Comrade refuses to release names of most Mara-la-go visitors

Trump trolls the left all day every day.

Even when he makes a deal with Pelosi and Schumer, the left hates it.

I love it.

Trump refuses to disclose most Mar-a-Lago visitors

Why not promise to release them and not do it, like his tax returns?

Like he said of the states refusing to release voter roll information, "I wonder what they are hiding?"

What a piece of Shit this man is...

Why should he and who GAF if he does or doesn't?

God you people are so desperate that you would actually post something this stupid that nobody with an ounce of common sense would care about?

Likely as not, a Russian family has stayed there since the election.

That Deep State Bitch, Mueller, needs to hire four or five more Obama-Clinton Shysters to look into it.

Don't the people that visit Mar-a-largo have a right to privacy?

I had a very similar thought as soon as I saw the title. I suppose much depends on the nature of these visitors, but I am assuming (and if it is otherwise, then the article didn't really make that clear) that these are paying customers of this hotel/resort/whatever it is, and that their privacy ought to be respected, that it is not anyone else's business whether they choose to stay there or at some other comparable facility.

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein never lived on a piece of property that wasn't funded by some crooked democrat club or the U.S. taxpayers and the hicks from Arkansas pretty much stole everything they could get their hands on before and after they left the White House . So why is it important to the left that the president discloses the names of the visitors to his golf club?

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein never lived on a piece of property that wasn't funded by some crooked democrat club or the U.S. taxpayers and the hicks from Arkansas pretty much stole everything they could get their hands on before and after they left the White House . So why is it important to the left that the president discloses the names of the visitors to his golf club?
^ :cuckoo:

Mar A Lago is not a private residence although Trump maintains a residence there. Mar A Lago is a resort that is open to the public. Any Russian that can afford the rates can make a reservation and stay there. To refuse to rent to them would be discrimination. Unless there is a compelling reason why this resort should disclose its visitor information, it should be just as private as the Disneyland Hotel.

It should be important to anyone not just the left. Obama did not own a resort where lobbyists and others with a financial interest can get easy access to Trump. This is about potential corruption.

In other news, OP, Trump is secretly hiding under your bed at night. And he also has your entire home bugged and spends hours a day surveying you, waiting for the right time to strike. I also have it on authority that Trump secretly scans both your mail and garbage cans.

^ :cuckoo:

Truth sucks, eh?

Forum List

Back