Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership

Condoleezza Rice accused Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world
What a joke. GW Bush so weakened the US's position in the world, Obama was given the Noble Prize just for replacing him.

GW Bush nearly destroyed the US's postion in the world. That is a fact.

Lol, obama got the nobel prize because he is black. No other reason. We are alot weaker world wide now, than when obama became president.

Condoleezza Rice accused Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world
What a joke. GW Bush so weakened the US's position in the world, Obama was given the Noble Prize just for replacing him.

Lol, obama got the nobel prize because he is black. No other reason. We are alot weaker world wide now, than when obama became president.

Totally and completely untrue. Bush left the image and dignity of this country lower than anyone had ever known it to be. Obama has raised it back up much higher than where Bush left it. That is a fact, but you are not interested in dealing with facts.

Totally and completely untrue. Bush left the image and dignity of this country lower than anyone had ever known it to be. Obama has raised it back up much higher than where Bush left it. That is a fact, but you are not interested in dealing with facts.

Yeah that's it, we are stronger now. That's why putin is running around taking countries and mocking obama. That's why members of his own party are calling him weak. He won't even back up his own threats.

And you point fingers blubbering about blind partisanship??!!! Obama was given a Noble price ,he certainty couldn't have earned it in what a week after his election ??!! that price is worthless

He has continued all of Bushes policy's,no real change there,and has brought us the biggest cluster fuck in generations,call Obama care.

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

Obama has not weakened the US in any way, shape or form. The right bitch and moan that he is just as responsible for Bush and Iraq and Afghanistan for continuing Dumbya's policies, then they bitch and moan he isn't getting involved enough in the Ukraine. Laughable. Sometimes it appears people moan for the sake of it...

They find fault with everything, whether it makes sense or not. They blame him for things he has nothing remotely to do with. They blame him for the disaster Bush left behind. It's all just partisanship. Sad that they care so much more for partisanship than what is really important to America and to what is reality. Rice is accusing Obama of weakening America's stature on the world stage, when, in fact, GW Bush drove it so far into the ground it is a miracle we have any stature left.

We're coming up on SIX YEARS of Obama "leadership" and you're STILL trying to blame Bush for Obama's shortcomings? It's reaching the point of farce...

The fact of the matter is that Condi Rice is an extremely intelligent...extremely accomplished woman who did a wonderful job as Secretary of State during extremely troubling times. She is the Ying to Barack Obama's Yang...someone who succeeded in life not because of Affirmative Action but because of personal accomplishment.

Last edited:
Obama has not weakened the US in any way, shape or form. The right bitch and moan that he is just as responsible for Bush and Iraq and Afghanistan for continuing Dumbya's policies, then they bitch and moan he isn't getting involved enough in the Ukraine. Laughable. Sometimes it appears people moan for the sake of it...

They find fault with everything, whether it makes sense or not. They blame him for things he has nothing remotely to do with. They blame him for the disaster Bush left behind. It's all just partisanship. Sad that they care so much more for partisanship than what is really important to America and to what is reality. Rice is accusing Obama of weakening America's stature on the world stage, when, in fact, GW Bush drove it so far into the ground it is a miracle we have any stature left.

We're coming up on SIX YEARS of Obama "leadership" and you're STILL trying to blame Bush for Obama's shortcomings? It's reaching the point of farce...

The fact of the matter is that Condi Rice is an extremely intelligent...extremely accomplished woman who did a wonderful job as Secretary of State during extremely troubling times. She is the Ying to Barack Obama's Yang...someone who succeeded in life not because of Affirmative Action but because of personal accomplishment.

She is a black conservative, a house ****** to liberals. They don't care she worked hard to become successful.

Condi Rice led us into an idiotic war

The Smoking Gun will be a Mushroom Cloud

Isn't that weakness?

She perfectly parroted the talking points that led us to one of the greatest strategic blunder in our history.

She perfectly parroted the talking points that led us to one of the greatest strategic blunder in our history.

I find it amusing that Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and Condi Rice can condemn Obama for his diplomacy and caution while their histerical rants about terrorism and WMDs led us into a disastrous war that killed 5000 Americans

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

I used to think the only people who could see things as you have and post statements similar to yours were people who grew up or lived outside of the United States.

"No one else could have such alien perceptions," I thought.

But the more I read about Bill Ayers the more I believe he has corrupted America from within and that Barack Obama is his soul mate.

Ayers has been instrumental in creating radical educational programs designed to stealthily infect America's teachers colleges so they produce radically influenced teachers with a radically influenced curriculum so they will produce radical specimens such as you.

And the more I read about Ayers the more I realize just how brilliantly evil he is and how effective his plan has been.

He works behind the scenes tilling and fertilizing Americans by way of a corrupted educational system. And Obama rolls out these revolutionary, radical, anti-American policies, which only those products of Ayers fertilization process find exciting or acceptable.

And I believe you are a product of and an example of Ayers' and Obama's efforts.

EDIT: But on second thought, you may just be a dumbass.

Last edited:

I used to think the only people who could see things and post statements similar to you and yours were people who grew up or lived outside of the United States.

But the more I read about Bill Ayers the more i believe he has corrupted America from within and that barack Obama is his soul mate.

Ayers has been instrumental in creating radical educational programs designed to stealthily infect America's teachers colleges so they produce radically influenced teachers with a radically influenced curriculum so they will produce radical specimens such as you.

And the more I read about Ayers the more I realize just how brilliantly evil he is and how effective his plan has been.

He works behind the scenes tilling and fertilizing Americans by way of a corrupted educational system and Obama, who rolls out these revolutionary, radical, anti-American policies, which only those products of Ayers fertilization process find exciting or acceptable.

And I believe you are a product and an example of Ayers' and Obama's efforts.

Oh! I misunderstood! You ain't just a weird nutter. You are actually fucking nuts!

Bill Ayers is working behind the scenes to do what now? He's infecting students at teacher's colleges? That sounds really serious. Can you expound on that?

Bottom line.......Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld led us into the one of the biggest blunders of a war in our history. 5000 Americans died as a result

They have zero credibility in foreign policy

I find it amusing that Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and Condi Rice can condemn Obama for his diplomacy and caution while their histerical rants about terrorism and WMDs led us into a disastrous war that killed 5000 Americans

You know that Iraq and Afghanistan were the very best things to have been done in those situations.

But, being the troll you are, leave it to you to vomit your lies as often as possible.

I used to think the only people who could see things and post statements similar to you and yours were people who grew up or lived outside of the United States.

But the more I read about Bill Ayers the more i believe he has corrupted America from within and that barack Obama is his soul mate.

He works behind the scenes tilling and fertilizing Americans by way of a corrupted educational system and Obama, who rolls out these revolutionary, radical, anti-American policies, which only those products of Ayers fertilization process find exciting or acceptable.

And I believe you are a product and an example of Ayers' and Obama's efforts.

Oh! I misunderstood! You ain't just a weird nutter. You are actually fucking nuts!

Bill Ayers is working behind the scenes to do what now? He's infecting students at teacher's colleges? That sounds really serious. Can you expound on that?

Teaching for Indoctrination | Capitalism MagazineCapitalism Magazine

the W admin folks need to stfu. They simply don't help. No matter how bad Obama is, and frankly he is less steadfast than W, though God knows W might have wanted to have gotten better advice before doing some dumb thing that he later had to be steadfast over, they inevitably draw out comparison to W.

It's like Duckass or Estrich or Gary Hart or even Ken Starr. Their credentials to voice criticism are .... toast. They need to get themselves to a college or think tank and live out their lives in releative security and absolute silence.

Forum List

Back