The Ukraine War is badly lost by the Nazis. Zelensky Officially Lined Up to Go .

GAlrv5ubkAAKgIm

Helena Zelenska complained to the BBC that without sweet American money for Ukraine she might very soon repeat the sad end of Clara Petacci, Mussolini's girlfriend, also hanged by her feet by her grateful people after the massacre.

Ukrainians have understood why they are losing.

It’s because of the Telegram messenger. Therefore, they ask Zelensky in a petition to block this messenger in Ukraine.

See below a screenshot of the respective petition and a reaction of one Telegram channel to this petition.

A petition has appeared on the website of the President of Ukraine to close the Telegram messenger in Ukraine. Authors of the petition believe that this messenger is a weapon of Russian propaganda and transmits all information to the FSB! Let's wait a little, but it is already clear that there will be no protests or even words about attacks on freedom of speech, restrictions on access to alternative information, or infringement on human and civil rights. When there are some restrictions in Russia, it is very bad! And in Ukraine, everything is in the name of freedom and democracy.

Last edited:
You are terribly bad loser as well as a mentally unbalanced Denier , Madteeth .

Over 15000 surrendered , with average front line age 43 and the Mad One thinks that the Kyiv Nazis are doing fine .
Yes and most of those Western Nazi Rambo tribute acts are either dead or ran back to where they came from,menwhile Russian MOD update on Nulands Biolabs in Ukraine.

Helena Zelenska complained to the BBC that without sweet American money for Ukraine she might very soon repeat the sad end of Clara Petacci, Mussolini's girlfriend, also hanged by her feet by her grateful people after the massacre.
Zelensky will probably be on his way to Tel Aviv or Paris with bags of gold before long.

How sad that Time failed to choose as the People of the Year the brave men and women who stayed in Ukraine to fight the invaders.

Nobody expected Ukraine to last this long against the invaders.

Sadly a certain individual is still in power in Russia. In fact, he has had the nerve to announce that he is running for another term. I'm sure the Russian people are on pins and needles asking, "Who will win?"

I hear that many Ukrainian men have left the country (as have some men in Russia). I guess that they did not want to sacrifice their lives for what seemed a hopeless endeavor.

No matter how this horrific act of Russian cruelty turns out, President Z. will be remembered for his inspiring leadership against huge odds. (I hope the Americans have a secret plan to get him to safely if Kyiv falls.)

How sad that Time failed to choose as the People of the Year the brave men and women who stayed in Ukraine to fight the invaders.

Nobody expected Ukraine to last this long against the invaders.

Sadly a certain individual is still in power in Russia. In fact, he has had the nerve to announce that he is running for another term. I'm sure the Russian people are on pins and needles asking, "Who will win?"

I hear that many Ukrainian men have left the country (as have some men in Russia). I guess that they did not want to sacrifice their lives for what seemed a hopeless endeavor.

No matter how this horrific act of Russian cruelty turns out, President Z. will be remembered for his inspiring leadership against huge odds. (I hope the Americans have a secret plan to get him to safely if Kyiv falls.)
About the most mistaken and stupid post I have ever seen on this matter . Every point you made was utter rubbish .

What on earth are you reading to be so completely removed from the real world ?

luiza

What had happened? Propaganda holidays? You needed from November 5th - December 12th to call something "fake news" what I said to you?

What had happened? Propaganda holidays? You needed from November 5th - December 12th to call something "fake news" what I said to you?
Off you go to the Xmas markets , BangaBoomBoom .

I am sure you wanted to communicate something in your post .
But you failed .Again .

Off you go to the Xmas markets , BangaBoomBoom .

I am sure you wanted to communicate something in your post .
But you failed .Again .

Sorry: But sometimes I have the feeling to visit a zoo when I try to speak with Putins slaves. How more many people will have to die before you will awake in your self-made hell and start to try to find the exit? Your future, Russia, is in Russia - not in the Ukraine nor in Belarus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back