Companies are refusing to hire college students who support Hamas terrorism and murder of civilians

Sour Grapes
No, I know this from hiring a couple of them over the years. They're so smart (high IQ) that everything has always come easily to them. And that is because they've spent most of their lives in academia. Which is not the real world. They want it to be, but it isn't.

Very, very intelligent kids but -- Useless. Not all. Certainly not all. But a majority. How much of a majority? I don't know.

I don't really want to go into a lot more (or any) detail but that's my observation.

Minor? In what bended universe? :auiqs.jpg:

As I recall, none of those protests were about trying to overthrow the government of the United States.

Try again..you can do it. :)
you are right, they weren't. All those fucking congress people got down on one knee and supported BLM while the burned cities and killed innocent people, they in essence created January 6. Liberals are just pussies

you are right, they weren't. All those fucking congress people got down on one knee and supported BLM while the burned cities and killed innocent people, they in essence created January 6. Liberals are just pussies
And if you believe that, I've got a bridge for sale for you in Lower Manhattan. I swear, I own it! :)

Freemdom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences!

Isnt that what the left wing cultists always say?

Welcome to the boomerang, lefties. Those who cancelled are now being cancelled.

DONT YOU PEOPLE EVER STUDY HISTORY? THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS GOES.

Those who support HAMAS should be publicly ridiculed and not allowed to earn a living. Thats the game, correct? Destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees?

Welcome to the Machine of your own making, you WOKE fools.
Already multiple threads on this.

500 Palestinian children have been murdered by Israel this week.

These companies need to apply the same standards to anyone who supports Israel's antisemitic war crimes, ethnic cleansing, terrorism and other crimes against humanity.

But Islamophobia - and Israel - uber alles.

Those who support HAMAS should be publicly ridiculed and not allowed to earn a living. Thats the game, correct? Destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees?

One thing I can say is that the left are great teachers. They come up with ideas which the right can then do much better at. Every time the left teaches the right how to do something, the right wind up doing it much better than the left did.

One thing I can say is that the left are great teachers. They come up with ideas which the right can then do much better at. Every time the left teaches the right how to do something, the right wind up doing it much better than the left did.
That is why Trump is having so many charges lauded against him.

The libidiots I have seen on the TV wouldn't get an interview at McDonalds.

Folks who are zero-balance human beings should not be hired. Those who supported the big lie, for example, shouldn’t be in any responsible position when it comes to public policy if they can’t accept election results.

But getting back to the orientation of people who like to cancel others...

Fuck this entire DOJ. Like half of it needs to be fired.

Trump should have fired Fauci

Everyone from the FBI involved should be fired

That prick needs to be fired,

These SS agents should be fired
Gee...you seem to think a lot of folks should be fired. Care to explain the fine distinction between shit and why yours doesn’t stink?

That is good, but maybe they ought to be expelled from the university and their names circulated to other schools as well?

Forum List

Back