Confirmation Bias; Why Atheists cant see the Evidence for God

Intelligent people are just getting tired of this petulant child-god of the religists that could simply just show up and end all of the naysayers.se

This game of hide and seek is old.

I'll go confidently with.."there is no such thing" until a no-nonsense straight forward example of evidense has been shown.

Until such a time, the world has grown up even if this so called god has not.

The people of this planet are becoming better informed by the minute.

Your god is being left in the dust... and rightfully so.

Argument from self-knowing (auto-epistemic):

If P were true then I would know it; in fact I do not know it; therefore P cannot be true.

Anyways, look up why it must be that time has a beginning.

No, I profess NOT to know.

I looked up why time must have a beginning.

Stephen Hawking said that since the universe has not existed forever, then neither did time.

The Beginning of Time - Stephen Hawking

How long do you think there was a time without time? :D

I believe they say it isn't testable what was before the big bang.

I think there was just black and maybe small dust particles and maybe occasionally a black hole and eventually everything came together and boom our universe began.

Why is amino acid on meteors? There is life in space. Why? It is amazing. Is that god's frozen semen? Why doesn't the bible tell us about that? Because those apes back then didn't know such things.

Scientists have discovered amino acids, the building blocks of life in a meteorite where none were expected.

The finding adds evidence to the idea that some of life's key ingredients could have formed in space, and then been delivered to Earth long ago by meteorite impacts.

The meteorite in question was born in a violent crash, and eventually crashed into northern Sudan.

Where are there atheists chopping off heads of people?
Uh, that would be the current crop of religious crazies.

Where are there atheists chopping off heads of people?
Uh, that would be the current crop of religious crazies.

They are drowning in a sea of lies.

There is nothing they will not say. They have no moral boundaries.

To keep the myth/lies of their gods relevent they must tell even bigger untruths to counter reasonable inquiry as to the validity of the sky fairy.

Jim sure reminds me of another religist here on USMB that calls out atheists then insists atheists are obssessed with displaying hatred for religists by frequenting these types of threads. The "other" uses the same tired "because I said so" logic or "because many people said so" logic to back up or give reason to their zombiesque faith in the unbelievable. They both drone on with unbelievable enthusiasm using their platitudes to fight every disbeliever tooth and nail over minutia.

Their one size fits all arguments have yet to produce the tiniest scrap of evidence. That's all we ask. Something that is real. Something that doesn't need magic to support it.

Whe asked how did the pea get here? We get a question answered with a question.."how can you NOT give credit to the creator for the pea?" ..."It's obvious".

No Jim... It is NOT obvious that god created the pea. .....or anything else.

Thinking about how a pea came about gives simpletons like Jim a headache, so they attribute it to their invisible buddy who'll make him burn in hell for not obeying a book. It's a wonder he doesn't get another headache trying to rationalize that! :D

Thinking about how a pea came about gives simpletons like Jim a headache, so they attribute it to their invisible buddy who'll make him burn in hell for not obeying a book. It's a wonder he doesn't get another headache trying to rationalize that! :D

Yesterday I got to ask my Jewish friend what it takes for them to go to heaven. Christians have to believe in Jesus, what do they have to believe? She wasn't very specific. I asked, "The 10 Commandments?" and she said no, just the Torah.

I need to know all that this Torah says. Or find out what happens if you disobey anything in the Torah.

Do they have to do the Bahmitzva or go to hell? I think she would have not known or got offended if I asked her all these questions. Any Jews here want to fill me in on their story? I know what the Mormons, Muslims & Christians believe but I'm a little vague on the Jewish story. Help? Anyone?

I have talked to Jewish men at Lifetime. One said, and I love this, he said, "christians are told to convert anyone they see, jews are told to talk you out of it if you are looking to convert to jeudeoism." And if they can't, they need to refer you to another jew who can better talk you out of it. And so on. In other words you have to really want it.

Forum List

Back