Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

I know it pisses off the liberals that we never let up our criticism of Obama but he's the biggest piece of shit ever elected President!

She perfectly parroted the talking points that led us to one of the greatest strategic blunder in our history.

I find it amusing that Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and Condi Rice can condemn Obama for his diplomacy and caution while their histerical rants about terrorism and WMDs led us into a disastrous war that killed 5000 Americans

You know that Iraq and Afghanistan were the very best things to have been done in those situations.

But, being the troll you are, leave it to you to vomit your lies as often as possible.

We really had no choice but to go after OBL. We had most of the worlds support on that. It was when the Bush Administration morphed the outrage we all felt in to the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Most of the world saw the propaganda building throughout 2002 and became increasingly suspicious of their motive. Not so much inside the US where support for the invasion/occupation reached 70% thanks to the compliant media endlessly repeating their spooky talking points. Of which Ms. Rice played integral part in getting the message out that Saddam had reconstituted his WMD programs, was an immediate threat to the USA, and was somehow behind the 9-11 attacks on the WTC and Pentagon.

So pardon me if I don't take anything anybody from that administration says seriously.

I don't remember politicians from a previous administration criticizing a present one like now. Cheney crawled out of the sewer recently to blast Obama, and now Rice. Imagine, the incompetents that allowed the 9-11 attack to be successful, gave us the Iraq fiasco, and then crashed the US and almost the world economy, having the gall to criticize anyone.

What the hell were you watching on TV during the Bush administration. Romper Room? Jimmy Carter criticize Bush publicly, so did Bill Clinton's. Al Gore too. All these jerks insulted the president.

Bottom line.......Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld led us into the one of the biggest blunders of a war in our history. 5000 Americans died as a result

They have zero credibility in foreign policy

And countless Iraqis too. Not that they didn't matter, it's that we(our free press) just didn't count them.

She perfectly parroted the talking points that led us to one of the greatest strategic blunder in our history.

I find it amusing that Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and Condi Rice can condemn Obama for his diplomacy and caution while their histerical rants about terrorism and WMDs led us into a disastrous war that killed 5000 Americans

You know that Iraq and Afghanistan were the very best things to have been done in those situations.

But, being the troll you are, leave it to you to vomit your lies as often as possible.

7000 US dead, 100s of thousands of civilian deaths, nations in chaos, no WMDS

Catastrophic blunder........and they have the gall to criticize Obama for his foreign policy

They should be ashamed

Last edited:
Condoleezza Rice was one of the architects/accomplices in the Iraq disaster. What Obama policy has been worse than that?

1. Obamacare, has made millions uninsured, cancer patients can't get the best treatment.
2. Gay marriage
3. Expanding people on goverment assistance almost by 30%.
Just a start.

I don't remember politicians from a previous administration criticizing a present one like now. Cheney crawled out of the sewer recently to blast Obama, and now Rice. Imagine, the incompetents that allowed the 9-11 attack to be successful, gave us the Iraq fiasco, and then crashed the US and almost the world economy, having the gall to criticize anyone.

What the hell were you watching on TV during the Bush administration. Romper Room? Jimmy Carter criticize Bush publicly, so did Bill Clinton's. Al Gore too. All these jerks insulted the president.

The problem is that not enough people criticized Bush, not enough people asked....why?

We were wrapped up in anti terrorism fever. To question Bush antiterrorism policies was unamerican

Condoleezza Rice was one of the architects/accomplices in the Iraq disaster. What Obama policy has been worse than that?

1. Obamacare, has made millions uninsured, cancer patients can't get the best treatment.
2. Gay marriage
Just a start.

God....you people make me sick with what you consider equivalencies

........and they have the gall to criticize Obama for his foreign policy

Takes a certain sort of gall to call capitulation, bowing, scraping and apology "foreign policy".

Though it certainly IS, or at least historically WAS, foreign to Americans.

I guess Kenyans think differently? But that is just a guess.

Birthers, what a hoot :lol: The only Republicans who have less credibility on foreign policy than the pseudo-cons of the Bush Administration.

:tinfoil:

........and they have the gall to criticize Obama for his foreign policy

Takes a certain sort of gall to call capitulation, bowing, scraping and apology "foreign policy".

Birthers, what a hoot :lol: The only Republicans who have less credibility on foreign policy than the pseudo-cons of the Bush Administration.

"Birthers"? Do you not believe there are any people in Kenya and that they might have beliefs? Or were you attributing Kenyan birth to some particular individual?

Doggone liberals - never educated, only indoctrinated. Google the useage of the plural form. If you can.

"Birthers"? Do you not believe there are any people in Kenya and that they might have beliefs? Or were you attributing Kenyan birth to some particular individual?

Doggone liberals - never educated, only indoctrinated. Google the useage of the plural form. If you can.

Don't try and hide it there big boy, come on out of that dittohead/birther closet.

Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership
And?

She’s a partisan rightwing hack, as is the OP, her opinion is meaningless and irrelevant.

Moreover, given the fact she was part of an administration that started two illegal, unnecessary wars that seriously damaged American foreign policy, along with other foreign policy blunders such as ‘axis of evil,’ Rice is in no position to criticize any president.

2. Gay marriage
Just a start.

Gay marriage is worse than 4000+ Americans needlessly killed in Iraq. Jesus. You're what one finds when one gets to the bottom of the barrel,

and falls through...

Don't try and hide it there big boy, come on out of that dittohead/birther closet.

I lover it when liberals rise to the bait on the very first cast!

2. Gay marriage
Just a start.

Obamacare as it stands will kill more americans in america than 911, the iraq war, and afganistan combined in a couple years. When it does all obama voters have blood on your hands. Also you keep mentioning iraq, well bush got international support, and got a yes vote in congress. So your point is mute.

2. Gay marriage
Just a start.

Gay marriage is worse than 4000+ Americans needlessly killed in Iraq. Jesus. You're what one finds when one gets to the bottom of the barrel,

and falls through...

That is the mindset that sends us off to war?

We goofed and erroneously sent our nation to war. But....but....you gave us healthcare and let fags get married

Guess we are even

Last edited:
2. Gay marriage
Just a start.

Obamacare as it stands will kill more americans in america than 911, the iraq war, and afganistan combined in a couple years. When it does all obama voters have blood on your hands. Also you keep mentioning iraq, well bush got international support, and got a yes vote in congress. So your point is mute.

You still think we are trying to kill Sarah Palins baby?

Come back and enter the real world

I lover it when liberals rise to the bait on the very first cast!

you are about as clever as a dead squirrel.

Forum List

Back