Confrimed: Gang Membership Up 40% Under Obama-Violent Attacks On Whites Up 18%

He killed an unarmed 17 year old kid. I don't really see how that makes him a hero. Kinda makes him a pussy, actually. You sound like a big fat pussy yourself though, so its no surprise you would think that.

He killed a violent savage that attacked him out of self-defense.

He is a hero in that he cleaned the streets of one more dreg.

He stalked a kid for nothing and picked a fight with him.

You would have gotten along great with Hitler, I can tell.

You say stalk, I say observe. He was a guard, it is his job to observe.

If we're going to make observing illegal because some ghetto trash thug got killed then we'll have to end the Security Guard profession all together.

And you would have gotten along well with Karl Marx. Degenerate.

Bullshit. I would have announced myself and talked to him rather than stalk him and call the cops.

If tray had tried to hit me I would have pinned the child's arm to his back and walked the boy home.

George Zimmerman was being cautious.

He was being a pussy. Any grown man who takes a gun to pick a fight with an unarmed 17 year old kid is nothing but a total pussy. Anyone who thinks any different is also a pussy.

He was being CAUTIOUS. Which is an act of rationality given the situation and the setting.

If you're in a dangerous neighborhood you take CAUTION.

I think you people are just racist towards people of hispanic descent in that you're so desperate to paint zimmerman as a villain.

He stalked a kid for nothing and picked a fight with him.

You would have gotten along great with Hitler, I can tell.

You say stalk, I say observe.

Of course you would say whatever you needed to justify shooting as many black kids as you can.

He was a guard, it is his job to observe.

Really? I thought his job was to kill teenage kids.

If we're going to make observing illegal because some ghetto trash thug got killed then we'll have to end the Security Guard profession all together.

You think every black kid is a "ghetto trash punk". The reason you think that is you're a bigot.

You're also a pussy, just like Zimmerman.

And you would have gotten along well with Karl Marx. Degenerate.

Of course being such a devote of Hitler that is the first enemy that would come to your mind after races you don't like.

George Zimmerman was being cautious.

He was being a pussy. Any grown man who takes a gun to pick a fight with an unarmed 17 year old kid is nothing but a total pussy. Anyone who thinks any different is also a pussy.

He was being CAUTIOUS. Which is an act of rationality given the situation and the setting.

If you're in a dangerous neighborhood you take CAUTION.

I think you people are just racist towards people of hispanic descent in that you're so desperate to paint zimmerman as a villain.

I've said nothing racist. You have. You clearly are deathly afraid of black people. You really are a big fucking pussy. I bet the bedroom you stay in at your mom's place is full of handguns that you need to be able to sleep at night.

Liberals will never accept the proven facts that Trayvon Martin was nothing but a punk thug who profiled Zimmerman as an easy take down. The libtard will simply deny such facts exist.

j0v49y.jpg

Look! Darkies behaving badly! Run to the GOP compound! EEEEEEEK!

Of course you would say whatever you needed to justify shooting as many black kids as you can.

And you would say whatever you could to vilify someone in your conquest to blame whitey for black peoples ills. That's what this entire trial was about, was to attack white people and scream and yell "WACIST, WACIST!"

Really? I thought his job was to kill teenage kids.

Oh really? Do you have documentation to prove your accusation? :cool:

You think every black kid is a "ghetto trash punk". The reason you think that is you're a bigot.

You're also a pussy, just like Zimmerman.

Where did I say "Ever black kid is a ghetto trash punk?"

Please show me where I said that. :cuckoo:

Of course being such a devote of Hitler that is the first enemy that would come to your mind after races you don't like.

Unsurprising response coming from a cult-like Marxist dreg such as yourself.

Heretic.

Last edited:

Savage?

If tray had killed gz he would have claimed self defense.

If Trayvon had killed GZ, Trayvon would be in jail for murder because Trayvon was the aggressor. And rightfully so.

You think all blacks are aggressors because you're a racist.

Are people still rioting in LA? No? Then I guess the police did their job.
Yeah, the cops had it under control, didn't they? That's why they had to call in 4,000 National Guard troops before the rioting stopped.

He killed an unarmed teen minding his own business. Even IF Trayvon was acting suspicious, Zimmerman had no business approaching him. Zimmerman put both of them in that situation. He is ultimately to blame.

He did not know that Trayvon was unarmed, and Travyon was the one who turned and attacked. Trayvon had no right to turn and attack.

Zimmerman was doing his job as a security guard, observing suspicious behaviour. I know because I've worked in security before. And I have also worked in black ghettos as a security guard too. (though only for a month, I quit when they assigned me to that apartment complex because the other guard I was working with who'd been working that apartment for some years had scars all over his body where he had been shot and stabbed several times)

Utlimately, Trayvon is the one who escalated the incident.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

NIce try. Zimmerman wasn't a security gaurd doing his job. He was a self-appointed neighborhood watch vigilante. Even the 911 operator told him to back off. He's a sack of shit with blood on his hands. I hope this haunts him the rest of his miserable life.

Forum List

Back