Comrade Trump visits CIA headquarters and.....lies

Check out Sean Spicer go full on rage monkey. "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration. Period. Both in person and around the globe!"

2nd day and Spicer comes out threatening the press, telling obvious lies, and just raging. Looking pretty silly and childish already. This is gonna be a bigger shit show than even Trump's worst detractors could have ever predicted.

Lying Spicer's own count was only 720,000 yet pathological liar Tramp doubled it and claimed 1.5 million. Both claims are less than the 1.8 million who came to see Obama's inauguration.

From Spicer's presser;
"We know that from the platform where the President was sworn in, to 4th Street, it holds about 250,000 people. From 4th Street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from the media tent to the Washington Monument, another 250,000 people. All of this space was full when the President took the Oath of Office."

Again idiot these people paying thousands of of bucks for one seat

upload_2017-1-21_21-58-38.jpeg

Check out Sean Spicer go full on rage monkey. "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration. Period. Both in person and around the globe!"

2nd day and Spicer comes out threatening the press, telling obvious lies, and just raging. Looking pretty silly and childish already. This is gonna be a bigger shit show than even Trump's worst detractors could have ever predicted.

Lying Spicer's own count was only 720,000 yet pathological liar Tramp doubled it and claimed 1.5 million. Both claims are less than the 1.8 million who came to see Obama's inauguration.

From Spicer's presser;
"We know that from the platform where the President was sworn in, to 4th Street, it holds about 250,000 people. From 4th Street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from the media tent to the Washington Monument, another 250,000 people. All of this space was full when the President took the Oath of Office."

Dude, the RWers are going to go nuts defending Comrade lies.

Call him whatever you like, but don't call him boring. He will be like no other president. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like about that?
Tramp has never kept his promises in the past, be it to his workers, wives, bankers, etc., so what makes you think he will suddenly become honest???
He's done a good job of looking out after his interests. We'll see soon enough. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power to the people.

..and put coal miners out of business taking the means of their livelihood....

Coal mines are closing not because HRC misspoke, but because the cost of natural gas is much cheaper to obtain and transport, thus less expensive to the end user. Coal fired plants are being refit to natural gas, cleaner and cheaper than coal.
Let the demand solve that problem and not regulating the industry out of business. She did not misspoke....she wanted to appease her Green base. Our coal fired power plants emit the cleanest byproducts in the world.

Well, actually the issue is that coal fired power plants are aging out.

And, corporations aren't finding people interested in investing in replacements, because it would require 20 years for such plants to pay out, and there is serious doubt that coal will be an acceptable fuel for that period of time.

And, no, coal is NOT a clean fuel.

Coal is not clean fuel?

Another kid having a temper tantrum tonight
lol - I'm just flat out telling you what science clearly demonstrates.

It's you who has zip but ad hom.
It's clean enough. CO2 isn't a pollutant.

The October Missile Crisis.

You need to read:

Thirteen Days: A Memoir of the Cuban Missile Crisis

I read the book years ago and remember the intense negotiations described between JFK and Khrushchev.

"Cold War tensions reached a high point in October 1962 when the United States discovered Soviet nuclear missiles stationed in Cuba. The world appeared to be on the brink of nuclear conflict, but, after a 13-day standoff, Khrushchev agreed to remove the weapons. In return, U.S. President John F. Kennedy, who one year earlier had authorized the failed Bay of Pigs invasion, publicly consented not to attack Cuba. Kennedy also privately agreed to take American nuclear weapons out of Turkey. In July 1963, the United States, the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union negotiated a partial nuclear test ban."

Brinkmanship is sans discussion and negotiations:

Brinkmanship: the art or practice of pursuing a dangerous policy to the limits of safety before stopping, typically in politics. Khrushchev engaged in Brinkmanship, but Kennedy did not, He put our forces on alert:

"In a dramatic televised address to the American public, President John F. Kennedy announces that the Soviet Union has placed nuclear weapons in Cuba and, in response, the United States will establish a blockade around the island to prevent any other offensive weapons from entering Castro’s state. Kennedy also warned the Soviets that any nuclear attack from Cuba would be construed as an act of war, and that the United States would retaliate in kind."

Kennedy announces blockade of Cuba during the Missile Crisis - Oct 22, 1962 - HISTORY.com
Of course Kennedy engaged in brinkmanship. He forced Soviet ships to submit to search or turn around. Plans for a strike were prepared. Brinkmanship was the order of the day.

Kennedy was not a hopeless Narcissist like the Comrade.
Give me a break. He was a Kennedy. Probably the best of the lot though. But I agree, Barack was the biggest Narcissist of them all.

Wow, another in desperate need of a reality check. If you believe President Obama is a narcissist provide some evidence.
When asked to name the vowels he could only think of I.

Coal mines are closing not because HRC misspoke, but because the cost of natural gas is much cheaper to obtain and transport, thus less expensive to the end user. Coal fired plants are being refit to natural gas, cleaner and cheaper than coal.
Let the demand solve that problem and not regulating the industry out of business. She did not misspoke....she wanted to appease her Green base. Our coal fired power plants emit the cleanest byproducts in the world.

And, corporations aren't finding people interested in investing in replacements, because it would require 20 years for such plants to pay out, and there is serious doubt that coal will be an acceptable fuel for that period of time.

Coal is not clean fuel?

Right, it is just a killer...

Coal is not clean fuel?

What?

So is your baby blanket don't choke on it..

Coal is not clean fuel?

So-called "green energy" is a killer.

He stroked his big fat fucking ego and shit all over the cia...Trump is a pig.
Obama shit all over normal hard working Americans every day of the week.
How? by forcing them to get health insurance? By forcing them to keep their kids on their health plans until age 26? By keeping heath insurance agencies from dropping the when they got sick or denying them for having a pre-exisgting condition????

Coal is not clean fuel?

Yeah it kills the profit margins of environmental polluters. But the GOP and Trump will fix THAT won't they??? yesireeeee!

Coal is not clean fuel?

Yeah it kills the profit margins of environmental polluters. But the GOP and Trump will fix THAT won't they??? yesireeeee!
Who said that stay warm this winter moron..

I don't speak gibberish, you will have to expand your vocabulary if you wish to engage me directly!

How? by forcing them to get health insurance? By forcing them to keep their kids on their health plans until age 26? By keeping heath insurance agencies from dropping the when they got sick or denying them for having a pre-exisgting condition????
By forcing them to pay for shit like sex change operations, birth control, abortions, maternity care and substance abuse counseling. By driving my deductibles up to $6500 per person making my insurance virtually worthless. He also shits on them by flooding this country with illegal aliens and thousands of H1-B visas that take jobs from Americans. He raised their taxes, regulated them into bankruptcy and drove American corporations out of the country.

Great Job, Obama.

Why the hell you guys always sick? I have been asking that question on these boards for like 20 years now?

By forcing them to pay for shit like sex change operations, birth control, abortions, maternity care and substance abuse counseling. By driving my deductibles up to $6500 per person making my insurance virtually worthless. He also shits on them by flooding this country with illegal aliens and thousands of H1-B visas that take jobs from Americans. He raised their taxes, regulated them into bankruptcy and drove American corporations out of the country.

Great Job, Obama.
Exactly, my fucking deductible increased about the same amount from $ 2000

Coal is not clean fuel?

Corporations never decrease their profit margins. They just pass their additional costs onto you. The only person you're fucking is yourself, but you're too stupid to know it. High energy costs kill people when they can't afford to heat or cool their homes.Thousands of people have frozen to death in Europe because of green energy boondoggles.

Europe Lets Its Citizens Freeze To Death …40,000 Dead In Winter 2014 As “Energy Poverty” Explodes!

I don't speak gibberish, you will have to expand your vocabulary if you wish to engage me directly!

What ever fag boy you always bore the shit out of me anyways...

Great Job, Obama.
That doesn't jibe with Obama's last approval rating... something is wrong with your assessment.

Coal is not clean fuel?

Who the hell you think your dealing with child? It's the energy that powers your home right now
Electricity here is 1/3 hydro, 1/3 Coal, with the rest being mostly natural gas.

We have metering solutions so people can choose to tilt their budget toward solar.

I'm totally in favor of spending more if that's what it takes to get rid of coal. Plus, I'd like to see us taking more advantage of the wind farms in our state.

Your ad hom proves you aren't ready to rely on your brains - probably a good idea for you.

Forum List

Back