Comrade Trump visits CIA headquarters and.....lies

Right, it is just a killer...
So-called "green energy" is a killer.
Yeah it kills the profit margins of environmental polluters. But the GOP and Trump will fix THAT won't they??? yesireeeee!
Who said that stay warm this winter moron..
I don't speak gibberish, you will have to expand your vocabulary if you wish to engage me directly!

What ever fag boy you always bore the shit out of me anyways...
Oh boy, another closet homosexual introducing gheyness into the conversation.

Coal mines are closing not because HRC misspoke, but because the cost of natural gas is much cheaper to obtain and transport, thus less expensive to the end user. Coal fired plants are being refit to natural gas, cleaner and cheaper than coal.
Let the demand solve that problem and not regulating the industry out of business. She did not misspoke....she wanted to appease her Green base. Our coal fired power plants emit the cleanest byproducts in the world.

Well, actually the issue is that coal fired power plants are aging out.

And, corporations aren't finding people interested in investing in replacements, because it would require 20 years for such plants to pay out, and there is serious doubt that coal will be an acceptable fuel for that period of time.

And, no, coal is NOT a clean fuel.

Coal is not clean fuel?

Another kid having a temper tantrum tonight
lol - I'm just flat out telling you what science clearly demonstrates.

It's you who has zip but ad hom.
It's clean enough. CO2 isn't a pollutant.
A pollutant is like a weed - it merely indicates that the material is where one doesn't want it to be.

Science demonstrates that CO2 is very definitely a pollutant.

Yeah it kills the profit margins of environmental polluters. But the GOP and Trump will fix THAT won't they??? yesireeeee!
I don't speak gibberish, you will have to expand your vocabulary if you wish to engage me directly!

Zzzzzz that's all you got? I eat you dumb fucks for breakfast on here.

Let the demand solve that problem and not regulating the industry out of business. She did not misspoke....she wanted to appease her Green base. Our coal fired power plants emit the cleanest byproducts in the world.

And, corporations aren't finding people interested in investing in replacements, because it would require 20 years for such plants to pay out, and there is serious doubt that coal will be an acceptable fuel for that period of time.

Coal is not clean fuel?

Who the hell you think your dealing with child? It's the energy that powers your home right now
Electricity here is 1/3 hydro, 1/3 Coal, with the rest being mostly natural gas.

We have metering solutions so people can choose to tilt their budget toward solar.

I'm totally in favor of spending more if that's what it takes to get rid of coal. Plus, I'd like to see us taking more advantage of the wind farms in our state.

Your ad hom proves you aren't ready to rely on your brains - probably a good idea for you.

All those living below the poverty line will be happy to know you're willing to impose higher energy costs on them. That must be that liberal compassion and caring we're always hearing so much about.

Coal is not clean fuel?

A pollutant is like a weed - it merely indicates that the material is where one doesn't want it to be.

Science demonstrates that CO2 is very definitely a pollutant.
Science demonstrates no such thing, and pollution is not "like a weed."

Last edited:

Corporations never decrease their profit margins. They just pass their additional costs onto you. The only person you're fucking is yourself, but you're too stupid to know it. High energy costs kill people when they can't afford to heat or cool their homes.Thousands of people have frozen to death in Europe because of green energy boondoggles.

Europe Lets Its Citizens Freeze To Death …40,000 Dead In Winter 2014 As “Energy Poverty” Explodes!

By forcing them to pay for shit like sex change operations, birth control, abortions, maternity care and substance abuse counseling. By driving my deductibles up to $6500 per person making my insurance virtually worthless. He also shits on them by flooding this country with illegal aliens and thousands of H1-B visas that take jobs from Americans. He raised their taxes, regulated them into bankruptcy and drove American corporations out of the country.

Great Job, Obama.
Exactly, my fucking deductible increased about the same amount from $ 2000

Well, I am bright enough to know fake news when I see it. The title of your article clearly states it is fake news...

Zzzzzz that's all you got? I eat you dumb fucks for breakfast on here.
:lame2::funnyface:

Corporations never decrease their profit margins. They just pass their additional costs onto you. The only person you're fucking is yourself, but you're too stupid to know it. High energy costs kill people when they can't afford to heat or cool their homes.Thousands of people have frozen to death in Europe because of green energy boondoggles.

Europe Lets Its Citizens Freeze To Death …40,000 Dead In Winter 2014 As “Energy Poverty” Explodes!

By forcing them to pay for shit like sex change operations, birth control, abortions, maternity care and substance abuse counseling. By driving my deductibles up to $6500 per person making my insurance virtually worthless. He also shits on them by flooding this country with illegal aliens and thousands of H1-B visas that take jobs from Americans. He raised their taxes, regulated them into bankruptcy and drove American corporations out of the country.

Great Job, Obama.
Exactly, my fucking deductible increased about the same amount from $ 2000

Well, I am bright enough to know fake news when I see it. The title of your article clearly states it is fake news...
You post fake news all the time. Where does it state the article is "fake news?"

It's not my fault for claiming you are an inept organization for the last month

It is the MEDIAS fault for reporting it

It is all about Comrade"s ego...everyone has to tell him how great he is.

Trumps first impulse is to lie

He couldn't stand that more people voted for Hillary so he lied about millions of illegals voted for her

He couldn't stand that more people came out for Obama so he lied about his numbers

He couldn't stand that more people voted for Hillary so he lied about millions of illegals voted for her

He couldn't stand that more people came out for Obama so he lied about his numbers

What concerns me the most is he is so easily baited. He is like a nine year old. Once world leaders figure this out, they will see how far they can push him.

FOR HEAVENS SAKE! THE MAN HAS THE NUCLEAR CODE!

What concerns me the most is he is so easily baited. He is like a nine year old. Once world leaders figure this out, they will see how far they can push him.

It's not just that he lies about major crisis but he lies on trivial matters. It seems he prefers a lie to the banality of the truth

His lies will catch up with him and destroy our credibility abroad

On January 20, Trump’s truthful hyperboles will no longer be relegated to the world of dealmaking or campaigning. Donald Trump will become the chief executive of the most powerful nation in the world, the man charged with representing that nation globally—and, most importantly, telling the story of America back to Americans. He has the megaphone of the White House press office, his popular Twitter account and a loyal new right-wing media army that will not just parrot his version of the truth but actively argue against attempts to knock it down with verifiable facts. Unless Trump dramatically transforms himself, Americans are going to start living in a new reality, one in which their leader is a manifestly unreliable source.

It's a good thing he has them and not you in the state of mind the left is right now with Madonna leading the charge to blow the White House up.

That's President Trump, he won, you lost, we are celebrating.

Nope, Comrade Trump....deal with it
Call him whatever you like, but don't call him boring. He will be like no other president. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like about that?
Communists are totalitarians. They murder their opponents, they send their opponents to Gulag-like "re-educational camps" I don't see Trump suggesting such horrific actions. Ole Jim is a communist and accuses others with it to divert attention from himself. Remember? "Accuse others with what you are and what you are doing."

Well, Trump's and the Trumpster's role model has quite the approach to dealing with the opposition.
Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances

Read more: Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances

Well, Trump's and the Trumpster's role model has quite the approach to dealing with the opposition.
Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances
H. Clinton is his soul mate since there are a lot of people committing suicide around her too.

Lying about photos... damn dude you are fucking ignorant and brainwashed.
Yes, the did lie about photos. The showed a photo of the National Mall taken early in the morning on the day of Trump's inauguration and compared with a photo of the same area taking during the ceremony at Obama's inauguration.

They are just plain lying scum, and you are one of their sleazy despicable minions

And the photos of Trump's inauguration and the Million Women march at the exact same time?
We already explained to your dumbass that the photos taken of Trump's inauguration were taken early in the morning. You can tell the sun is almost on the horizon.

The photo on the right is the one that the MSM scum bags and the douche bags in this forum have been posting. The one the left was taken during the ceremony.

920x920.jpg

So EVERY MSM is lying about the size of the crowd to make Trump look bad? Got it... you are in fucking conspiracy theory territory.
Yes they are. Every MSM lied about the polls before the election. They lied about the debates. They lied about everything. Lie, lie, lie. That's why they are called the fake media.

Yup, a brainwashed, brain dead, easily manipulated dupe told the lefties a thing or two. He's a perfect example of a typical Trump hand puppet.

Anyway Trump blaming the media for the perceived split between Trump and the intelligence community.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

6:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.@FoxNews "Outgoing CIA Chief, John Brennan, blasts Pres-Elect Trump on Russia threat. Does not fully understand." Oh really, couldn't do...

6:16 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

much worse - just look at Syria (red line), Crimea, Ukraine and the build-up of Russian nukes. Not good! Was this the leaker of Fake News?

6:29 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued....

5:05 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably...

5:11 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!

5:16 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to Bob Woodward who said, "That is a garbage document...it never should have been presented...Trump's right to be upset (angry)...

2:04 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

about that...Those Intelligence chiefs made a mistake here, & when people make mistakes, they should APOLOGIZE." Media should also apologize

2:13 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

7:14 PM - 3 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Before I, or anyone, saw the classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report, it was leaked out to @NBCNews. So serious!

12:56 PM - 8 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

7:25 AM - 5 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

7:45 AM - 5 Jan 2017

• ======================================================

• Yup. it was the media alright! What a blatant liar, but of course the BriPats of the world will never stop believing the truth about Trump and that is Donald Trump is a compulsive pathological liar.

Yes, the did lie about photos. The showed a photo of the National Mall taken early in the morning on the day of Trump's inauguration and compared with a photo of the same area taking during the ceremony at Obama's inauguration.

They are just plain lying scum, and you are one of their sleazy despicable minions

And the photos of Trump's inauguration and the Million Women march at the exact same time?
We already explained to your dumbass that the photos taken of Trump's inauguration were taken early in the morning. You can tell the sun is almost on the horizon.

The photo on the right is the one that the MSM scum bags and the douche bags in this forum have been posting. The one the left was taken during the ceremony.

920x920.jpg

So EVERY MSM is lying about the size of the crowd to make Trump look bad? Got it... you are in fucking conspiracy theory territory.
Yes they are. Every MSM lied about the polls before the election. They lied about the debates. They lied about everything. Lie, lie, lie. That's why they are called the fake media.

Yup, a brainwashed, brain dead, easily manipulated dupe told the lefties a thing or two. He's a perfect example of a typical Trump hand puppet.

Anyway Trump blaming the media for the perceived split between Trump and the intelligence community.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

6:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.@FoxNews "Outgoing CIA Chief, John Brennan, blasts Pres-Elect Trump on Russia threat. Does not fully understand." Oh really, couldn't do...

6:16 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

much worse - just look at Syria (red line), Crimea, Ukraine and the build-up of Russian nukes. Not good! Was this the leaker of Fake News?

6:29 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued....

5:05 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably...

5:11 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!

5:16 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to Bob Woodward who said, "That is a garbage document...it never should have been presented...Trump's right to be upset (angry)...

2:04 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

about that...Those Intelligence chiefs made a mistake here, & when people make mistakes, they should APOLOGIZE." Media should also apologize

2:13 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

7:14 PM - 3 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Before I, or anyone, saw the classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report, it was leaked out to @NBCNews. So serious!

12:56 PM - 8 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

7:25 AM - 5 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

7:45 AM - 5 Jan 2017

• ======================================================

• Yup. it was the media alright! What a blatant liar, but of course the BriPats of the world will never stop believing the truth about Trump and that is Donald Trump is a compulsive pathological liar.

All that to say, "Don't worry...once I am sworn in I will bury the Russian connections forever."

Forum List

Back