Ruh-Roe, Joe! Secret Service Ready To Provide Names Of Biden Deleware Home Visitors

The media and Dems will defend the HIVE. THE LIBERAL HIVEMIND.

Joe Biden will be burned if his actions threaten the hive.

We should all understand that China is in a life or death fight with America now and so any opening offered by the Biden's will be snatched up by China.

To add a tone of reality to this discussion: America's foreign policy with China has been modified favourably for China, in the hope that China won't be outright favourable toward Russia's interests.

America shouldn't be thinking that it's won over China's loyalties in that respect. China knows their enemy, even though they keep the truth below the radar.

Is that above your paygrade Frank?
I repeat myself.... Every time an American buys an Electric Piece of Crap Vehicle, they Collude with China and participate in the Destruction of America.
Any time you buy anything made in China you do the same.

Green Energy is especially Chinese Centric, and is a Money Making Scam.

Do not buy into it.

I repeat myself.... Every time an American buys an Electric Piece of Crap Vehicle, they Collude with China and participate in the Destruction of America.
Any time you buy anything made in China you do the same.

Green Energy is especially Chinese Centric, and is a Money Making Scam.

Do not buy into it.
Your concerns are minimal and frankly very shallow thinking, compared to the depths possible if we could have a decent and rational discussion on the issues concerning China. I won't even attempt that right now.

Seems like his burn notice has been given.

The powers that be do not want him running in 2024.

I wonder who ratted him out for the documents. No way it was just a coincidence these files came to light AFTER 6 years, when they need to damage Joe.

This is a burn…..no doubt.

Are you defending Joe Biden having classified documents in his garage? What is your defense of his action, without mentioning Trump…just take the incident in and of itself.
That’s the difference between us. I don’t Biden when he does something wrong.

Thats not English.

So you are calling out Biden. Awesome. Should he resign or should we go through trials and all that shit?

Which one do you think is best fo rthe country? Biden resigning, or impeachment?

Lets discuss the issue at hand.

What are your thougts of Vice President Biden having unsecure classified documents in the garage of his house for the past 6 years?

Thats not English.

So you are calling out Biden. Awesome. Should he resign or should we go through trials and all that shit?

Which one do you think is best fo rthe country? Biden resigning, or impeachment?
Neither.

It was wrong to do. Your proposed punishments are incongruous with the offense.

Your concerns are minimal and frankly very shallow thinking, compared to the depths possible if we could have a decent and rational discussion on the issues concerning China. I won't even attempt that right now.
China is the epitome of Evil in The World and those who lay down with that whore will get her fleas.

Neither.

It was wrong to do. Your proposed punishments are incongruous with the offense.

So you really do not want to have a conversation.

Why are you on An MB if you do not want real discussion.

I am not going to pull teeth…I know where you stamd.

Have a nice day.

So you really do not want to have a conversation.

Why are you on An MB if you do not want real discussion.

I am not going to pull teeth…I know where you stamd.

Have a nice day.
I gave you an answer with an explanation. Having those classified documents is wrong but absent any evidence of intentionality or malevolent intent, demanding resignation or impeachment is absurd.

Secret Service prepared to turn over documentation of visitors to Biden's Delaware home if requested by Congress

While the White House has not kept a formal list, the Secret Service does collect information on guests with regular access to the home.

'Transparent' Joe continues to duck questions about his classified docs scandal while WH mouth-piece Jeane-Pierre refuses to provide any answers.

The Secret Service, however, stepped up to make it clear they will provide their list to Congress if they are asked to do so.

And another thing. The White House claimed that they don't maintain a visitor log his Delaware home is a "personal residence."

However, back when Jan Psaki was questioned about Biden spending an inordinate amount of time in Delaware, she said...

“I will note that, while every president can work from anywhere they are because that is how presidencies are equipped, he is traveling to Delaware for the memorial service of a family member. And he will be — that is why he’s traveling there this weekend,” Psaki said.

So, when Biden is at home, he is using it for official business.

Is Biden frequently traveling to Delaware to meet with people just to keep it off the record? I bet he is.

Should be an interesting list! Betcha Sam Bankman-Fried and a bunch of Chinese names are on it.

I gave you an answer with an explanation. Having those classified documents is wrong but absent any evidence of intentionality or malevolent intent, demanding resignation or impeachment is absurd.

Intention is nothing.

He took classified documents while VP. That was illegal.

A sailor took a selfie in a nuclear sub and went to prison.

“INTENTION” IS HOW LIBERALS CIRCUMVENT THE LAW.

Come on…you know you want President Harris. I sure do.

Every time an American buys an Electric Piece of Crap Vehicle, they Collude with China and participate in the Destruction of America.
Do you have any idea how many vehicle parts are made in China & shipped here? Or do you not care because you use a horse drawn carriage?

The WH changed their story the other day saying his classified he took was for personal use, not business....as in perhaps to use in his memoirs.

Did they change from 'for business' because illegally taking TS/SCI from a SCIF to Deleware would be worse than 'oops, accidently taken for personal use'?

Forum List

Back