BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"Sons of Confederate Veterans"
George Bush, Jeb Bush, Rick Perry, John McCain and Sarah Palin,
Fox News
Penn and Teller

In my case... Asa Hutchinson.

And if you don't know who Asa Hutchinson is, I'll tell you who he is, first hand.

He's the governor-elect of Arkansas, a fucking asshole crook just like the rest of them... a retard with an IQ of under 100, he's a fucking retard... no brain whatsoever.

He's way, way, way past his political prime, he's a fucking OLD fart, whose generation is out of touch with ANY generation working today... and on top of that, he's an old generation from the SOUTH.

A REAL redneck hillbilly, and he's so far right wing, that he makes Bush, look like Bill Clinton.

As president of the USA, there would be no more America, he would allow a bank to come up with an idea, that they'll give a Mc Donald's cook... a million dollar loan, if he agrees to work it off, by being a bank teller, for FREE, for the rest of his life.

Not to mention that EVERY dollar you pay in taxes, WILL go towards building nukes.

Get the fuck out of here.

How the f)uck are you going to compromise with that ?
Because that's the modern GOP.

Last edited:
We no longer value compromise, that is for pussies eh? And also why nothing gets done around here, like governing for instance.

Last edited:
Dems and Reps compromise on most things. Dems and Reps love wars, deficits, handing the rich money, spying on all our citizens, making more laws, destroying the middle class and so much more. So Reps and Dems find a way to keep all that happening.

Where is Obama really different than Bush was? Hell, Obama is as impossible to listen to talk as Bush was. Bush sounded clueless and Obama is a partisan hack who can hardly make it through a sentence, but you know that sentence will include blaming someone else.

Fox News
Penn and Teller

And if you don't know who Asa Hutchinson is, I'll tell you who he is, first hand.

He's the governor-elect of Arkansas, a fucking asshole crook just like the rest of them... a retard with an IQ of under 100, he's a fucking retard... no brain whatsoever.

He's way, way, way past his political prime, he's a fucking OLD fart, whose generation is out of touch with ANY generation working today... and on top of that, he's an old generation from the SOUTH.

A REAL redneck hillbilly, and he's so far right wing, that he makes Bush, look like Bill Clinton.

As president of the USA, there would be no more America, he would allow a bank to come up with an idea, that they'll give a Mc Donald's cook... a million dollar loan, if he agrees to work it off, by being a bank teller, for FREE, for the rest of his life.

Not to mention that EVERY dollar you pay in taxes, WILL go towards building nukes.

ROFLMNAO!

There simply are no Leftist Americans. And it's as simple as that.

Dems and Reps compromise on most things. Dems and Reps love wars, deficits, handing the rich money, spying on all our citizens, making more laws, destroying the middle class and so much more. So Reps and Dems find a way to keep all that happening.

Where is Obama really different than Bush was? Hell, Obama is as impossible to listen to talk as Bush was. Bush sounded clueless and Obama is a partisan hack who can hardly make it through a sentence, but you know that sentence will include blaming someone else.
Here we go again, Mr. Bitch and Throws his Votes Away.

I doubt you would have the balls to tell me to my face that I throw my vote away. But here, where you can hide like a widdle piglet you find it in you to do a horrible job of talking trash.

Only a hyper partisan would say someone else throws their vote away because that person does not vote the way they want them to. I mean, it's almost stunning that you choose to that this position and feel I should feel bad for voting... Because that's all you're all snotty nose about, that I voted and you don't like it.

I doubt you would have the balls to tell me to my face that I throw my vote away.
You doubt it? You are as dumb as dog shit, and you throw your votes away. I have no issues saying anything of the kind to Ayn Rand's stupid children, in person or over the net. In a two-party system you might as well stand facing into the wind with your pants still up and zipped, and then piss like a race horse.

I doubt you would have the balls to tell me to my face that I throw my vote away.
You doubt it? You are as dumb as dog shit, and you throw your votes away. I have no issues saying anything of the kind to Ayn Rand's stupid children, in person or over the net. In a two-party system you might as well stand facing into the wind with your pants still up and zipped, and then piss like a race horse.

Oh clean your vag up and realize you got raped. You don't talk to anyone in person about your politics because people would just sit there silent and then when they get the chance make a break for it.

Oh clean your vag up and realize you got raped. You don't talk to anyone in person about your politics because people would just sit there silent and then when they get the chance make a break for it.
The people I talk to know me. The rest are clients, almost as dumb as you but they at least are smart enough to vote for people who can actually get elected.

Fox News
Penn and Teller

None of this is true...grow up son.

We no longer value compromise, that is for pussies eh? And also why nothing gets done around here, like governing for instance.
Compromise means you come half way to our position.
Compromise means you can cut a deal, period. 90-10 or 10-90, it doesn't matter a damn if you can't or won't, and that's where we are now, and why nothing gets done.

The people I talk to know me. The rest are clients, almost as dumb as you but they at least are smart enough to vote for people who can actually get elected.

Lol you're such a lil bitch. You don't talk to ANYONE IRL about politics haha. You're a hyper partisan joke, full of hypocritical positions. Your ability to seem anything but a full on hater is impossible to avoid and people in the real world simply don't give a fuck to listen to people just like you.

BTW, thanks for voting us back into Iraq... and more debt... and a chit economy where the middle class shrinks but an epic stock market means it's ok. I guess you can thank your clients for being part of the greater problem as well, because as you said they are dumb, and all they know how do when it comes to voting is pick Red or Blue and have a 50/50 shot at voting for a winner.

You make it painfully obvious your a quantity over quality kinda guy. Your a style over substance wannabe.

Compromise means you come half way to our position.
Compromise means you can cut a deal, period. 90-10 or 10-90, it doesn't matter a damn if you can't or won't, and that's where we are now, and why nothing gets done.

Man, Dems should have done something like that over the last 6 years.... But they didn't and then got owned on historic levels during the midterms. I guess the masses just don't buy that Republicans alone shut down the Government, based on the only thing that matters.... elections. But you will stick with the opinion pieces.

Lol you're such a lil bitch. You don't talk to ANYONE IRL about politics haha. You're a hyper partisan joke, full of hypocritical positions. Your ability to seem anything but a full on hater is impossible to avoid and people in the real world simply don't give a fuck to listen to people just like you.

BTW, thanks for voting us back into Iraq... and more debt... and a chit economy where the middle class shrinks but an epic stock market means it's ok. I guess you can thank your clients for being part of the greater problem as well, because as you said they are dumb, and all they know how do when it comes to voting is pick Red or Blue and have a 50/50 shot at voting for a winner.

You make it painfully obvious your a quantity over quality kinda guy. Your a style over substance wannabe.
What I am is someone who, unlike you, learned both English and common sense.

Forum List

Back