Condy Rice as VP....

opewon

Feb 1, 2004
Indiana
Even though I have distain for all 3 candidates, the thought of Rice makes me lean towards McCain. This women is very capable at doing her job. Any chance of her getting picked for VP? Really would like everyones thoughts on this. It is very important for our country as a Whole.

I don't know, I think Rice as VP might scare away the old white men vote.

I think McCain's VP is going to be Phil Gramm. You heard it here first.

If you believe in god, may that god help us.

I don't know, I think Rice as VP might scare away the old white men vote.

I think McCain's VP is going to be Phil Gramm. You heard it here first.

If you believe in god, may that god help us.

What is the record for the oldest combined age of a sitting President and VP? I would have to think they would smash it - if not immediately, then by the end of the 1st term.

What is the record for the oldest combined age of a sitting President and VP? I would have to think they would smash it - if not immediately, then by the end of the 1st term.

First of all, let's not refer to it as the "first" term. Let's instead refer to it as the LAST.

Second, considering the majority of the electorate is composed of older voters, I don't think age really plays much of a part.

Most of those old white men I spoke of care less about age, and more about gender and skin color, whether they'll admit it or not.

I'd do Condi though.

Even though I have distain for all 3 candidates, the thought of Rice makes me lean towards McCain. This women is very capable at doing her job. Any chance of her getting picked for VP? Really would like everyones thoughts on this. It is very important for our country as a Whole.

What, in particular, do you think indicates she is capable at her job? Near as I can tell, given that our diplomatic efforts have been total failures or non-existent during bush's presidency, a lot of that has to be dropped at her doorstep.

Of course, she does hold baby bush's feet while he does sit ups.

Yeah, she did so well on foreign policy.

:rofl:

I like Condi, but I like JC Watts better. It amazes me that we don't here his name more. Remeber that McCain is a "maverick." His pick is likely to be unorthodox.

I think Condi would have to do some serious PR due to her attachment to the Bush admin... Though an impressive person she's got a lil bit o' baggage.

What, in particular, do you think indicates she is capable at her job? Near as I can tell, given that our diplomatic efforts have been total failures or non-existent during bush's presidency, a lot of that has to be dropped at her doorstep.

Of course, she does hold baby bush's feet while he does sit ups.

Real world translation: Rice took took advantage of a job opportunity. That job opportunity entails promoting the foreign policy of the administration that has employed her.

Attempting to drop the administration's policy at her doorstep is BS.

Our diplomatic efforts have hardly been "total failures." Maybe you can feel good about yourself when the President and his administration is pandering to world opinion but if that's your idea of success, you can have it.

The whole "world opinion" junk is just some concocted BS by the left.

Real world translation: Rice took took advantage of a job opportunity. That job opportunity entails promoting the foreign policy of the administration that has employed her.

Attempting to drop the administration's policy at her doorstep is BS.

Our diplomatic efforts have hardly been "total failures." Maybe you can feel good about yourself when the President and his administration is pandering to world opinion but if that's your idea of success, you can have it.

The whole "world opinion" junk is just some concocted BS by the left.

No. Real world translation is just what it says. You should know by now that I don't care about always pandering to world opinion. On the other hand, I don't expect our diploomatic corps to be DOA when issues, particularly those facing us in Iraq, require diplomatic solution. And every single person I speak with who is still in the military right now and is close to the issue has told me that what the military expects and needs is for government to start arriving at diplomatic solutions. That failure is Condi's.

Pandering does not equal success. Success equals success.

But I'm game to listen...what accomplishments has Condi had?

I'll wait.

Really????

What on earth has that skinny, buck-toothed, blue gum ever done do indicate even the slightest level of competence? Oh, I know, it must be her ties to big oil. :eusa_doh:

That's certainly not a bigoted post.

More evidence, peeps, that the libs are the most bigoted, racist crowd you could ever tip your hat at.

Maybe, maybe not.

But I'm still not too bigoted to vote for blue gum, macaca Obama should he win the dem nomination.

Forum List

Back