Religion is a fairytail

I like the talking snakes.

A talking snake in the very first book in the bible should have been a dead give away that it was a fairy tale to anyone with a second grade education but knowing that it is a fairy tale is really not much better than believing it is a literal story if you do not grasp the hidden teaching or learn the moral of the story.

For you who do not believe in talking snakes, have a chat with GISM in his next disguise and see if he doesn't try to do the exact same thing the talking serpent in the fairy tale did. He will say that you can set aside the law of God, worship a human being, and you will not die but instead you will receive eternal life and become like God.

Anyone gullible enough to believe that nonsense will indeed die in the very day they swallow it and be cast out of the realm of intelligent life.

Happens all the time.....

If you open your eyes and unclog your ears you will see the souls of the dead in hells keeping and hear the depths of their pain confusion and torment.

Reality is by far more disturbing than anything ever imagined in a fairy tale.

• Banned
Last edited:
But I be too afraid if there's no god. I need an imaginary friend. And a book to tell me how to live my life. :confused:

Forum List

Back