Comrade refuses to release names of most Mara-la-go visitors

Of course. But it can also be counter productive to share all of our nation's information with the entire world. Is it paramount to the health of our nation that the whole world knows the identity of every person with whom the president communicates?

I'm sure that all presidents have cooked the books on this, i am just wondering if the freedom of information act covers this or not. It is a sticky topic for sure.

My Lord are you clueless. The FIA only covers government dealings--not private club dealings.

When he is running the government from his little hide away it becomes government business. Who is clueless now rainman?

It has nothing to do with government. That's the point.
Where was it he met with the Japanese leader.

Exactly. While that visit was very public, others certainly are not and, in many cases, probably shouldn't be.

Yes. And...?

I am asking the question, are we not do answers do to the freedom of information act? It is a question not a knock on Trump.

Of course. But it can also be counter productive to share all of our nation's information with the entire world. Is it paramount to the health of our nation that the whole world knows the identity of every person with whom the president communicates?

I'm sure that all presidents have cooked the books on this, i am just wondering if the freedom of information act covers this or not. It is a sticky topic for sure.

Anyone can request this information, but it would be a no-brainer to reject them.

Is that what the law says or what you say

It's my personal opinion and it's my belief that such requests would be rejected and supported by law.

Do you believe it's prudent to make public the identities of every single person with whom the president communicates?

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein never lived on a piece of property that wasn't funded by some crooked democrat club or the U.S. taxpayers and the hicks from Arkansas pretty much stole everything they could get their hands on before and after they left the White House . So why is it important to the left that the president discloses the names of the visitors to his golf club?

It should be important to anyone not just the left. Obama did not own a resort where lobbyists and others with a financial interest can get easy access to Trump. This is about potential corruption.

And if he gave liberals a list you guys would attack folks on the list,Trump isn't stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am asking the question, are we not do answers do to the freedom of information act? It is a question not a knock on Trump.

Anyone can request this information, but it would be a no-brainer to reject them.

It's my personal opinion and it's my belief that such requests would be rejected and supported by law.

Do you believe it's prudent to make public the identities of every single person with whom the president communicates?

Pretty sure it would be ok to know who he met with. The content of the meeting maybe not depending on how sensitive it is.

Isn't there a freedom of information act?

Yes. And...?

My Lord are you clueless. The FIA only covers government dealings--not private club dealings.
Trump refers to his Southern White House.

Pretty sure it would be ok to know who he met with. The content of the meeting maybe not depending on how sensitive it is.

A lot of times it is public information. What I believe you are suggesting is that the whole world should know the identities of every single person with whom the president communicates.

I've already asked you this question twice and you've dodged me twice. Why are you avoiding a simple question? It's a "yes" or "no" answer.

I've already asked you this question twice and you've dodged me twice. Why are you avoiding a simple question? It's a "yes" or "no" answer.

Actually I did answer your question, your to smug to acknowledge it. So let me make it simple, YES!

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein never lived on a piece of property that wasn't funded by some crooked democrat club or the U.S. taxpayers and the hicks from Arkansas pretty much stole everything they could get their hands on before and after they left the White House . So why is it important to the left that the president discloses the names of the visitors to his golf club?
^ :cuckoo:
Do you wake up every morning, wanting to prove yourself an idiot to everyone one this forum?

Actually I did answer your question, your to smug to acknowledge it. So let me make it simple, YES!

You hadn't answered my question. Thanks for doing so. Most liberals here don't answer questions.

Do you wake up every morning, wanting to prove yourself an idiot to everyone one this forum?

He's a libtard, so....

He's a libtard, so....
Yes, but even God rested on the seventh day.

You hadn't answered my question. Thanks for doing so. Most liberals here don't answer questions.

I did answer your questions up thread. You chose not to acknowledge it.

Trump refuses to disclose most Mar-a-Lago visitors

Why not promise to release them and not do it, like his tax returns?

Like he said of the states refusing to release voter roll information, "I wonder what they are hiding?"

What a piece of Shit this man is...
It's nobodys business who goes to his business. If you had customers in YOUR business, would you cave to demands to give the press the names of those customers? I would sure as hell hope not.
His business? You should be reminded that he works for us. Not the other way around.

It should be important to anyone not just the left. Obama did not own a resort where lobbyists and others with a financial interest can get easy access to Trump. This is about potential corruption.

Potential?

Every lib had the potential to be a useful member of society, but they chose to be stupid.

Isn't there a freedom of information act?

Yes. And...?

I asked the same question when referring to Obama's college records. Never got a response.

College records are covered under FERPA. That's a whole different scenario, and no you can't get his education records unless he releases them.

Forum List

Back