Companies are refusing to hire college students who support Hamas terrorism and murder of civilians

Your ignorance and indoctrination knows no bounds. It is really hard to imagine that you even have a roof over your head.

You mean... gosh... it's hard to believe someone who works in the rat race hates it?

(FOr the record, I mostly like my current job, but it shouldn't have taken that long to get there).

These folks see themselves as the ruling class. They will not only control the means of physical production(rich), but can control the minds of the lower classes. Yes, they are Marxists.

Karl Marx:

“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas.”
:rolleyes-41: :laughing0301:

Advertising how racist and antiSemitic you are is kinda stupid if you are looking to work in a professional environment.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT MEAN FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES.

Suck it.

Freemdom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences!

Isnt that what the left wing cultists always say?

Welcome to the boomerang, lefties. Those who cancelled are now being cancelled.

DONT YOU PEOPLE EVER STUDY HISTORY? THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS GOES.

Those who support HAMAS should be publicly ridiculed and not allowed to earn a living. Thats the game, correct? Destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees?

Welcome to the Machine of your own making, you WOKE fools.
I thought you guys (-: want the Jan 6 insurrectionists protected?

A lot college grads out looking for jobs today?
That's an excellent question....since Xiden took office we are seeing way more core age folks, simply decide not to work....

CBS MORNINGS

Millions of men have dropped out of the workforce, leaving companies struggling to fill jobs: It's "a matter of our national identity"​

Except -
Most of these immigrants find jobs and work pretty hard.
The only people who are really upset are the racists. Not that they want to do these jobs, but they are living in terror a Mexican might date their daughter.
There's always been a mouth-breathing white trash bigot who fears "the immigrant".
150 years ago, it was the Irish.
100 years ago, it was the Italians and Germans.
50 years ago, it was the Polish.
Now it's the Mexicans.

This, class, is projection. Yeah, those fentanyl dealers work SO hard! (They are, without exception, illegal aliens in this area.)

Sure it would. If the European SQUATTERS went back to Europe, where they came from, the Palestinians would stop caring about them. Not that any liberal is actually advocating that, they are on board the Zionist collaborations train as anyone else. It's what happens when you let a small special interest minority buy too much influence.

More lies. Admit it, Joey, even if only to yourself: you want all Jews dead.

Not really. I handle millions of dollars in transactions and achieve hundreds of thousands in savings, yet I'm only seeing a fraction of that.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you do.

Your ignorance and indoctrination knows no bounds. It is really hard to imagine that you even have a roof over your head.

Joey is not ignorant. Joey is evil.

That's an excellent question....since Xiden took office we are seeing way more core age folks, simply decide not to work....
CBS MORNINGS

Millions of men have dropped out of the workforce, leaving companies struggling to fill jobs: It's "a matter of our national identity"​

So, they say we don’t need immigrants? Sounds like the doors should be wide open, if you really want to change the culture. Nothing like a little competition, right? MAGA!

So, they say we don’t need immigrants? Sounds like the doors should be wide open, if you really want to change the culture. Nothing like a little competition, right? MAGA!
Who says we don't need immigrants?

With that said, immigrants aren't really the issue here...the question we should be asking si why are so many prime age people deciding not to work? and how are they managing to you know, live, without work?

and what does compentation have to do with it? These bums aren't competiting, they just aren't working

With that said, immigrants aren't really the issue here...the question we should be asking si why are so many prime age people deciding not to work? and how are they managing to you know, live, without work?

and what does compentation have to do with it? These bums aren't competiting, they just aren't working
Damn and I thought it was about denying jobs to the kids in Ivy league schools who've rebelled against logic apparently, and say they support Hamas. Never mind.

Who cares, if you’ve got people willing to work? Is the employer really responsible for their feelz?

Good idea and better one is to fire those employed who are sympathetic to the Hammyasses.

Damn and I thought it was about denying jobs to the kids in Ivy league schools who've rebelled against logic apparently, and say they support Hamas. Never mind.
Yeah you seem lost, maybe get out of your parents basement…it would help if you stopped supporting Hamas

Who cares, if you’ve got people willing to work? Is the employer really responsible for their feelz?
Who cares that we have a massive segment of society that won’t work? How in the world are they gonna support themselves? I mean I don’t care if they don’t become a burden on society…

Just don’t come back asking to raise my taxes

Forum List

Back