Comrade refuses to release names of most Mara-la-go visitors

For our presidential records, Trump needs to fork up the records of his meetings with ALL Foreign nationals....those are OUR RECORDS.

Yes. And...?

I am asking the question, are we not do answers do to the freedom of information act? It is a question not a knock on Trump.

Of course. But it can also be counter productive to share all of our nation's information with the entire world. Is it paramount to the health of our nation that the whole world knows the identity of every person with whom the president communicates?

I'm sure that all presidents have cooked the books on this, i am just wondering if the freedom of information act covers this or not. It is a sticky topic for sure.

My Lord are you clueless. The FIA only covers government dealings--not private club dealings.

When he is running the government from his little hide away it becomes government business. Who is clueless now rainman?

Wrong answer. The guests at his resort have a right to privacy also.

Of course. But it can also be counter productive to share all of our nation's information with the entire world. Is it paramount to the health of our nation that the whole world knows the identity of every person with whom the president communicates?

I'm sure that all presidents have cooked the books on this, i am just wondering if the freedom of information act covers this or not. It is a sticky topic for sure.

My Lord are you clueless. The FIA only covers government dealings--not private club dealings.

When he is running the government from his little hide away it becomes government business. Who is clueless now rainman?

It has nothing to do with government. That's the point.
Where was it he met with the Japanese leader.

There, and everyone knew he was there. He wanted to play golf

Anyone can request this information, but it would be a no-brainer to reject them.

Is that what the law says or what you say

It's my personal opinion and it's my belief that such requests would be rejected and supported by law.

Do you believe it's prudent to make public the identities of every single person with whom the president communicates?

Pretty sure it would be ok to know who he met with. The content of the meeting maybe not depending on how sensitive it is.

Wrong again.

Trump refuses to disclose most Mar-a-Lago visitors

Why not promise to release them and not do it, like his tax returns?

Like he said of the states refusing to release voter roll information, "I wonder what they are hiding?"

What a piece of Shit this man is...

Are snowflakes THIS intentionally disingenuous / hypocritical or do they really have the (selective) memory of a damn goldfish?

Barry sealed his WH Visitor's Log in 2009 when the media reported 'Jeremiah Wright', Obama's admitted anti-American, hate-spewing, racist mentor, and 'William Ayers', Obama's domestic terrorist buddy who bombed his own country and killed 1st Responders, visited the WH. Of course the WH responded by declaring that 'Jeremiah Wright' and 'William Ayers' who had visited Barry were not THE Jeremiah Wright and THE Bill Ayers. (When pressed on 'then which Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers were they' the WH couldn't come up with a believable answer.)

Later, after Barry reportedly told Wright he could not visit anymore, the 'frowned upon guests' stopped coming / were wiped from the books Obama re-opened / released the Visitors / Logs.

Snowflakes, as usual, defended Barry , but now they are suddenly interested in Trump's visitor logs...

I can't figure out if 'hypocrisy' is like air to snowflakes - they are filled with it, or if it is just a by-product of their breathing. :p Bwuhahaha.....

Isn't there a freedom of information act?

Yes. And...?

I am asking the question, are we not do answers do to the freedom of information act? It is a question not a knock on Trump.

We certainly should know if the individual is a lobbyist or has business before the government. All they have to do is get a room at Mara-a-lago and they can get access to Trump with no publicity.

Isn't there a freedom of information act?

Yes. And...?

Like he said of the states refusing to release voter roll information, "I wonder what they are hiding?"

It's nobodys business who goes to his business. If you had customers in YOUR business, would you cave to demands to give the press the names of those customers? I would sure as hell hope not.

Yes it is. Trump wanted to be President so that is tough luck.

Are snowflakes THIS intentionally disingenuous / hypocritical or do they really have the (selective) memory of a damn goldfish?

Barry sealed his WH Visitor's Log in 2009 when the media reported 'Jeremiah Wright', Obama's admitted anti-American, hate-spewing, racist mentor, and 'William Ayers', Obama's domestic terrorist buddy who bombed his own country and killed 1st Responders, visited the WH. Of course the WH responded by declaring that 'Jeremiah Wright' and 'William Ayers' who had visited Barry were not THE Jeremiah Wright and THE Bill Ayers. (When pressed on 'then which Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers were they' the WH couldn't come up with a believable answer.)

Later, after Barry reportedly told Wright he could not visit anymore, the 'frowned upon guests' stopped coming / were wiped from the books Obama re-opened / released the Visitors / Logs.

Snowflakes, as usual, defended Barry , but now they are suddenly interested in Trump's visitor logs...

I can't figure out if 'hypocrisy' is like air to snowflakes - they are filled with it, or if it is just a by-product of their breathing. :p Bwuhahaha.....

Anyone who wants to know who Trump is seeing at Mar-a-largo is a liberal. You are a hypocrite. Who a President is meeting with should be publicly known unless there is a security reason for not knowing. Doesn't matter whether it is Republican or Democrat.

Because he'd be exposed as a traitor. I'd do the same, if I hated this country and wanted more power.
How would a list of names expose him as a traitor?

He has TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. It causes those afflicted to go into hyper-emotional, hysterical rants wherein they spew all sorts of nonsensical babble. It's also known as Libtardism.

You have TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome causes its victim to say stupid things is defense of Trump. It's also known as Trumptardism.

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein never lived on a piece of property that wasn't funded by some crooked democrat club or the U.S. taxpayers and the hicks from Arkansas pretty much stole everything they could get their hands on before and after they left the White House . So why is it important to the left that the president discloses the names of the visitors to his golf club?

It should be important to anyone not just the left. Obama did not own a resort where lobbyists and others with a financial interest can get easy access to Trump. This is about potential corruption.

Potential?

Every lib had the potential to be a useful member of society, but they chose to be stupid.

You choose to be stupid. We should know whether a President is meeting with lobbyists or people with business before the government. You are just as crooked as Trump.

Wrong answer. The guests at his resort have a right to privacy also.

That right of privacy ends where government business begins.

Why should he and who GAF if he does or doesn't?

God you people are so desperate that you would actually post something this stupid that nobody with an ounce of common sense would care about?
They want to say gotcha when a name pops up on some terrorist watch list or maybe a felon or even worse....a RUSSIAN.

Who cares that Obama met with BLM personally. He was friends with the Muslim Brotherhood. Has supporters that are members of the Weather Underground and domestic terrorists. His cousin is a ruthless dictator in a 3rd world country.
Nobody could stand up to the spying and backstabbing that has been perpetrated on Trump.
Especially Obama and Hillary.

Last edited:

cry baby 3.jpg

Anyone who wants to know who Trump is seeing at Mar-a-largo is a liberal. You are a hypocrite. Who a President is meeting with should be publicly known unless there is a security reason for not knowing. Doesn't matter whether it is Republican or Democrat.

Who gets to decide if it is a security issue? You?

1. YOU, my dear, are the ONLY one who has declared that anyone who wants to know who Trump is seeing at Mar-a-lago is a Liberal. I didn't.

2. I am a hypocrite? How so, dear? I did not say people should NOT know who Trump is seeing. I just pointed out that the some of snowflakes playing this political 'gottcha' game with the Visitor's Log are the same ones who actually 'swallowed - hook, line, and sinker - Barry's WH explanation that the 'Jeremiah Wright' and 'Bill Ayers' who visited Barry in the WH was not THE 'Jeremiah Wright' and THE 'Bill Ayers'...right before Barry SEALED the WH Visitor Logs, befofe being pressured to unseal them.

I totally agree with you that the Visitor Logs should be TRANSPARENT. I am just glad Barry FINALLY agreed with that as well, especially after vowing to run the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'. I completely agree with you that party affiliation SHOULD not enter into the equation regarding transparency.

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein never lived on a piece of property that wasn't funded by some crooked democrat club or the U.S. taxpayers and the hicks from Arkansas pretty much stole everything they could get their hands on before and after they left the White House . So why is it important to the left that the president discloses the names of the visitors to his golf club?

It should be important to anyone not just the left. Obama did not own a resort where lobbyists and others with a financial interest can get easy access to Trump. This is about potential corruption.

Potential?

Every lib had the potential to be a useful member of society, but they chose to be stupid.

You choose to be stupid. We should know whether a President is meeting with lobbyists or people with business before the government. You are just as crooked as Trump.

Just because they are there, what makes you think they are meeting with him? I haven't talked to my neighbor in about two weeks. Only then it was because he had received a package that he thought was mine.

And in other news Kim Un Trump wants to do a power parade like all the other Dicktators.....oooppps....mispelled that!

Forum List

Back