Compromise is impossible

Thread after thread PMH can make fun of me for not having the best English. I'll keep slapping his face in with my dick, pointing out all of his blaring hypocrisy's. Yeah, on a debate forum I'm ok with that.
You just keep thinking that little man. Just like you think throwing your vote away on people who can't win elections is a worthy thing to do. In the meantime, I'll continue to live in the real world, where my side is in power to change things, 50% of the time, while your side is still at 0%.

I'm 5 11, 196 pounds and lean. I'm not huge, but I'm not little. I mean that in no egotistical or intimidation like manner, simply correcting your novice level insults. Basically, calling me little then saying I waste my vote for not voting for Obama/Bush or Mitt only makes you look stupid. Keep it up!
You're a child little man, nothing more.

I'm 33, and just because I'm not a widdle chub chub like you does not make me little. But it's not surprising you seeing yourself as big despite being obese, you have no education of the body.

Compromise means I want the deal more than keeping your stupidity from slipping through. I don't need to respect anything about you or your position, what I need is the dotted line that you have already signed and the ability to justify why I cut a deal with the Devil.
I'm sorry. I thought I was talking to someone who had some semblance of intelligence.

I see now that you are just another ignorant person who complains about compromise when they get none from the other side, and snark about their own ability to recognize the worth of others.

In other words, a typical progressive. Too fucking stupid to do more than rote answer to questions based upon what you handlers (no doubt primate experts) tell you.

Have a reasonably injury free life. which is what I offer most sub-intelligent species. I have no time for ignorance that won't acknowledge commonality.
I've told you the truth, which you reject. Compromise is about cutting deals, not respecting people or positions. I can make a valid contract with Satan and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. It's business. You are big hat, no cattle. See ya.
LOL

You have no truth...but make a valid case on why the USA is so fucked up politically.

You aren't even a hat....See ya
Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for...

See and here is part of the issue. You assume a lot about people so that you can continue your prehistoric hate. I am not religious, I don't pray to Jesus either. So another horrible placed insult by you, again only making you look even more ignorant.
Next time read who the comments are meant for little man.

Thread after thread PMH can make fun of me for not having the best English. I'll keep slapping his face in with my dick, pointing out all of his blaring hypocrisy's. Yeah, on a debate forum I'm ok with that.
You just keep thinking that little man. Just like you think throwing your vote away on people who can't win elections is a worthy thing to do. In the meantime, I'll continue to live in the real world, where my side is in power to change things, 50% of the time, while your side is still at 0%.

I'm 5 11, 196 pounds and lean. I'm not huge, but I'm not little. I mean that in no egotistical or intimidation like manner, simply correcting your novice level insults. Basically, calling me little then saying I waste my vote for not voting for Obama/Bush or Mitt only makes you look stupid. Keep it up!

I'm 33, and just because I'm not a widdle chub chub like you does not make me little. But it's not surprising you seeing yourself as big despite being obese, you have no education of the body.
Big man on the Internet, give it up. You're an infant.

I'm sorry. I thought I was talking to someone who had some semblance of intelligence.

I see now that you are just another ignorant person who complains about compromise when they get none from the other side, and snark about their own ability to recognize the worth of others.

In other words, a typical progressive. Too fucking stupid to do more than rote answer to questions based upon what you handlers (no doubt primate experts) tell you.

Have a reasonably injury free life. which is what I offer most sub-intelligent species. I have no time for ignorance that won't acknowledge commonality.
I've told you the truth, which you reject. Compromise is about cutting deals, not respecting people or positions. I can make a valid contract with Satan and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. It's business. You are big hat, no cattle. See ya.
LOL

You have no truth...but make a valid case on why the USA is so fucked up politically.

Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for...

See and here is part of the issue. You assume a lot about people so that you can continue your prehistoric hate. I am not religious, I don't pray to Jesus either. So another horrible placed insult by you, again only making you look even more ignorant.

Looks like you lied about going to bed, not shocking in the least.

But hey, make sure that you call me "little man" again.... lol.

What are you 60+ years old or something? "Little man" Hahahaha. I have a little waist, sure, thanks PMH! =D

I keep getting younger!!!

What should concern you is that as an infant I'm this developed. Just think how far behind you are lol.

LOL

Looks like you lied about going to bed, not shocking in the least.

But hey, make sure that you call me "little man" again.... lol.

What are you 60+ years old or something? "Little man" Hahahaha. I have a little waist, sure, thanks PMH! =D
I wasn't going to bed, he was, and did. So should you my little man. You sound like a nut currently, more than usual.

What should concern you is that as an infant I'm this developed. Just think how far behind you are lol.
Behind? I was swatting behinds long before you had seen the light of day.

So you abuse children... I have no idea why you thought that would come across as intimidating.

EDIT: Oh I get it, you called me an infant and you abuse children. Ok ok I get it, if I'm a child I should fear you hitting me.

So you abuse children... I have no idea why you thought that would come across as intimidating.
It wasn't meant to. It's simply is what is. You are a child, I am a man.

PMH will call me a sperm next!

BTW, thanks for thinking I'm a big man on the internet PMH.
That phrase, in English, means you are a useless dick showing off what you don't have for all the girls to see. It's not a compliment. Now you know.

Wait, what was I showing off here?

The problem is you think that insulting hurts people simply because you insult. You vote for people that hand billions to the rich and make the middle class pay the bills and deal with the inflation. You come at me with "your a big man on the internet."

Yeah, ok.

It wasn't meant to. It's simply is what is. You are a child, I am a man.

Am I a child or an infant... and either way as a child or an infant do you plan on abusing me seeing as that is something you clearly said you do. Being your English is so fuckin good I assumed you meant what you said. Are you going to change what you said again?

That phrase, in English, means you are a useless dick showing off what you don't have for all the girls to see. It's not a compliment. Now you know.

The problem is you think that insulting hurts people simply because you insult. You vote for people that hand billions to the rich and make the middle class pay the bills and deal with the inflation. You come at me with "your a big man on the internet."

Yeah, ok.
You are pretending to matter, when even your vote doesn't matter. Give it a rest.

PMH "Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for..."

You lied again.
And who did I post that to?

Gramps, its passed your bedtime. You said goodnight to somone that didn't say goodnight or that they themselves were going to bed. You seem to have a limited understanding of the language you claim to know so much about.

PMH "Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for..."

You lied again.

Gramps, its passed your bedtime. You said goodnight to somone that didn't say goodnight or that they themselves were going to bed. You seem to have a limited understanding of the language you claim to know so much about.
I said goodnight to a child. The same applies to you little man. Beat it.

Yeah, ok.
You are pretending to matter, when even your vote doesn't matter. Give it a rest.

I wonder. Do you believe what you are saying so much that you feel that even if tomorrow, live on TV, Obama were to tell someone that does not vote Republican or Democrat that "You don't matter, your vote doesn't even matter," that it would go over well for him politically?

I have no idea why you think it makes you look anything but a partisan dinosaur.

You lied again.

I said goodnight to a child. The same applies to you little man. Beat it.

Ok ok... I'm super lost. You keep calling me a child, then a man, then an infant. What one is it? I ask because at this point I want to feel offended, but all I feel it how much fun I'm having nuking you over and over with just how stupid and dated you come across.

Yeah, ok.

I wonder. Do you believe what you are saying so much that you feel that even if tomorrow, live on TV, Obama were to tell someone that does not vote Republican or Democrat that "You don't matter, your vote doesn't even matter," that it would go over well for him politically?

I have no idea why you think it makes you look anything but a partisan dinosaur.
What you say, especially in politics, is one thing, and the truth is another. I can say what Obama cannot. I get to be honest.

Forum List

Back