Condy Rice as VP....

More evidence, peeps, that the libs are the most bigoted, racist crowd you could ever tip your hat at.

:rofl: :rofl:

What makes you think this? Surely it's not our love for Confederate Flags, our denial of slavery ramifications, whining about affirmative action, support of Jim Crow laws, support of the War on Drugs, calling our Candidate a muslim american hating racist, or our pandering to the white male over 50 crowd by nominating yet another white male over 50 to run for president.

:rofl: :rofl:

What makes you think this? Surely it's not our love for Confederate Flags, our denial of slavery ramifications, whining about affirmative action, support of Jim Crow laws, support of the War on Drugs, calling our Candidate a muslim american hating racist, or our pandering to the white male over 50 crowd by nominating yet another white male over 50 to run for president.

White Guilty, you can count on it coming out every time you engage a liberal. Pardon me if I do not feel sorry I am white, male and 50.

And I apologize for believing that everybody is equal. White 50 year olds are just as valid as black 35 year olds, or 13 year old girls...and a whole lot more valid in this country than any illegal alien of any denomination and race.

Condi Rice is one of the worst Sec of State ever, not to mention she was an even worse and incapable NSC leader.

If anyone can name me one successful and significant treaty or accord she has accomplished during her stint as SOS, I'd be happy to look into it.

Condi Rice is one of the worst Sec of State ever, not to mention she was an even worse and incapable NSC leader.

If anyone can name me one successful and significant treaty or accord she has accomplished during her stint as SOS, I'd be happy to look into it.

Treaties and Accords are not the only duties of Secretary of State. The entire Foreign policy umbrella is hers to carry. France's President is pro- American. That is probably the greatest foreign policy achievement in the last 50 years. How about convncing Israel to pull out of Gaza? That doesn't count? I have more, but it is your turn.

What specifically makes her horrible? NSA and Sec of State.

Treaties and Accords are not the only duties of Secretary of State. The entire Foreign policy umbrella is hers to carry. France's President is pro- American. That is probably the greatest foreign policy achievement in the last 50 years. How about convncing Israel to pull out of Gaza? That doesn't count? I have more, but it is your turn.

What specifically makes her horrible? NSA and Sec of State.

I think the question is what has she accomplished? I say she's accomplished nothig. How does one prove nothing?

She had nothing to do with Sarkozy being elected or his being pro-US.

I think the question is what has she accomplished? I say she's accomplished nothig. How does one prove nothing?

She had nothing to do with Sarkozy being elected or his being pro-US.

I just gave you two. Read it again. There are plenty more.

You think she convinced Israel to pull out of the Gaza?? I'd be curious to see support for that hypothesis.

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/..._Israel_to_halt_settlement_activity__Roundup_

http://archive.japantoday.com/jp/news/326981/all

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/970245.html

And for those that like wikipedia:

Rice worked to persuade Israel to withdraw from Palestinian territories and free up commerce and travel between the two areas. During the summer of 2005, Rice encouraged Israeli leadership to withdraw from settlements in Gaza and the West Bank. Rice spent April 2005 raising support among Arab leaders.[56] In July, she visited the region to "help bring the weight of the United States" to the discussions.[57] In September, Rice hailed the successful withdrawal as a victory for both Israel and Palestine, saying, "This is an historic moment for both sides, and the commitment of both sides to a successful disengagement process has been impressive."[58] Gaza is now under Palestinian control once again. However, Palestinians complained that they were not able to travel through border crossings in and out of Gaza, which had stifled commerce.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condi_Rice

Transformal Diplomacy. You don't see that as an accomplishment?

Transformal Diplomacy. You don't see that as an accomplishment?

jimmy carter achieves as much. Are you going to tell me that such is the reason you are still a fan of his despite everything else he does that you don't agree with? If you can't say yes then you have your answer.

jimmy carter achieves as much. Are you going to tell me that such is the reason you are still a fan of his despite everything else he does that you don't agree with? If you can't say yes then you have your answer.

The difference is Carter was President, not chief Diplomat. Is was his micro managerial style that made him achieve this. It should not have been his purview.

"And for those that like wikipedia:"

curiously the section from wiki about the Gaza strip makes no mention of rice though it does say "The Israeli human rights organization B'tselem said in November 2006 that "the broad scope of Israeli control in the Gaza Strip creates a strong case for the claim that Israel's occupation of the Gaza Strip continue."[3] University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies, law professor Iain Scobbie noted in 2006 that "Israel retains absolute authority over Gaza’s airspace and territorial sea. It is manifestly exercising governmental authority in these areas.... it is clear that Israeli withdrawal of land forces did not terminate occupation."[4] And according to some Palestinians, Israel's occupation of the Gaza Strip continued. "They control the water, the sky and the passages. How can you say occupation is over?" said Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat in 2005.[5] Similar viewpoints have been presented by many other Palestinian organizations and leaders.[6][7][8] The Al Mezan Center for Human Rights also argues that the Gaza Strip remains occupied by Israel.[9]

Prior to Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, the United States considered the Gaza Strip to be an Israel-occupied territory. Following the withdrawal, no official US government statement has been made on the status of the Strip. However, the CIA World Factbook (an official U.S. government publication), which was last updated in 2007, continues to list the Gaza Strip as an Israeli-occupied territory."

yeah...uh got any other great accomplishments?

I mean besides turning the U.s. name to mud.

via torture, unilateral action, and stupidity.

"And for those that like wikipedia:"

curiously the section from wiki about the Gaza strip makes no mention of rice though it does say "The Israeli human rights organization B'tselem said in November 2006 that "the broad scope of Israeli control in the Gaza Strip creates a strong case for the claim that Israel's occupation of the Gaza Strip continue."[3] University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies, law professor Iain Scobbie noted in 2006 that "Israel retains absolute authority over Gaza’s airspace and territorial sea. It is manifestly exercising governmental authority in these areas.... it is clear that Israeli withdrawal of land forces did not terminate occupation."[4] And according to some Palestinians, Israel's occupation of the Gaza Strip continued. "They control the water, the sky and the passages. How can you say occupation is over?" said Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat in 2005.[5] Similar viewpoints have been presented by many other Palestinian organizations and leaders.[6][7][8] The Al Mezan Center for Human Rights also argues that the Gaza Strip remains occupied by Israel.[9]

Prior to Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, the United States considered the Gaza Strip to be an Israel-occupied territory. Following the withdrawal, no official US government statement has been made on the status of the Strip. However, the CIA World Factbook (an official U.S. government publication), which was last updated in 2007, continues to list the Gaza Strip as an Israeli-occupied territory."

yeah...uh got any other great accomplishments?

I mean besides turning the U.s. name to mud.

via torture, unilateral action, and stupidity.

Here read it again slowly:

Rice worked to persuade Israel to withdraw from Palestinian territories and free up commerce and travel between the two areas. During the summer of 2005, Rice encouraged Israeli leadership to withdraw from settlements in Gaza and the West Bank. Rice spent April 2005 raising support among Arab leaders.[56] In July, she visited the region to "help bring the weight of the United States" to the discussions.[57] In September, Rice hailed the successful withdrawal as a victory for both Israel and Palestine, saying, "This is an historic moment for both sides, and the commitment of both sides to a successful disengagement process has been impressive."[58] Gaza is now under Palestinian control once again. However, Palestinians complained that they were not able to travel through border crossings in and out of Gaza, which had stifled commerce.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condi_Rice

The difference is Carter was President, not chief Diplomat. Is was his micro managerial style that made him achieve this. It should not have been his purview.

hey.. make exceptions where you need to.

curiously the section from wiki about the Gaza strip

read it fast or slow

up to you

Forum List

Back