Confrimed: Gang Membership Up 40% Under Obama-Violent Attacks On Whites Up 18%

He killed an unarmed teen minding his own business. Even IF Trayvon was acting suspicious, Zimmerman had no business approaching him. Zimmerman put both of them in that situation. He is ultimately to blame.

He did not know that Trayvon was unarmed, and Travyon was the one who turned and attacked. Trayvon had no right to turn and attack.

Zimmerman was doing his job as a security guard, observing suspicious behaviour. I know because I've worked in security before. And I have also worked in black ghettos as a security guard too. (though only for a month, I quit when they assigned me to that apartment complex because the other guard I was working with who'd been working that apartment for some years had scars all over his body where he had been shot and stabbed several times)

Utlimately, Trayvon is the one who escalated the incident.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

NIce try. Zimmerman wasn't a security gaurd doing his job. He was a self-appointed neighborhood watch vigilante. Even the 911 operator told him to back off. He's a sack of shit with blood on his hands. I hope this haunts him the rest of his miserable life.

Weak attempt.

The same rules apply to a neighborhood watchmen that applies to a security guard. You can't apprehend or engage someone physically. The most the law allows you to do is observe except in certain circumstances like military police.

The man acted rationally. When one perceives their life is in danger it's completely rational for that person to defend themself.

He won't be haunted by his actions, rather he will be thankful for them! Because it saved his life!

He did not know that Trayvon was unarmed, and Travyon was the one who turned and attacked. Trayvon had no right to turn and attack.

Zimmerman was doing his job as a security guard, observing suspicious behaviour. I know because I've worked in security before. And I have also worked in black ghettos as a security guard too. (though only for a month, I quit when they assigned me to that apartment complex because the other guard I was working with who'd been working that apartment for some years had scars all over his body where he had been shot and stabbed several times)

Utlimately, Trayvon is the one who escalated the incident.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

NIce try. Zimmerman wasn't a security gaurd doing his job. He was a self-appointed neighborhood watch vigilante. Even the 911 operator told him to back off. He's a sack of shit with blood on his hands. I hope this haunts him the rest of his miserable life.

Weak attempt.

The same rules apply to a neighborhood watchmen that applies to a security guard. You can't apprehend or engage someone physically. The most the law allows you to do is observe except in certain circumstances like military police.

The man acted rationally. When one perceives their life is in danger it's completely rational for that person to defend themself.

He won't be haunted by his actions, rather he will be thankful for them! Because it saved his life!

:lol: He wasn't even a neighborhood watchman. He was a guy with a gun walking around pretending to be a cop. The man disobeyed a 911 operator's request for him to back off and wait for the police. But he just couldn't help himself. Then he got in over his head, and instead of being a man about it, he shot an unarmed teen who wouldn't even have been in that situation were it not for the actions of Zimmerman. That's your hero. A fucking coward.

Weak attempt.

:lol: He wasn't even a neighborhood watchman. He was a guy with a gun walking around pretending to be a cop. The man disobeyed a 911 operator's request for him to back off and wait for the police. But he just couldn't help himself. Then he got in over his head, and instead of being a man about it, he shot an unarmed teen who wouldn't even have been in that situation were it not for the actions of Zimmerman. That's your hero. A fucking coward.

You obviously don't know much about the law. :eusa_think:

It doesn't matter if you're a neighborhood watchmen, a security guard for a company or an average dude who works at wal-mart. You cannot apprehend or engage in physical contact with someone like that. The most you can do is observe a situation and alert authorities, which is exactly what he did.

But Trayvon decided to be a punk thug and attack Zimmerman because he was "A crazy ass cracka" and a "Homosexual rapist." :lol:

Racist, homophobic thug.

Forum List

Back