Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership

Try again....all information is taken into account and given a weight as to the influence. I read. Unless you are suggesting that no one outside of the Unites States has had access to this or even the foreigners in the US did not have access to this information.

I think you're the one that needs to try again. Let me get this straight, as an example: you interview 1000 Yanks and 99 percent of them say that the rest of the world think the US is weak. You then interview 1000 foreigners and 99 per cent of them say that the US is strong and gives them the shits and it's like poking a bear with a sore head if you piss them off. Yet your conclusion is that the rest of the world thinks the US is weak??

Try reading what you're saying. I'll restate - it is irrelevant how Americans see America as to whether it is weak or not. The survey was American. It only matters if the rest of the world ACTUALLY think that. And the vast majority of us don't. Trust me...

First show that report all I have read is that you think the US is strong. Beyond that because you deem it of no value does not make it so.

Of course all of the above depends on the premise that the US being "strong" (or viewed as "strong") is a good thing.

Just say-yin'....

According to*The New York Times, "he [Saddam] murdered as many as a million of his people, many with poison gas. He tortured, maimed and imprisoned countless more. His unprovoked invasion of Iran is estimated to have left another million people dead.*..
Of nearly 2 million refugees created by the 1991 crackdown on dissent, it is estimated that 1,000 died every day for a period of months due to unsanitary and inhumane conditions.[16]*
^^^^ I've had enough of you

all the best cheerio.

OK, go back to your warm and fuzzy world where you ignore the fact that Iraq war involved untold needless suffering, death, and destruction. "Condi" is so wonderful.

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

Bin Laden determined to attack within the United States.

If she didn't understand what that means, how could she be president.

Why are you trying to spoil the party with reality. These people here love and "admire" "Condi". All she did was badmouth our current Command-in-Chief. That is how it works now. People from the last fucked up Administration did such a good job that they can start casting stones. So the what fuck if thousands of people died as a result of what they did? They are right wingers and it is just un-American not to "admire" them for that.

I know. I just don't understand where they get this "every man for himself" when our country has such a rich culture of "united we stand".

Last edited by a moderator:
Try again....all information is taken into account and given a weight as to the influence. I read. Unless you are suggesting that no one outside of the Unites States has had access to this or even the foreigners in the US did not have access to this information.

I think you're the one that needs to try again. Let me get this straight, as an example: you interview 1000 Yanks and 99 percent of them say that the rest of the world think the US is weak. You then interview 1000 foreigners and 99 per cent of them say that the US is strong and gives them the shits and it's like poking a bear with a sore head if you piss them off. Yet your conclusion is that the rest of the world thinks the US is weak??

Try reading what you're saying. I'll restate - it is irrelevant how Americans see America as to whether it is weak or not. The survey was American. It only matters if the rest of the world ACTUALLY think that. And the vast majority of us don't. Trust me...

First show that report all I have read is that you think the US is strong. Beyond that because you deem it of no value does not make it so.

This is what you said: "We are not perceived as the strong country that we once were.". I queried by who. You then put up a survey of Americans alluding that - amongst other things - that the world sees them as weak. Americans seeing themselves as weak does not mean the rest of the world sees them that way. The only people who count - when it comes to whether you are perceived as weak - are the aforementioned people of the world. We don't see you that way. Period.

Last edited:
Condoleezza Rice Takes on Obama

March 31, 2014 by Joseph Klein

condi-450x300.jpg

ormer Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice – our last competent Secretary of State – has been aggressive in criticizing President Obama’s failed foreign policy. And she has the experience and expertise to do so with authority. While nobody really expects the clueless Obama administration or most Democrats in Congress to pay Dr. Rice any heed, the Republican Party better be listening and raise its collective voice against the dangerous path that Obama is taking this country down.

Dr. Rice is particularly concerned with the “vacuum” in world leadership resulting from the Obama administration’s leading from behind policies. The vacuum is being filled by the likes of Russian President Vladimir Putin. As Dr. Rice wrote in an op-ed article appearing in the Washington Post on March 7th, “dictators and extremists across the globe will be emboldened” if the United States abandons muscular diplomacy and eschews its global responsibilities as the leader of the free world.

The world is a far more dangerous place than when President Obama first took office in 2009. A fundamental reason, as Condoleezza Rice said in her speech at the 2012 Republican Convention, is that under President Obama’s watch the world does not know where America stands. “You see,” she said, “when the friends or foes alike don’t know the answer to that question, unambiguously and clearly, the world is likely to be a more dangerous and chaotic place.”

This should be the key foreign policy message during both the 2014 midterm election campaign and in 2016. Particularly if Hillary Clinton runs for president, perhaps the Republican slogan against candidates from the Democratic Party of Defeat can be “Strong American leadership DOES make a difference.”

Condoleezza Rice Takes on Obama | FrontPage Magazine

Rice is smart, disciplined, hard-working and the model of an inspiring modern American. She personifies the American Dream. She is living inspiration for a young person trying to accomplish great work no matter what the barriers. And in Rice’s generation there were some serious barriers starting with her race and gender.

Her life is more than interesting. her life is ground breaking!

I find what she has done and stood for to be repulsive. They had to break a lot of ground to bury all of the people that died in Iraq. There is no way to quantitatively measure human suffering but if there was, then the chicken-hawks could really have something to brag about.

To each his /her own.

I find what Hillary Clinton did or rather did not do to protect those 4 Americans who died in Benghazi abhorrent!

Unbelievable.

If it must be a woman, then Oh Lord, let it be Condi instead of another Clinton!

Clinton would make a much better president than Condi in terms of foreign policy...

Cliton ?? you are out of your mind ? that woman is most likely the worst candidate you tards can put up for prez. she HATES America as much as or more than the current commie in the WH. :up:

you really need to see a real Dr., one that specializes in diseases of of the brain......, ooooh ! wait a minute, liberfools do not have a brain..., i appologize......, ha ha ha :lmao:

Funny she dosn't "blast" W and Cheny for using her to put out false justifications for one of our most fraudulent war efforts and senseless loss of almost 200,000 human lives, both Iraqi and ours... And for the loss of our moral high ground through endorsing torture and other atrocities..

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Condi" is a brain dead idiot who was part of the George W Bush administration. I get it that she would rather not talk about happened when her guy was in office.

Holy cow, hillary is a brain dead lying bitch, who couldn't keep an embassy safe. Even after help was requested. The obama administration is worse than bushes alot worse. No matter what liberals say, bush got international support, and congress gave the yes vote for the war in iraq. So get over it.

Funny she dosn't "blast" W and Cheny for using her to put out false justifications for one of our most fraudulent war efforts and senseless loss of almost 200,000 human lives, both Iraqi and ours... And for the loss of our moral high ground through endorsing torture and other atrocities..

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She knows her place.

Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership
This coming from the bitch that was responsible for 9/11.

So back to this nonsense again,so how is she responsible for 9/11?

Do try and be detailed ,just don't say she just is,because she knew ahead of time that those exact plans would be hijacked. A rational detailed fact filled,can ya do that?

Condoleezza Rice accused Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world
What a joke. GW Bush so weakened the US's position in the world, Obama was given the Noble Prize just for replacing him.

GW Bush nearly destroyed the US's postion in the world. That is a fact.

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

Obama has not weakened the US in any way, shape or form. The right bitch and moan that he is just as responsible for Bush and Iraq and Afghanistan for continuing Dumbya's policies, then they bitch and moan he isn't getting involved enough in the Ukraine. Laughable. Sometimes it appears people moan for the sake of it...

They find fault with everything, whether it makes sense or not. They blame him for things he has nothing remotely to do with. They blame him for the disaster Bush left behind. It's all just partisanship. Sad that they care so much more for partisanship than what is really important to America and to what is reality. Rice is accusing Obama of weakening America's stature on the world stage, when, in fact, GW Bush drove it so far into the ground it is a miracle we have any stature left.

Forum List

Back