Companies are refusing to hire college students who support Hamas terrorism and murder of civilians

Their resumes are easy to spot, already.

They are the ones that list their pronouns.
As someone who writes resumes, I haven't seen ANYONE list their pronouns on a resume. And I've been doing this for 12 years

I do see people list their pronouns on their LinkedIn profiles. But companies openly encourage that.

It also makes sense in an international marketplace. I once worked with a woman from Japan, and half the people calling in asking for her thought she was a man, because they didn't understand Japanese names.

Harvard and most of the other Ivy League Schools really aren't that good. Anything they do, any course or degree they offer can be found as better in some Public and Private schools that aren't in love with themselves. All the Ivy League Schools can do is attract the sons and daughters of the filthy rich. The privileged leisure class. Harvard itself isn't that great.

Yet someone with "Harvard" on his resume is going to get more calls from recruiters than someone with "University of Iowa".

Frankly, I've always thought that Ivy League is overrated, but they do have an outsized influence on our politics and business worlds.

Which is why diversity in them is a must.

Which is why diversity in them is a must.

I know you are talking about race here, because that is your thing, but diversity of thought is really what is needed and that is severly lacking in not only the Ivy’s but most colleges in the US. What benefit is diversity if it means having 100 white kids and 100 black kids all supporting the same Marxists thinking?

I know you are talking about race here, because that is your thing, but diversity of thought is really what is needed and that is severly lacking in not only the Ivy’s but most colleges in the US. What benefit is diversity if it means having 100 white kids and 100 black kids all supporting the same Marxists thinking?
Lot of future Capitalists graduating from Ivy League Schools

Lot of future Capitalists graduating from Ivy League Schools

These folks see themselves as the ruling class. They will not only control the means of physical production(rich), but can control the minds of the lower classes. Yes, they are Marxists.

Karl Marx:

“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas.”

These folks see themselves as the ruling class. They will not only control the means of physical production(rich), but can control the minds of the lower classes. Yes, they are Marxists.

Karl Marx:

“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas.”
How is a future CEO of a Corporation a Marxist?

Right, Yale and Harvard are churning out "Marxists", which is why the big corporations are in a big hurry to hire them.

Here's the real problem. You aren't going to see a lot of Conservative professors because reality has a liberal bias.

How is that any different from the ruling class in Capitalism?

I have to read your mindless posts

7B7C84A18F66.gif

I'm forced to match my posts
to the mental sagaciousness
of the people for whom they
are intended for.

Here's the real problem. You aren't going to see a lot of Conservative professors because reality has a liberal bias

What? You couldn’t possibly have it more backwards. Liberalism is heavily based on theory, not reality or practicality. A current example that is front and center is the liberal’s views on protecting the US border. In theory, we need more low paying workers so allowing people to come in droves is a good idea. The reality is that many of these people are not working and we have to support them, not to mention that the world is a dangerous place and allowing an open border is potential suicide for the country. Idealists(liberals) Europeans have begun understanding this, but a little too late.

Another example would be the idealistic view held by many liberals that if Israel just ceded their land to Palestine, the violence against them would stop. Ths view is not based in reality.

How is that any different from the ruling class in Capitalism?

You aren’t in the ruling class. Do you have free will to enjoy the fruits of your labor?

What? You couldn’t possibly have it more backwards. Liberalism is heavily based on theory, not reality or practicality. A current example that is front and center is the liberal’s views on protecting the US border. In theory, we need more low paying workers so allowing people to come in droves is a good idea. The reality is that many of these people are not working and we have to support them, not to mention that the world is a dangerous place and allowing an open border is potential suicide for the country. Idealists(liberals) Europeans have begun understanding this, but a little too late.

Except -
Most of these immigrants find jobs and work pretty hard.
The only people who are really upset are the racists. Not that they want to do these jobs, but they are living in terror a Mexican might date their daughter.
There's always been a mouth-breathing white trash bigot who fears "the immigrant".
150 years ago, it was the Irish.
100 years ago, it was the Italians and Germans.
50 years ago, it was the Polish.
Now it's the Mexicans.

Another example would be the idealistic view held by many liberals that if Israel just ceded their land to Palestine, the violence against them would stop. Ths view is not based in reality.

Sure it would. If the European SQUATTERS went back to Europe, where they came from, the Palestinians would stop caring about them. Not that any liberal is actually advocating that, they are on board the Zionist collaborations train as anyone else. It's what happens when you let a small special interest minority buy too much influence.

You aren’t in the ruling class. Do you have free will to enjoy the fruits of your labor?
Not really. I handle millions of dollars in transactions and achieve hundreds of thousands in savings, yet I'm only seeing a fraction of that.

Getting a place to live is going to be more difficult too.

Landlords don't want to rent to Muslim terrorists or potential terrorists.

And looking over your social media is a great way to find out what you like or hate.

The only people who are really upset are the racists.

It has nothing to do with racism. The US can’t support the world.

I also notice you didn’t mention the security threat. What are you going to say when the terrorists, yeah, they hate us too, activate their people in the US? Would it sink in then that maybe, just maybe, we shouldn’t have been so lax on on the border? In your case, I doubt it.

Sure it would.

Perfect example of theory, not reality. It is a pure pipe dream and a fundamental understanding of the motivation of Islamic terrorism if you believe It would stop is Israel ceded their land.

Not really. I handle millions of dollars in transactions and achieve hundreds of thousands in savings, yet I'm only seeing a fraction of that.

Ok, but that is on you. You have the right and the opportunity to get more of that money, but either don’t have the ability or don’t want it.

It has nothing to do with racism. The US can’t support the world.

I also notice you didn’t mention the security threat. What are you going to say when the terrorists, yeah, they hate us too, activate their people in the US? Would it sink in then that maybe, just maybe, we shouldn’t have been so lax on on the border? In your case, I doubt it.

No one is asking the US to "Support the world." Taking in menial laborers (that we need) is hardly supporting the world.

As for the "Security Threat," um, I've been hearing about the supposed Al Qaeda/ISIS/Hamas terrorists crossing the Southern Borders and apparently leaving their prayer rugs behind since 2002 or so. There's only so many times you can cry wolf before people start thinking there's no wolf there.

The reality is, our government gladly welcomed the 9/11 guys with Visas, and most terrorist attacks in this country since were perpetrated by US citizens radicalized by social media. Oh, wait, Social Media is cracking down on that sort of thing? CENSORSHIP! let's get a crazy Billionaire to buy Twitter!

Perfect example of theory, not reality. It is a pure pipe dream and a fundamental understanding of the motivation of Islamic terrorism if you believe It would stop is Israel ceded their land.

So many flaws in this thinking... so many.

First and foremost, the Zionists have a great habit of making their enemies OUR enemy. During the Cold War, the Palestinians were all a bunch of dirty Commies. Now they are all "Jihadists", supposedly. The Zionists find what we are afraid of and try to paint the Palestinians with that brush.

Our problem with the Islamic World is not that Their religion is any sillier than yours. (Let's be blunt: far more people have been mass-murdered by "Christians" than anything else.) Our problem is our policies. We prop up the Zionists, we prop up corrupt monarchies and despots, we steal their resources, and then we wonder why they hate us. Why, it must be their religion, of course!

Ok, but that is on you. You have the right and the opportunity to get more of that money, but either don’t have the ability or don’t want it.
You mean, am I going to spend every day thinking of new ways to screw people over to get more money? Um, no, I don't operate like that.

We need to stop letting people who do think like that run things. Tax the shit out of them and stand up for the working class over the investor class. We used to do that in this country, and everyone DID prosper.

No one is asking the US to "Support the world." Taking in menial laborers (that we need) is hardly supporting the world.

As for the "Security Threat," um, I've been hearing about the supposed Al Qaeda/ISIS/Hamas terrorists crossing the Southern Borders and apparently leaving their prayer rugs behind since 2002 or so. There's only so many times you can cry wolf before people start thinking there's no wolf there.

The reality is, our government gladly welcomed the 9/11 guys with Visas, and most terrorist attacks in this country since were perpetrated by US citizens radicalized by social media. Oh, wait, Social Media is cracking down on that sort of thing? CENSORSHIP! let's get a crazy Billionaire to buy Twitter!

So many flaws in this thinking... so many.

First and foremost, the Zionists have a great habit of making their enemies OUR enemy. During the Cold War, the Palestinians were all a bunch of dirty Commies. Now they are all "Jihadists", supposedly. The Zionists find what we are afraid of and try to paint the Palestinians with that brush.

Our problem with the Islamic World is not that Their religion is any sillier than yours. (Let's be blunt: far more people have been mass-murdered by "Christians" than anything else.) Our problem is our policies. We prop up the Zionists, we prop up corrupt monarchies and despots, we steal their resources, and then we wonder why they hate us. Why, it must be their religion, of course!

You mean, am I going to spend every day thinking of new ways to screw people over to get more money? Um, no, I don't operate like that.

We need to stop letting people who do think like that run things. Tax the shit out of them and stand up for the working class over the investor class. We used to do that in this country, and everyone DID prosper.

Your ignorance and indoctrination knows no bounds. It is really hard to imagine that you even have a roof over your head.

Why would a company want to hire a racist? One so racist they will sign a letter claiming how racist they are.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back