. You swallowed that lie.

But I did hear Trump on Stern say his daughter was a great piece of ass and if she wasn't his kid, ....

Gross. You don't give a fuck. The man just lost a rape case right? You don't give a fuck. So take a flying leap prick. Idiot. Swallowing lies and speading them. Piece of shit boy I'll tell ya

It's not made up. The diary is real

MTG is RIGHT!!
It doesn't say that in her diary. Made up. And you swallowed it. It was brilliant. The liar knew not to say "my dad molested me". That would be easily debunked and not believed. So they said "she said he made her take showers. Such a lie.

But I did hear Trump on Stern say his daughter was a great piece of ass and if she wasn't his kid, ....

Gross. You don't give a fuck. The man just lost a rape case right? You don't give a fuck. So take a flying leap prick. Idiot. Swallowing lies and speading them. Piece of shit boy I'll tell ya
Lol, Trump said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. The diary has been confirmed real, which you can read for yourself.
1650719929109.png

Accusing someone is something Progs do well. Yet none of them are guilty of anything. Joe has touched teenage girls and younger many times. Lots of videos and pictures. There is a video of I believe Jeff Sessions with a younger female relative of his swatting Joe's hand away from her some years ago. Sometimes pictures can say thousands of words if they are repeated over and over and over.

Lol, Trump said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. The diary has been confirmed real, which you can read for yourself.
View attachment 850735
Sorry but that's made up. Every evidence you put forward has been doctored. For example one of you said she confirmed the story to one of the Bush daughters? Show me. It's simple. Show me her saying it. Can't? You're a birther.

It doesn't say that in her diary. Made up. And you swallowed it. It was brilliant. The liar knew not to say "my dad molested me". That would be easily debunked and not believed. So they said "she said he made her take showers. Such a lie.
The diary is real and says what it says.

Before the FBI went diary hunting most people thought it was fake and WEF/Democrats shills said it was russian disinformation.

Now they try to spin and cover for what it says.

MTG is RIGHT!

Forum List

Back