Confrimed: Gang Membership Up 40% Under Obama-Violent Attacks On Whites Up 18%

And the Zimmerman acquittal sends a message to white America that they don't have to put up with black on white violence any more. That's why Obama and Sharpton are worried, they're afraid those numbers will start changing in favor of Whitey.

Sounds like "whitey" wants to go down with guns blazing.

if thats what we're pushed to, thats what it will be

As blacks are 10 to 13% of the population it would be a real short fight.

The financial problems come from cities having to pay so much to retired city workers, including the police, that there isn't enough money left over to pay existing police.

The OP is old school Southern Strategy. Conjure up the image of the angry, subhuman Negro to scare Whites into the arms of the GOP. :lol:

Newt Gingrich. You can always count on the good old boy from Georgia to ride herd on the rubes.

"It's All In The Charts"
"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

GANGSTA NEGROES KILLIN' MOAR WHITES!!!

Last edited:
The financial problems come from cities having to pay so much to retired city workers, including the police, that there isn't enough money left over to pay existing police.
It's not only that, it's the judicial system as well. Prisons should be reserved for violent offenders, and they should be KEPT there. Locking up non-violent offenders is a huge waste of taxpayer money. I would rather see a swindler wearing an ankle monitor, freeing up more space in the jails for the muggers and rapists.

These aren’t “gangs”. These are Obama’s personal soldiers. We have a black problem in America, and no one in government has the spine to admit it, much less find a way to deal with it.

brothers-bohannon.jpg

Matthew Bohannon, 19 (L) and his brother Andrew Bohannon, 24 (R) were the latest victims of black on white violence. The brothers were shot and killed outside a Golden Corral Sunday night by four black youths. (FCN)

Newt Gingrich correctly pointed out today that gang membership has grown by 40% since Barack Obama was elected.
Gingrich: Gangs Have Increased By 40 Percent Since Obama Was Elected | RealClearPolitics

There were approximately 1 million gang members in 2008 in the United States, an astonishing number. The FBI reported:

Approximately 1 million gang members belonging to more than 20,000 gangs were criminally active within all 50 states and the District of Columbia as of September 2008.

Today there are at least 1.4 million gang members in the United States, an increase by 40% since 2009. The FBI reported:

Some 33,000 violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs with about 1.4 million members are criminally active in the U.S. today. Many are sophisticated and well organized; all use violence to control neighborhoods and boost their illegal money-making activities, which include robbery, drug and gun trafficking, fraud, extortion, and prostitution rings. According to the 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment report, gangs are responsible for an average of 48 percent of violent crime in most jurisdictions, and up to 90 percent in others.

Violent attacks on whites increased by 18% last year. Daniel Greenfield at FrontPage reported:

Violent Attacks on Whites Increased %18

Those would be troubling numbers with any group, or any other racial group anyway, but the Department of Justice’s statistics show that violent crimes against White non-Hispanics increased 18 percent from 2010 to 2011.

This increased cannot be put down to an across the board increase in violent crimes, because during that same period, violent crimes against blacks only increased by 2 percent.

Serious Violent Crimes against whites, such as rape and murder, increased by 13 percent. Serious Violent Crimes against blacks within that same period increased by only 4 percent.

Crimes directed at men significantly jumped by 27 percent in that same period suggesting that white men have suffered a major jump in attacks within that year.

Crimes against Hispanics jumped by 42 percent, however Serious Violent Crimes against Hispanics only increased by 7 percent.

Once again both sides totally miss the point. Steve points out that Whites are under attack by Blacks, yet Whites are over-whelming victims of white aggressors. He also tries to say that gangs are persecuting Whites in the name of Obama. Gang members as a majority aren't about politics, they are about rep, violence and making money illegally. They kill far more blacks and hispanics (growth in gangs has to do with hispanics also), then whites and Asians. You also make the erroneous assumption that gangs are all blacks. Hispanic make up a large portion of gang members.

Then mental midget Lakota jumps to the defense of his hate and kill the white man mentality. Growth in gangs threatens minorities the MOST! The terrorize neighborhoods! They harass black and brown children on the way to school. Part of the argument against
closing schools in Chicago was that black kids would have to cross areas where black gangs were active and that's dangerous. Drugs are also widely disbursed to blacks and hispanics in the areas gangs control. Gangs lower the property value in minority areas they operate in, they make businesses flee and they destroy opportunities.

Both of you need to get off your high horse!

These aren’t “gangs”. These are Obama’s personal soldiers. We have a black problem in America, and no one in government has the spine to admit it, much less find a way to deal with it.

brothers-bohannon.jpg

Matthew Bohannon, 19 (L) and his brother Andrew Bohannon, 24 (R) were the latest victims of black on white violence. The brothers were shot and killed outside a Golden Corral Sunday night by four black youths. (FCN)

Newt Gingrich correctly pointed out today that gang membership has grown by 40% since Barack Obama was elected.
Gingrich: Gangs Have Increased By 40 Percent Since Obama Was Elected | RealClearPolitics

There were approximately 1 million gang members in 2008 in the United States, an astonishing number. The FBI reported:

Approximately 1 million gang members belonging to more than 20,000 gangs were criminally active within all 50 states and the District of Columbia as of September 2008.

Today there are at least 1.4 million gang members in the United States, an increase by 40% since 2009. The FBI reported:

Some 33,000 violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs with about 1.4 million members are criminally active in the U.S. today. Many are sophisticated and well organized; all use violence to control neighborhoods and boost their illegal money-making activities, which include robbery, drug and gun trafficking, fraud, extortion, and prostitution rings. According to the 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment report, gangs are responsible for an average of 48 percent of violent crime in most jurisdictions, and up to 90 percent in others.

Violent attacks on whites increased by 18% last year. Daniel Greenfield at FrontPage reported:

Violent Attacks on Whites Increased %18

Those would be troubling numbers with any group, or any other racial group anyway, but the Department of Justice’s statistics show that violent crimes against White non-Hispanics increased 18 percent from 2010 to 2011.

This increased cannot be put down to an across the board increase in violent crimes, because during that same period, violent crimes against blacks only increased by 2 percent.

Serious Violent Crimes against whites, such as rape and murder, increased by 13 percent. Serious Violent Crimes against blacks within that same period increased by only 4 percent.

Crimes directed at men significantly jumped by 27 percent in that same period suggesting that white men have suffered a major jump in attacks within that year.

Crimes against Hispanics jumped by 42 percent, however Serious Violent Crimes against Hispanics only increased by 7 percent.

Once again both sides totally miss the point. Steve points out that Whites are under attack by Blacks, yet Whites are over-whelming victims of white aggressors. He also tries to say that gangs are persecuting Whites in the name of Obama. Gang members as a majority aren't about politics, they are about rep, violence and making money illegally. They kill far more blacks and hispanics (growth in gangs has to do with hispanics also), then whites and Asians. You also make the erroneous assumption that gangs are all blacks. Hispanic make up a large portion of gang members.

Then mental midget Lakota jumps to the defense of his hate and kill the white man mentality. Growth in gangs threatens minorities the MOST! The terrorize neighborhoods! They harass black and brown children on the way to school. Part of the argument against
closing schools in Chicago was that black kids would have to cross areas where black gangs were active and that's dangerous. Drugs are also widely disbursed to blacks and hispanics in the areas gangs control. Gangs lower the property value in minority areas they operate in, they make businesses flee and they destroy opportunities.

Both of you need to get off your high horse!

lakota's will have to stop rocking first

Obama's job, according to him, was to reduce unemployment. He sent trillions to inner cities across the nation to "combat" unemployment. How did that work? Agreed that the war on drugs is a major part of why blacks are in jail. They don't have to sell drugs, and they don't have to stay in their inner cities under the rule of their white and black slave masters who dole out their welfare to them.

You got a credible link to that piece of info? Trillions? To be nice about it, I think you are making shit up.

And do you really think that inner city young black men are collecting welfare? Like to see that credible source also.
Asked and provided:
Welfare spending jumps 32% during Obama's presidency - Washington Times

To your young black men question:
Just one example is that 22% of food stamps goes to the black population, whereas the black population is only 13% of the population. Additionally, 72% of black families are single parent families. Where are these "young black men?" Why are they not raising their kids? Why are they, in in this general group, relying on government to raise their families? Where's the dad? Where's the income provider?

You really think the info provided answered my questions?

Why don't you explain how welfare spending is a jobs program. Remember your "trillions to combat unemployment" comment? You do understand that you would have to have worked for a period of time to draw unemployment. Did you know that? And that the young men we are speaking of never work. Howd they draw unemployment? Black voodoo, wasn't it?

How about my question of young men drawing welfare and food stamps. You come up with welfare rolls increasing. Yea, but is the increase being caused by the enrollment of young black men? Fuk no.

And if you want to know where the Dads are, roll on down to your favorite inner city street corner and askem. They in jail or dead.

What pisses you off is that a young black guys mom draws welfare and food stamps while her son draws down a couple grand a week selling drugs and guns. Pisses me off too.

But at least I understand what the problem is. You are clueless.

You got a credible link to that piece of info? Trillions? To be nice about it, I think you are making shit up.

And do you really think that inner city young black men are collecting welfare? Like to see that credible source also.
Asked and provided:

Just one example is that 22% of food stamps goes to the black population, whereas the black population is only 13% of the population. Additionally, 72% of black families are single parent families. Where are these "young black men?" Why are they not raising their kids? Why are they, in in this general group, relying on government to raise their families? Where's the dad? Where's the income provider?

Why don't you explain how welfare spending is a jobs program. Remember your "trillions to combat unemployment" comment? You do understand that you would have to have worked for a period of time to draw unemployment. Did you know that? And that the young men we are speaking of never work. Howd they draw unemployment? Black voodoo, wasn't it?

How about my question of young men drawing welfare and food stamps. You come up with welfare rolls increasing. Yea, but is the increase being caused by the enrollment of young black men? Fuk no.

And if you want to know where the Dads are, roll on down to your favorite inner city street corner and askem. They in jail or dead.

What pisses you off is that a young black guys mom draws welfare and food stamps while her son draws down a couple grand a week selling drugs and guns. Pisses me off too.

>>> You really think the info provided answered my questions?
Yes.

>>> Why don't you explain how welfare spending is a jobs program. Remember your "trillions to combat unemployment" comment? You do understand that you would have to have worked for a period of time to draw unemployment. Did you know that? And that the young men we are speaking of never work. Howd they draw unemployment? Black voodoo, wasn't it?

I said welfare, and I provided an example of welfare that is not unemployment checks. Do you not understand the difference between the various welfare programs? To your questions, yes I'm very familiar with the successful unemployment program that was bastardized and destroyed by Obama by extending it from 3m to 2years, thus enabling millions of society dregs to screw us all over by sitting on their fat butts for two years. FYI after unemployment checks run out those folks then sign up for disability and other forms of welfare. Look it up. Disability under Uscuma is the highest it has ever been.

>>> How about my question of young men drawing welfare and food stamps. You come up with welfare rolls increasing. Yea, but is the increase being caused by the enrollment of young black men? Fuk no.

Wrong. I pointed to the black women who are single mothers as a causal result of black men running oft. Are you trying to say black children are all the prodigy of white men? Is that the problem? Black women are having babies with white men out of wedlock?
Interesting if true.

>>> And if you want to know where the Dads are, roll on down to your favorite inner city street corner and askem. They in jail or dead.

I'm against the war on drugs. Dead... sorry to hear that. That sucks! So they have babies then go to jail, have babies when in jail, or are the mothers using sperm banks? I'm confused. I'm more used to the traditional route of marriage then kids, or at least pregnancy starts then marriage before birth.

>>> What pisses you off is that a young black guys mom draws welfare and food stamps while her son draws down a couple grand a week selling drugs and guns. Pisses me off too.

Yes, that pisses me off, but not because the black guy's actions or because of the black guy's mom's actions. You misunderstand me sir. I'm PISSED AT THE Government taking money out of my children's mouths to fund this crap.

>>> But at least I understand what the problem is. You are clueless.
Well if it pisses us both off then we are both clueless.

It's not only that, it's the judicial system as well. Prisons should be reserved for violent offenders, and they should be KEPT there. Locking up non-violent offenders is a huge waste of taxpayer money. I would rather see a swindler wearing an ankle monitor, freeing up more space in the jails for the muggers and rapists.

Legalize drugs... make it a tax offense if they don't charge sales tax. If someone dies of a drug overdose because the seller screwed up then put the drug seller in jail. Let people sue their drug dealer if they become addicted.

If we used the death penalty for violent offenders we'd have more room. Many times violent offenders are locked up for non violent offenses.

Some of you act like this info is news? Why?

Gang membership has been on the increase for many years. A great deal of the "recruiting" is done in prison. Now what country jails a large percentage of it's population? Particularly young men. Who then get recruited by gangs.

Because a young man with a felony conviction has a 5% chance of finding a job. Except with a gang selling drugs or guns or just violence.

And basic math says that over time that continuing to jail ever larger percentages of young men would cause an increase in gang membership. This ain't rocket science.

Why you all act so surprised? And Obama had nothing to do with this. Actually the "Three Strikes" law was a real bad idea and caused an explosion in the prison population. Where gang members are often recruited.

And in the inner cities where there are no jobs, what do you expect young men with a conviction, no education and no job skills to do? They are gonna join a gang that wants them. That values them. Where they can make some money. And if they have to shoot someone of get shot, its the nature of their "job".

Obama's job, according to him, was to reduce unemployment. He sent trillions to inner cities across the nation to "combat" unemployment. How did that work? Agreed that the war on drugs is a major part of why blacks are in jail. They don't have to sell drugs, and they don't have to stay in their inner cities under the rule of their white and black slave masters who dole out their welfare to them.

Hey I wanted to blow it up big and bold so you could see what you actually said instead of what you evidently meant to say.

Asked and provided:

Yes.

>>> Why don't you explain how welfare spending is a jobs program. Remember your "trillions to combat unemployment" comment? You do understand that you would have to have worked for a period of time to draw unemployment. Did you know that? And that the young men we are speaking of never work. Howd they draw unemployment? Black voodoo, wasn't it?

I said welfare, and I provided an example of welfare that is not unemployment checks. Do you not understand the difference between the various welfare programs? To your questions, yes I'm very familiar with the successful unemployment program that was bastardized and destroyed by Obama by extending it from 3m to 2years, thus enabling millions of society dregs to screw us all over by sitting on their fat butts for two years. FYI after unemployment checks run out those folks then sign up for disability and other forms of welfare. Look it up. Disability under Uscuma is the highest it has ever been.

>>> How about my question of young men drawing welfare and food stamps. You come up with welfare rolls increasing. Yea, but is the increase being caused by the enrollment of young black men? Fuk no.

Wrong. I pointed to the black women who are single mothers as a causal result of black men running oft. Are you trying to say black children are all the prodigy of white men? Is that the problem? Black women are having babies with white men out of wedlock?
Interesting if true.

>>> And if you want to know where the Dads are, roll on down to your favorite inner city street corner and askem. They in jail or dead.

I'm against the war on drugs. Dead... sorry to hear that. That sucks! So they have babies then go to jail, have babies when in jail, or are the mothers using sperm banks? I'm confused. I'm more used to the traditional route of marriage then kids, or at least pregnancy starts then marriage before birth.

>>> What pisses you off is that a young black guys mom draws welfare and food stamps while her son draws down a couple grand a week selling drugs and guns. Pisses me off too.

Yes, that pisses me off, but not because the black guy's actions or because of the black guy's mom's actions. You misunderstand me sir. I'm PISSED AT THE Government taking money out of my children's mouths to fund this crap.

Lmao. Now you are so fuking off the rails it ain't worth responding beyond this.

If you can't feed your children and pay your taxes, maybe you shouldn't have had those kids. Isn't that what you say about all those other "folks"?

The OP is old school Southern Strategy. Conjure up the image of the angry, subhuman Negro to scare Whites into the arms of the GOP. :lol:

Newt Gingrich. You can always count on the good old boy from Georgia to ride herd on the rubes.

"It's All In The Charts"
"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

GANGSTA NEGROES KILLIN' MOAR WHITES!!!

No....No.......those morons you call civil rights leaders do that every time they open their mouths.
You gotta wonder what all those white apologist are thinking after putting the boy king in office.
Shit,after this showing they're probably probably down at the KKK recruiting office as we speak.

Some of you act like this info is news? Why?

Gang membership has been on the increase for many years. A great deal of the "recruiting" is done in prison. Now what country jails a large percentage of it's population? Particularly young men. Who then get recruited by gangs.

Because a young man with a felony conviction has a 5% chance of finding a job. Except with a gang selling drugs or guns or just violence.

And basic math says that over time that continuing to jail ever larger percentages of young men would cause an increase in gang membership. This ain't rocket science.

Why you all act so surprised? And Obama had nothing to do with this. Actually the "Three Strikes" law was a real bad idea and caused an explosion in the prison population. Where gang members are often recruited.

And in the inner cities where there are no jobs, what do you expect young men with a conviction, no education and no job skills to do? They are gonna join a gang that wants them. That values them. Where they can make some money. And if they have to shoot someone of get shot, its the nature of their "job".

Hey I wanted to blow it up big and bold so you could see what you actually said instead of what you evidently meant to say.

You are confused, and I understand why. Obama's claim was that if he boosted welfare checks for unemployment and other forms of welfare, that this money spent on welfare would reduce unemployment. The democrats said all of the money spent on welfare would go right back into the economy, make the economy grow and thus reduce unemployment. They said we have to spend our way out of this recession. But what they really did is buy more dependent voters.

Yes.

Interesting if true.

Lmao. Now you are so fuking off the rails it ain't worth responding beyond this.

If you can't feed your children and pay your taxes, maybe you shouldn't have had those kids. Isn't that what you say about all those other "folks"?

You really don't know the difference between raising a family on your own vs. with redistributed funds? Really? You think Obama's welfare checks grow on trees?

WOW

Last edited:
Tex, you are a hoot.
You think welfare recipients and felons vote. Funny.
On top of that, you think ( I use that term loosely) that UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE is welfare.
Tex. It ain't. That's why they call it insurance. That's why the employer makes contributions. That's why only people who worked for a certain period of time can draw this insurance. You really should know this shit.

And Tex, I raised my three and never had to worry about the taxes I pay or how the gubmint is taking money from the mouths of my children. A shame you had to worry about that.

And the Zimmerman acquittal sends a message to white America that they don't have to put up with black on white violence any more. That's why Obama and Sharpton are worried, they're afraid those numbers will start changing in favor of Whitey.

Yes, because there is so much black on white violence and so little black on black crime. :cuckoo:

you are correct that there is a lot of black on white crime

sarcasm fail

Forum List

Back