Compromise is impossible

PMH "Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for..."

You lied again.
And who did I post that to?

Gramps, its passed your bedtime. You said goodnight to somone that didn't say goodnight or that they themselves were going to bed. You seem to have a limited understanding of the language you claim to know so much about.
I said goodnight to a child. The same applies to you little man. Beat it.

Ok ok... I'm super lost. You keep calling me a child, then a man, then an infant. What one is it? I ask because at this point I want to feel offended, but all I feel it how much fun I'm having nuking you over and over with just how stupid and dated you come across.
They are laughing Sweetcheeks, but it isn't at me. Only the morons like yourself are doing that. Go to bed, it's past your bedtime.

"Sons of Confederate Veterans"
George Bush, Jeb Bush, Rick Perry, John McCain and Sarah Palin,
Fox News
Penn and Teller

In my case... Asa Hutchinson.

And if you don't know who Asa Hutchinson is, I'll tell you who he is, first hand.

He's the governor-elect of Arkansas, a fucking asshole crook just like the rest of them... a retard with an IQ of under 100, he's a fucking retard... no brain whatsoever.

He's way, way, way past his political prime, he's a fucking OLD fart, whose generation is out of touch with ANY generation working today... and on top of that, he's an old generation from the SOUTH.

A REAL redneck hillbilly, and he's so far right wing, that he makes Bush, look like Bill Clinton.

As president of the USA, there would be no more America, he would allow a bank to come up with an idea, that they'll give a Mc Donald's cook... a million dollar loan, if he agrees to work it off, by being a bank teller, for FREE, for the rest of his life.

Not to mention that EVERY dollar you pay in taxes, WILL go towards building nukes.

Get the fuck out of here.

How the f)uck are you going to compromise with that ?
Because that's the modern GOP.

I am getting the strong feeling that you dislike Mr. Hutchinson.

:lol:

"Sons of Confederate Veterans"
George Bush, Jeb Bush, Rick Perry, John McCain and Sarah Palin,
Fox News
Penn and Teller

In my case... Asa Hutchinson.

And if you don't know who Asa Hutchinson is, I'll tell you who he is, first hand.

He's the governor-elect of Arkansas, a fucking asshole crook just like the rest of them... a retard with an IQ of under 100, he's a fucking retard... no brain whatsoever.

He's way, way, way past his political prime, he's a fucking OLD fart, whose generation is out of touch with ANY generation working today... and on top of that, he's an old generation from the SOUTH.

A REAL redneck hillbilly, and he's so far right wing, that he makes Bush, look like Bill Clinton.

As president of the USA, there would be no more America, he would allow a bank to come up with an idea, that they'll give a Mc Donald's cook... a million dollar loan, if he agrees to work it off, by being a bank teller, for FREE, for the rest of his life.

Not to mention that EVERY dollar you pay in taxes, WILL go towards building nukes.

Get the fuck out of here.

How the f)uck are you going to compromise with that ?
Because that's the modern GOP.

Are you stoned?

I agree, the midterms were expected, it's a cycle... Like when Obama or Dems won. They didn't eran it, their not really any good... But their time came during "the cycle."

And you tell me I waste my vote. Holly fuck, I bet chicks leave you off their resume of dudes they fucked.
You are a serious case of English as a Second Language, and so is your thinking.

Did you just say my thinking was a second language?

Hey, no, bro... Take your time and fix your sentence. I just wana learn.
Did I mean to say that you can't think in English? That is correct.

Well you did a poor job of expressing that with your chitty English. Might wana look into that. Must be tuff knowing the only thihng you thought you had up on me is on such a shaky foundation!
What I have on you you couldn't begin to understand, even if I cut it by 2/3rds and gave you 100 years to do so kiddo.

You seem to be having delusions of adequacy, kid.

Forum List

Back