Comrade Trump visits CIA headquarters and.....lies

That's President Trump, he won, you lost, we are celebrating.

Nope, Comrade Trump....deal with it
Call him whatever you like, but don't call him boring. He will be like no other president. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like about that?

Call him whatever you like, but don't call him boring. He will be like no other president. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like about that?

Hate to see you disappointed but lets review in a few years and see how much power Trumps cabinet gives you...I wish you were right but it was all bells and whistles...

Hate to see you disappointed but lets review in a few years and see how much power Trumps cabinet gives you...I wish you were right but it was all bells and whistles...
One thing is for certain, it won't be boring.

you have to love how he blatantly lies about something and then brags about catching the media in their lie.... I guess he thinks the photos were doctored?

GTY-RT-obama-trump-inauguration-jef-170120_4x3_992.jpg

maybe he should get the alt right trolls at breitbart to photoshop some more people in the crowd and claim the media is "covering it up"

One thing is for certain, it won't be boring.

Yes I give you 100% on that one...

Communists are totalitarians. They murder their opponents, they send their opponents to Gulag-like "re-educational camps" I don't see Trump suggesting such horrific actions. Ole Jim is a communist and accuses others with it to divert attention from himself. Remember? "Accuse others with what you are and what you are doing."

And we all lost.

WHY do the RWNJ Pootarians believe that its only libs/Dems who trump will screw?

OP - yep, cracked me up that he even lied about this. Its like he doesn't know we get the news, including videos of his crazy ass lies.

I think he lives in a parallel universe called Trumpvania...

And we all lost.

WHY do the RWNJ Pootarians believe that its only libs/Dems who trump will screw?

OP - yep, cracked me up that he even lied about this. Its like he doesn't know we get the news, including videos of his crazy ass lies.

I think he lives in a parallel universe called Trumpvania...
092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847_400x400.jpeg

Forum List

Back