Columbia Students

You don't need my permission. Just as the folks at Columbia don't need any permission or are compelled to respect anyone for anything.

It's the country folks..

how saddening.

What part of this would you change?

Do like my Mom and Dad did.

Teach basic manners.

If you're wondering "what about yourside?" The shouting down of people when they spoke by the TP is what keeps me away from them.

People need to be able to say thier piece in peace. The only exception I tolerate is TV interviews. There's a time limit and poloticians love the sound of thier own voices.

how saddening.

Teach basic manners.

If you're wondering "what about yourside?" The shouting down of people when they spoke by the TP is what keeps me away from them.

People need to be able to say thier piece in peace. The only exception I tolerate is TV interviews. There's a time limit and poloticians love the sound of thier own voices.

Manners? What's that? Yet another dirty word along with respect,values & morals.

Calling the young man a "Racist" was just so low but also predictable. The radical Left has controlled our Colleges for a long time. Radical Leftist instructors have been indoctrinating our kids on being good little radical Democrats for decades. I'm just not surprised they treated this honorable young man so poorly. It's the Leftist way. Shame Shame. :(

so you see no difference between a recruiter takening some shit at a stand and a specific member getting treated like crap?

This is what's wrong.

You have no reference of proper conduct and respect. That man paid for his respect in blood, and has earned a few moments of silence while he spoke.

John Kerry paid for respect in blood..look where it got him.

That's the country folks...
Kerry's subsequent actions negated any respect a rational; person might have for him.

you mean exercising his right to free speech?

only the right can turn a war hero into a goat and a goat into a war hero.

good for a giggle, though.

Last edited:

Teach basic manners.

Manners? What's that? Yet another dirty word along with respect,values & morals.

like tea people outshouting and shrieking down their elected officials? teaching manners like that?

Sure..everyone has the right to free speech. Even speech you disagree with. Like Students protesting the military.

so you see no difference between a recruiter takening some shit at a stand and a specific member getting treated like crap?

This is what's wrong.

You have no reference of proper conduct and respect. That man paid for his respect in blood, and has earned a few moments of silence while he spoke.

John Kerry paid for respect in blood..look where it got him.

That's the country folks...

thats a very poor out......do you want to reconsider?

Calling the young man a "Racist" was just so low but also predictable. The radical Left has controlled our Colleges for a long time. Radical Leftist instructors have been indoctrinating our kids on being good little radical Democrats for decades. I'm just not surprised they treated this honorable young man so poorly. It's the Leftist way. Shame Shame. :(
They're nothing more than "Skinny Jean" wearing lil' elitist liberal punks who could never hold the honor of wearing the uniform. They're not worthy......What they are is the product of bad parenting and the public school system. They are now being influenced by the snotty lil' elitist faculty and alumni of just another bastion of liberal lunacy, Columbia University....A university whose faculty and student body cheered Iranian leader OhmygodIneedajob during a speaking engagement there. A university who invited a confessed and convicted cop killer to read their commencement address via video link......They are cowards and nothing more.....The man they heckled and booed is so far above them in class and integrity it's friggin laughable.......And anyone defending these elitist punks are nothing but dirty, smelly lil' douchebags

Last edited:

Teach basic manners.

like tea people outshouting and shrieking down their elected officials? teaching manners like that?

exactly and the outrage was palpable...check abc nbc cbs cnn the NY times wapo, LA post etc....

now this is imho, maybe mitigation I would consider, they were elected officials, that comes with the territory. Some of it though, I didn't agree with.

what I don't see is the difference, as providing a forum for equal speech, that is being allowed to make your case free from derision and the rest....the tea party ok, in some cases I'll concede that.

so whats Columbia's and their students excuse?

Last edited:
I think, libruls think, their shit don't stink. can you just imagine them disrespecting a vet who has served his country? One wouldn't think so would one?

LMAO! You do it to me almost on a daily basis WT. There is no difference I can see as a twice wounded combat vet. Sounds like you could use a big cup of STFU this morning. LOL!

That's because you are lying sack of shit and in general, a fucking asshole.

There... stew on that you coward.

:lol:

Seriously,I really do hope all those Leftist weasels in that audience who called this young man a "Racist",die very slowly and painfully of massive rectal hemorrhaging. Fuck em!

Last edited:
Sweet justice: SportsProf: Citadel Cadets Assault Princeton Band Members

This is 2 years old. But Princeton's "mock band" showed up at The Citadel, aka "The Military College of South Carolina". They did a mock march down the "Avenue of Rememberance" which memorializes the Citadels fallen war heroes. They did a mock march, mock salutes, made vulgar remarks towards cadets, and faked having "dry sex" on their parade grounds. They were in town for the Citadel vs Princeton football game, and mocked the military college while on the grounds.

Unfortunately for the Princeton band, The Citadel's cadets were taking part in Marine Corp and Army weekend formation. The cadets, (wrongly), confronted them, assaulted a few, broke their insturments, and brought them to tears, literally brought the band members to tears, surrounding them and shouting them down military style until..........the Charleston Police Department had to settle it down. To their credit, CPD filed NO CHARGES HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I love it.

Thats what happens when a liberal is forced to spew his hate in the face of those he hates, and the ones he hates has the chance to fight back.

Oh, and btw, in the 2 game series between Citadel and Princeton, the Citadal football team whipped the Tigers all over the field!!

Teach basic manners.

Apples and oranges Jill, and you know it. It's one thing to shout down lying corrupt politicians, but shouting down a decorated veteran who gave his blood for this great country in THEIR defense is disgusting. It smells of elitist liberal snobbery that is getting more disgusting by the day. Shouting down a decorated vet for telling the TRUTH is as low as it gets.....And you know damn good and well, being the rightfully proud jewish lady you are, that everything he said was the gods honest truth.......They hate us with a passion. And when I say us, I mean Israel too.....They want nothing more than to destroy both entities and will stop at nothing to make it happen. They are not, nor will they ever be our friends. You know this........Those "Skinny Jean" sportin' lil' liberal elitist punks are no better than the enemy, they are one in the same.

And NONE OF THEM can hold a candle to him.

20 years from now, that soldier will be a successful man, probably own a home with a family in a nice suburb.

80% of those Columbia students will be whining about whats owed to them on behalf of their degree, and working a shitty job out of necessity because they spent 15 years refusing jobs they felt "beneath them" because they went to Columbia.

The liberal elitists and their asinine agenda has reached the realm of abject insanity.

And now we have the elitist whackjobs up in Berkeley drafting a local resolution to INVITE released Gitmo detainees to come live in their community.......These people are friggin' nuts to the core. And it's time this great country starts taking a good hard look at who the enemies within truly are and start dealing with them accordingly.

20 years from now, that soldier will be a successful man, probably own a home with a family in a nice suburb.

80% of those Columbia students will be whining about whats owed to them on behalf of their degree, and working a shitty job out of necessity because they spent 15 years refusing jobs they felt "beneath them" because they went to Columbia.

lol! Well said. :clap2::clap2:

And in a union.

a fairly large portion of sppt. comparatively, is among younger adults, who I would wager are a much higher % Obama sppters than say McCain or Paul, at Columbia..one would think they would be on board?

But at a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized -- at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who happen to think differently than we do -- it's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we're talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds.

Perfect example of the above, Keith Olbermann himself.

The man and his elitist liberal attitude caused him to burn so many bridges in his employment resume that the only job he was offered after MSNBC tossed his ass was from Al Gores CURRENT TV...........Yeah, CURRENT TV............One of the biggest failures in media history. Now he's going to be preaching his left wing elitist progressive hogwash to 20 friggin' people......Just another example of elitist Ivy league progressive failures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back