Have you listened to right winger Bin Shapiro?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

He says a lesbian dance theory major thought they would graduate from college and make six figures?

Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:

Degree Requirements

That's because there are millions of gays and they have a high suicide rate. I'm sure people like Bin Shapiro calling them names probably has a large role.

Here is one where he supposedly "DESTROYS" Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Listen to how he manages to get "redistribution" into his talk about science. And he calls Mr. Tyson a "liberal" just because he likes science. Mr. Tyson admired Bush. He said Bush got it right.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Creationism and science are not incompatible? That learning should be democratic? Give the ignorant equal time?

Unfortunately, this guy is a symptom of what is wrong with right wingers.

The majority of research isn't by government, but by business. But NASA has had a huge role. I don't believe he even knows that. And when I was young, the GOP was the party of science. Now they think college is bad for America and the GOP has been taken over by a strange right wing cult. They call it Christianity, but they are the kind that belong to Trump's Evangelical Council. Those that follow the Prosperity Gospels of Joel Osteen and others of that ilk.

So why isn't he afforded his first ammendment rights to free speech?

One would think Progs would love him to speak all the time if he is so obviously an embarrassment to the right.

I love when Pelosi and Waters speak. I wish they would have a morning drive radio show in LA

He says a lesbian dance theory major thought they would graduate from college and make six figures?

Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:

Degree Requirements

That's because there are millions of gays and they have a high suicide rate. I'm sure people like Bin Shapiro calling them names probably has a large role.

Listen to how he manages to get "redistribution" into his talk about science. And he calls Mr. Tyson a "liberal" just because he likes science. Mr. Tyson admired Bush. He said Bush got it right.

Creationism and science are not incompatible? That learning should be democratic? Give the ignorant equal time?

The majority of research isn't by government, but by business. But NASA has had a huge role. I don't believe he even knows that. And when I was young, the GOP was the party of science. Now they think college is bad for America and the GOP has been taken over by a strange right wing cult. They call it Christianity, but they are the kind that belong to Trump's Evangelical Council. Those that follow the Prosperity Gospels of Joel Osteen and others of that ilk.

Sounding a bit Homophobic there pal.

Their own words belie their actions.

If Ben Shapiro's own words make him a laughingstock, why not let him speak and embarrass himself.

It would help the left.

Shapiro is an interesting speaker.

I do not agree with everything he says, but he is compelling.

Maybe I can get him to stop saying the things I disagree with by rioting.

Degree Requirements

Ben Shaprio says that Mr.Tyson knows more about science than he does. I like Ben, but he lost me on that fine point. Um How is Shapiro any different from any other demagogue apart from say, Osteen?

Yes I have listened to Ben Shapiro for years and still do in spite of him despising Donald Trump. He is not a "Right Winger". He analyzes things. He calls it like he sees it.

Denison, Babson and Northwestern all offer classes in lesbian dance theory.

Lesbian Dance Theory

Many many more offer degrees in Queer Studies. Which is okay, except that the majors in these courses actually imagine that they are going to get a job.

How about a course in Beyonce?
Why A Feminist Professor Is Teaching An Entire Class About Beyoncé

Maybe you would hire someone who excelled in "What if Harry Potter was Real?" Appalachian State University will give you a degree.

People who graduate universities with these degrees in hand actually think that they will be able to get a job. They can't. They call call themselves educated. They can make fun of, and ridicule, those without such an exalted edumacashun. But they cannot find work, they just have to student loans.

Yes I have listened to Ben Shapiro for years and still do in spite of him despising Donald Trump. He is not a "Right Winger". He analyzes things. He calls it like he sees it.

Exactly.

That free thought and free speech is what Progs are afraid of. Their ideology fails when there is true discourse. They only can exist in a world without opposition.

Degree Requirements

You didn't even bother to look did ya buttwad?? You can major in LGBT studies, minor in Dance or Theater. Point is -- you're not gonna get a LOT of job offers.. That was the salient part of this guys' comment.

If you're REALLY interested in Lesbian Dance studies -- I'd suggest UC Riverside. They're Sex/Gender program has a LOT of options. Including faculty skilled in many other Lib Arts areas..

I suggest you ring up this faculty member. I think she would counsel you on getting a BA in Lesbian Dance Studies.

UCR: Department of Gender and Sexuality Studies

Alicia Arrizón
Professor, Gender and Sexuality Studies
Ph.D., Stanford University, Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, Theatre and Performance Studies, Feminist Theory; Chicana(o) Latin American/U.S. Latino Literatures and Cultures; Ethnicity, Race, Gender, and Sexualities.
Office: INTS 2049
Phone: (951) 827-4359
e-mail: [email protected]

Next time -- hire someone to explain your OP to you...

:badgrin:

Degree Requirements

You didn't even bother to look did ya buttwad?? You can major in LGBT studies, minor in Dance or Theater. Point is -- you're not gonna get a LOT of job offers.. That was the salient part of this guys' comment.

If you're REALLY interested in Lesbian Dance studies -- I'd suggest UC Riverside. They're Sex/Gender program has a LOT of options. Including faculty skilled in many other Lib Arts areas..

I suggest you ring up this faculty member. I think she would counsel you on getting a BA in Lesbian Dance Studies.

UCR: Department of Gender and Sexuality Studies

Alicia Arrizón
Professor, Gender and Sexuality Studies
Ph.D., Stanford University, Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, Theatre and Performance Studies, Feminist Theory; Chicana(o) Latin American/U.S. Latino Literatures and Cultures; Ethnicity, Race, Gender, and Sexualities.
Office: INTS 2049
Phone: (951) 827-4359
e-mail: [email protected]

Next time -- hire someone to explain your OP to you...

:badgrin:

ouch

Forum List

Back