Should the DNC officially become the party of jihad against Israel?

Now that the Squad has come out in favor of mass killing for social justice, as their own party refuses to do anything about it, should they just be honest and publicly embrace a fatwah against Israel?
You Republicans are trying very hard to make it political.

And you can't show me one article about a democrat condemning the attempted assassination of SCOTUS.
She sees their side of this. Remember, there are good people on both sides. She's sticking up for the good people on the other side. It's America.

So that's one person. BFD. She doesn't speak for me. Must have a lot of arab constituents. Just like Ted Cruz doesn't speak for you right?

She sees their side of this. Remember, there are good people on both sides. She's sticking up for the good people on the other side. It's America.

So that's one person. BFD. She doesn't speak for me. Must have a lot of arab constituents. Just like Ted Cruz doesn't speak for you right?
You can do like Trump, say that there are good people on both sides but condemn the violence, that is, those who are not good,

But you mock that notion and refuse to hold her to the same standards.

Why?

And you can't show me one article about a democrat condemning the attempted assassination of SCOTUS.

Naturally, no one from the Left wing media forced the issue cuz they don't care either.

For the, SCOTUS had it coming.

The White House condemned their words.

“Just as we honor the humanity of the hundreds of innocent Israeli civilians and 9 Americans who were killed this weekend, we must honor the humanity of the innocent Palestinian civilians who have been killed and whose lives are upended.”

You see, they are making the same mistake we made after 9-11. A rush to war.

The White House is ripping Squad members for proposing de-escalation and diplomacy to stop the killing of Israelis and Palestinians.

Rarely in American history has a White House spokesperson so unceremoniously called out members of the president’s own party in the language that press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre employed Tuesday. Jean-Pierre was asked to comment on the statements by a handful of progressive Democratic US House members calling for a cease-fire and other urgent steps to end escalating violence that, since Saturday’s horrific assault by Hamas on Israeli communities, and the ensuing horrific Israeli bombing of population centers in Gaza, has left more than 2,200 Israelis and Palestinians dead. She did not hold back.

“We believe they’re wrong. We believe they’re repugnant and we believe they’re disgraceful,” Jean-Pierre said. “Our condemnation belongs squarely with terrorists who have brutally murdered, raped, kidnapped, hundreds, hundreds of Israelis. There can be no equivocation about that. There are not two sides here. There are not two sides.”

Though she did not specifically mention the names of Democratic US Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, Cori Bush of Missouri, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, and several other House members, there was no confusion about the targets of Jean-Pierre’s remarks.

So what sort of “repugnant” things have these House Democrats been saying in the days since Hamas gunmen massacred Israeli civilians at a music festival and kibbutzim, and since Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that “we are at war” and promised that Israel’s military would strike targets in Gaza with a force “like never before”? What “disgraceful” statements have been made since Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant ordered a “complete siege” of Gaza—blocking access to electricity, food, water, and fuel for an enclave that Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders on Wednesday described as “an open-air prison, with millions of people struggling to secure basic necessities”?

On the day before Jean-Pierre spoke, Omar said, “Just as we honor the humanity of the hundreds of innocent Israeli civilians and 9 Americans who were killed this weekend, we must honor the humanity of the innocent Palestinian civilians who have been killed and whose lives are upended.”
After detailing conditions on the ground in Gaza, Omar, who came to the United States as a refugee from violence in Somalia, told her fellow Americans,
We must learn from the mistakes of our own war on terror—that military action alone rarely addresses the root causes. That peace and justice will not come from the barrel of a gun. And that targeting an entire civilian population will only sow more discord and perpetuate the cycle of violence. The solution to this horror, as ever, is a negotiated peace—with Israelis and Palestinians enjoying equal rights and security guarantees. Instead of continuing unconditional weapons sales and military aid to Israel, I urge the United States at long last to use its diplomatic might to push for peace.

You can do like Trump, say that there are good people on both sides but condemn the violence, that is, those who are not good,

But you mock that notion and refuse to hold her to the same standards.

Why?
I already did and do condemn the terrorists. Of course. I completely agree with you.

Now that the Squad has come out in favor of mass killing for social justice, as their own party refuses to do anything about it, should they just be honest and publicly embrace a fatwah against Israel?

You say that like they aren't already exactly that. The majority of the DemoKKKrat party has long sided with Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Russia, the PLO, and Isis. This has been going on for decades.

How is it not political to refuse to condemn international violence?

That is their job idiot.
What prevents you from doing so when Israel conducts their constant campaign of oppression, destruction, and removal against Palestinians?
If you want to know what led to last Saturday, you really need to brush up with sources that aren't alt-right...they lie to you. :)

No, she refuses to condemn hamas. This is who she is.

Forum List

Back