Confrimed: Gang Membership Up 40% Under Obama-Violent Attacks On Whites Up 18%

Tex, you are a hoot.
You think welfare recipients and felons vote. Funny.
On top of that, you think ( I use that term loosely) that UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE is welfare.
Tex. It ain't. That's why they call it insurance. That's why the employer makes contributions. That's why only people who worked for a certain period of time can draw this insurance. You really should know this shit.

And Tex, I raised my three and never had to worry about the taxes I pay or how the gubmint is taking money from the mouths of my children. A shame you had to worry about that.
>>>Tex, you are a hoot.
Why thank you sir :)

>>> You think welfare recipients and felons vote. Funny.
Yes, I do. Why is that funny?

>>> On top of that, you think ( I use that term loosely) that UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE is welfare.

The first 3months is not welfare, the next 21months is welfare.

>>> Tex. It ain't. That's why they call it insurance. That's why the employer makes contributions. That's why only people who worked for a certain period of time can draw this insurance.

In my experience many people stay on unemployment until it runs out. Thus extending it to 24months is my complaint.

>>> You really should know this shit.
Used to employ dozens, very familiar with this shit :)

>>> And Tex, I raised my three and never had to worry about the taxes I pay or how the gubmint is taking money from the mouths of my children.

Who said I was worried. I'm pissed not worried. Taking money from the mouths of my children is an expression. My kids eat fine... college tuition is very expensive.

>>> A shame you had to worry about that.
I've paid more in federal personal income taxes than most people earn in a lifetime. It pisses me off to know the money is being pissed away, even being used to imprison people in the cycle of welfare life. Sucks to know my money is being used to buy votes for the political parties that are destroying this country.

I am not worried because I carry a concealed weapon.

Perhaps with this jump in black on white crime, I too, may become a hero like George Zimmerman.

It always fascinates me when people claim a source has low credibility (of which I agree in the case of Hoft) and then attack it with low credibility sources. In any case, if your first argument is to discredit the source absent of the merits then you don't really have an argument.

Perhaps with this jump in black on white crime, I too, may become a hero like George Zimmerman.

What heroic act did Zimmerman do? Hit his girlfriend? Molest his cousin? Shoot an unarmed teen in the chest? 0.5 out of ten as a fighter...

Hero?

RAHOWA!

I know you can't wait.

He killed an unarmed 17 year old kid. I don't really see how that makes him a hero. Kinda makes him a pussy, actually. You sound like a big fat pussy yourself though, so its no surprise you would think that.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but law enforcement has been a hindrance to combating violence (especially racial violence) and more specifically, black on white violence. As a white man who takes responsibility for his own protection and freedom, I feel that the cops simply get in the way. If you think we're wringing our hands over budget cuts in law enforcement, you're mistaken. We welcome it, in fact. We prefer handling the problem ourselves. Do you catch my drift?

So, you would prefer that cities have no police so that you can take care of criminals yourself? Sorry, bub, this isn't the wild west. We live in a civilized time with laws and regulations designed to protect people from criminals, We don't need nutjobs with overblown egos taking the law into their own hands.
Ask the people in Detroit how "civilized" their city is. And police don't protect anyone from criminals, they show up later to clean up the mess and take pictures. What happened when the L.A. riots started? The cops disappeared at the first sign of violence. Blacks were stopping cars at intersections and attacking anyone who was white. Don't give me that "we live in a civilized society" crap.

You have given an extreme example. Riots happen. Police can't just stop them in their tracks. It takes man power and a coordinated plan of attack. Are people still rioting in LA? No? Then I guess the police did their job.

You live in a fantasy world where you're the super hero self-appointed sheriff. It's never going to happen. Thankfully. People like you are the last thing we need roaming the street administering "justice".

Spare me your nonsense.

He killed an unarmed 17 year old kid. I don't really see how that makes him a hero. Kinda makes him a pussy, actually. You sound like a big fat pussy yourself though, so its no surprise you would think that.
Kinda? No. Definitely? Yes.

Tray should've backed off when he realized he was fighting a coward.

He killed a violent savage that attacked him out of self-defense.

He is a hero in that he cleaned the streets of one more dreg.

What heroic act did Zimmerman do? Hit his girlfriend? Molest his cousin? Shoot an unarmed teen in the chest? 0.5 out of ten as a fighter...

Hero?

You're an idiot.

George Zimmerman had no idea if Trayvon was armed or not the night of the incident. If I was in Georges shoes, I would have done the samething.

You on the otherhand might've laid down and taken the beating so as to be politically correct. Not everyone is willing to bend over and take it the ass by a minority like you.

Last edited:
These aren’t “gangs”. These are Obama’s personal soldiers. We have a black problem in America, and no one in government has the spine to admit it, much less find a way to deal with it.

Racist

An absolutely beautiful, vivid, technicolor example of what passes for a "conversation on race" in what remains of America.

Get challenged, scream racist.

Nothing of substance will be accomplished until both "sides" of this issue are willing to clean up their own house. Which means nothing of substance will be accomplished.

Last edited:

He killed an unarmed teen minding his own business. Even IF Trayvon was acting suspicious, Zimmerman had no business approaching him. Zimmerman put both of them in that situation. He is ultimately to blame.

He killed an unarmed teen minding his own business. Even IF Trayvon was acting suspicious, Zimmerman had no business approaching him. Zimmerman put both of them in that situation. He is ultimately to blame.

He did not know that Trayvon was unarmed, and Travyon was the one who turned and attacked. Trayvon had no right to turn and attack.

Zimmerman was doing his job as a security guard, observing suspicious behaviour. I know because I've worked in security before. And I have also worked in black ghettos as a security guard too. (though only for a month, I quit when they assigned me to that apartment complex because the other guard I was working with who'd been working that apartment for some years had scars all over his body where he had been shot and stabbed several times)

Utlimately, Trayvon is the one who escalated the incident.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Last edited:

Savage?

If tray had killed gz he would have claimed self defense.

Savage?

If tray had killed gz he would have claimed self defense.

If Trayvon had killed GZ, Trayvon would be in jail for murder because Trayvon was the aggressor. And rightfully so.

EDIT: Also I like how you ignored my previous post to you highlighting the fact that Zimmerman didn't know Trayvon was unarmed.

Last edited:

Hero?

You're an idiot.

George Zimmerman had no idea if Trayvon was armed or not the night of the incident. If I was in Georges shoes, I would have done the samething.

You on the otherhand might've laid down and taken the beating so as to be politically correct. Not everyone is willing to bend over and take it the ass by a minority like you.
Bullshit. I would have announced myself and talked to him rather than stalk him and call the cops.

If tray had tried to hit me I would have pinned the child's arm to his back and walked the boy home.

Hero?

You're an idiot.

Bullshit. I would have announced myself and talked to him rather than stalk him and call the cops.

If tray had tried to hit me I would have pinned the child's arm to his back and walked the boy home.

George Zimmerman was being cautious. Just because you're an uncautious person doesn't give you the moral high ground.

I tell you what, pal, I want you to go to the south side of Chicago and try approaching a random black male in the middle of the night to "Have a conversation" and see how that works out for you.

I'll make reservations for your funeral while you do that.

Last edited:

He stalked a kid for nothing and picked a fight with him.

You would have gotten along great with Hitler, I can tell.

You're an idiot.

George Zimmerman was being cautious.

He was being a pussy. Any grown man who takes a gun to pick a fight with an unarmed 17 year old kid is nothing but a total pussy. Anyone who thinks any different is also a pussy.

Forum List

Back