Compromise is impossible

LIE !
Asa Hutchinson has never implemented a single policy that helps protect and grow the middle class, EVER in his history as a politician... just the interests of his billionaire backers.
And the only jobs that ever created, was all the minimum wage jobs that you can hack... just like any other repuke.

LIE !

She never taught herself coding, she's being used as an actress for his ad.
And Asa Hutchinson has never produced or backed a bill that supported education, in his history as a politician... its part of the reason why Arkansas ranks near the bottom of the country, for education.

LIE
The only thing Asa Hutchinson has in his history said no to, was no to the people, wasting money is his middle name, on the military.

:)

We no longer value compromise, that is for pussies eh? And also why nothing gets done around here, like governing for instance.
Compromise means you come half way to our position.
Compromise means you can cut a deal, period. 90-10 or 10-90, it doesn't matter a damn if you can't or won't, and that's where we are now, and why nothing gets done.

Man, Dems should have done something like that over the last 6 years.... But they didn't and then got owned on historic levels during the midterms. I guess the masses just don't buy that Republicans alone shut down the Government, based on the only thing that matters.... elections. But you will stick with the opinion pieces.
Learn that politics in a two-party system is a cycle. The last election meant nothing more than the cycle is alive and well. The loss was fully expected. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron, like you.

I doubt you would have the balls to tell me to my face that I throw my vote away.
You doubt it? You are as dumb as dog shit, and you throw your votes away. I have no issues saying anything of the kind to Ayn Rand's stupid children, in person or over the net. In a two-party system you might as well stand facing into the wind with your pants still up and zipped, and then piss like a race horse.

Oh clean your vag up and realize you got raped. You don't talk to anyone in person about your politics because people would just sit there silent and then when they get the chance make a break for it.
The people I talk to know me. The rest are clients, almost as dumb as you but they at least are smart enough to vote for people who can actually get elected.

Lol you're such a lil bitch. You don't talk to ANYONE IRL about politics haha. You're a hyper partisan joke, full of hypocritical positions. Your ability to seem anything but a full on hater is impossible to avoid and people in the real world simply don't give a fuck to listen to people just like you.

BTW, thanks for voting us back into Iraq... and more debt... and a chit economy where the middle class shrinks but an epic stock market means it's ok. I guess you can thank your clients for being part of the greater problem as well, because as you said they are dumb, and all they know how do when it comes to voting is pick Red or Blue and have a 50/50 shot at voting for a winner.

You make it painfully obvious your a quantity over quality kinda guy. Your a style over substance wannabe.
What I am is someone who, unlike you, learned both English and common sense.

Once again, thanks for voting us back into Iraq... and more debt... and a chit economy where the middle class shrinks but an epic stock market means it's ok.

Mr. Common Sense...

But hey, I guess you having a better grasp at the written English language than me makes all your bad choices ok.... Man, you're really to easy to beat up.

We no longer value compromise, that is for pussies eh? And also why nothing gets done around here, like governing for instance.
Compromise means you can cut a deal, period. 90-10 or 10-90, it doesn't matter a damn if you can't or won't, and that's where we are now, and why nothing gets done.
I guess you are too stupid to talk with.

Compromise means you see value in My position and you are willing to give a bit of your principle to acknowledge a bit of My principle.

But you knew that and decided to deliberately confuse the issue.....because it isn't compromise you want.

Just say it an join the human race.

Man, Dems should have done something like that over the last 6 years.... But they didn't and then got owned on historic levels during the midterms. I guess the masses just don't buy that Republicans alone shut down the Government, based on the only thing that matters.... elections. But you will stick with the opinion pieces.
Learn that politics in a two-party system is a cycle. The last election meant nothing more than the cycle is alive and well. The loss was fully expected. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron, like you.

I agree, the midterms were expected, it's a cycle... Like when Obama or Dems won. They didn't eran it, their not really any good... But their time came during "the cycle."

And you tell me I waste my vote. Holly fuck, I bet chicks leave you off their resume of dudes they fucked.

Compromise means you see value in My position and you are willing to give a bit of your principle to acknowledge a bit of My principle.

But you knew that and decided to deliberately confuse the issue.....because it isn't compromise you want.

Compromise means I want the deal more than keeping your stupidity from slipping through. I don't need to respect anything about you or your position, what I need is the dotted line that you have already signed and the ability to justify why I cut a deal with the Devil. That's it, period.

I agree, the midterms were expected, it's a cycle... Like when Obama or Dems won. They didn't eran it, their not really any good... But their time came during "the cycle."

And you tell me I waste my vote. Holly fuck, I bet chicks leave you off their resume of dudes they fucked.
You are a serious case of English as a Second Language, and so is your thinking. Wherever you came from, go home, this country isn't for you.

You are a serious case of English as a Second Language, and so is your thinking.

Did you just say my thinking was a second language?

Hey, no, bro... Take your time and fix your sentence. I just wana learn.

Compromise means I want the deal more than keeping your stupidity from slipping through. I don't need to respect anything about you or your position, what I need is the dotted line that you have already signed and the ability to justify why I cut a deal with the Devil.
I'm sorry. I thought I was talking to someone who had some semblance of intelligence.

I see now that you are just another ignorant person who complains about compromise when they get none from the other side, and snark about their own ability to recognize the worth of others.

In other words, a typical progressive. Too fucking stupid to do more than rote answer to questions based upon what you handlers (no doubt primate experts) tell you.

Have a reasonably injury free life. which is what I offer most sub-intelligent species. I have no time for ignorance that won't acknowledge commonality.

You are a serious case of English as a Second Language, and so is your thinking.

Did I mean to say that you can't think in English? That is correct.

Thread after thread PMH can make fun of me for not having the best English. I'll keep slapping his face in with my dick, pointing out all of his blaring hypocrisy's. Yeah, on a debate forum I'm ok with that.

Compromise means I want the deal more than keeping your stupidity from slipping through. I don't need to respect anything about you or your position, what I need is the dotted line that you have already signed and the ability to justify why I cut a deal with the Devil.
I'm sorry. I thought I was talking to someone who had some semblance of intelligence.

I see now that you are just another ignorant person who complains about compromise when they get none from the other side, and snark about their own ability to recognize the worth of others.

In other words, a typical progressive. Too fucking stupid to do more than rote answer to questions based upon what you handlers (no doubt primate experts) tell you.

Have a reasonably injury free life. which is what I offer most sub-intelligent species. I have no time for ignorance that won't acknowledge commonality.
I've told you the truth, which you reject. Compromise is about cutting deals, not respecting people or positions. I can make a valid contract with Satan and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. It's business. You are big hat, no cattle. See ya.

I've told you the truth, which you reject. Compromise is about cutting deals, not respecting people or positions. I can make a valid contract with Satan and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. It's business. You are big hat, no cattle. See ya.
LOL

You have no truth...but make a valid case on why the USA is so fucked up politically.

You aren't even a hat....See ya

Thread after thread PMH can make fun of me for not having the best English. I'll keep slapping his face in with my dick, pointing out all of his blaring hypocrisy's. Yeah, on a debate forum I'm ok with that.
You just keep thinking that little man. Just like you think throwing your vote away on people who can't win elections is a worthy thing to do. In the meantime, I'll continue to live in the real world, where my side is in power to change things, 50% of the time, while your side is still at 0%.

LOL

You have no truth...but make a valid case on why the USA is so fucked up politically.

Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for...

Well you did a poor job of expressing that with your chitty English. Might wana look into that. Must be tuff knowing the only thihng you thought you had up on me is on such a shaky foundation!

Well you did a poor job of expressing that with your chitty English. Might wana look into that. Must be tuff knowing the only thihng you thought you had up on me is on such a shaky foundation!
What I have on you you couldn't begin to understand, even if I cut it by 2/3rds and gave you 100 years to do so kiddo.

You just keep thinking that little man. Just like you think throwing your vote away on people who can't win elections is a worthy thing to do. In the meantime, I'll continue to live in the real world, where my side is in power to change things, 50% of the time, while your side is still at 0%.

I'm 5 11, 196 pounds and lean. I'm not huge, but I'm not little. I mean that in no egotistical or intimidation like manner, simply correcting your novice level insults. Basically, calling me little then saying I waste my vote for not voting for Obama/Bush or Mitt only makes you look stupid. Keep it up!

I'm 5 11, 196 pounds and lean. I'm not huge, but I'm not little. I mean that in no egotistical or intimidation like manner, simply correcting your novice level insults. Basically, calling me little then saying I waste my vote for not voting for Obama/Bush or Mitt only makes you look stupid. Keep it up!
You're a child little man, nothing more.

LOL

Goodnight little man. I hope that Santa brought you all the toys you prayed to Jesus for...

See and here is part of the issue. You assume a lot about people so that you can continue your prehistoric hate. I am not religious, I don't pray to Jesus either. So another horrible placed insult by you, again only making you look even more ignorant.

Forum List

Back