Columbia Students

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Wounded Iraq veteran jeered for speaking in Columbia University ROTC debate - NYPOST.com

Mock and Jeer a wounded Iraq war vet as he tried to speak.

Columbia University students heckled a war hero during a town-hall meeting on whether ROTC should be allowed back on campus.

"Racist!" some students yelled at Anthony Maschek, a Columbia freshman and former Army staff sergeant awarded the Purple Heart after being shot 11 times in a firefight in northern Iraq in February 2008. Others hissed and booed the veteran.

Maschek, 28, had bravely stepped up to the mike Tuesday at the meeting to issue an impassioned challenge to fellow students on their perceptions of the military.

"It doesn't matter how you feel about the war. It doesn't matter how you feel about fighting," said Maschek. "There are bad men out there plotting to kill you."

Matthew McDermott
CLASH: Veteran Anthony Maschek (above, with fiancée Angela O'Neill) faced heckling from fellow Columbia students over ROTC.
Several students laughed and jeered the Idaho native, a 10th Mountain Division infantryman who spent two years at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington recovering from grievous wounds

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/hero_unwelcome_Zi3u1fwtRpo87vXAiAQfSN#ixzz1EV8LMxSq

People raise nasty disrespectful little peices of liberal shit nowadays don't they?

I think, libruls think, their shit don't stink. can you just imagine them disrespecting a vet who has served his country? One wouldn't think so would one?

They called him a "racist" what a bunch of peices of liberal shit.

That's how Liberals show "support for the troops but not the mission".

Wait, wut? :confused:

Yeah but you should go down to the Romper Room and watch the "my shit don't stink brigade" kick the shit out of a member for "denigrating Cindy Sheehan" I love librul hypocrisy don't you?

Wounded Iraq veteran jeered for speaking in Columbia University ROTC debate - NYPOST.com

Columbia University students heckled a war hero during a town-hall meeting on whether ROTC should be allowed back on campus.

"Racist!" some students yelled at Anthony Maschek, a Columbia freshman and former Army staff sergeant awarded the Purple Heart after being shot 11 times in a firefight in northern Iraq in February 2008. Others hissed and booed the veteran.

Maschek, 28, had bravely stepped up to the mike Tuesday at the meeting to issue an impassioned challenge to fellow students on their perceptions of the military.

"It doesn't matter how you feel about the war. It doesn't matter how you feel about fighting," said Maschek. "There are bad men out there plotting to kill you."

Matthew McDermott
CLASH: Veteran Anthony Maschek (above, with fiancée Angela O'Neill) faced heckling from fellow Columbia students over ROTC.
Several students laughed and jeered the Idaho native, a 10th Mountain Division infantryman who spent two years at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington recovering from grievous wounds

Read more: Wounded Iraq veteran jeered for speaking in Columbia University ROTC debate - NYPOST.com

People raise nasty disrespectful little peices of liberal shit nowadays don't they?

And rightwinged coward con-pedos, yes they do!

Is this another example of the Obama New Civility?

Life under liberalism: free speech as long as it is left wing. Freedom of religion as long as it isn't Christianity. The dirty little secret...every high profile conservative speaker has been assaulted on college campus at one time or another.

Matthew McDermott

Read more: Wounded Iraq veteran jeered for speaking in Columbia University ROTC debate - NYPOST.com

Columbia has a history of drowning out what they don't want to hear. this is however, apparently a new low. John Dewey pick up the red courtesy phone.

I think, libruls think, their shit don't stink. can you just imagine them disrespecting a vet who has served his country? One wouldn't think so would one?

LMAO! You do it to me almost on a daily basis WT. There is no difference I can see as a twice wounded combat vet. Sounds like you could use a big cup of STFU this morning. LOL!

My liberal grandfather who fought in WW2, Korea and Vietnam was mocked by conservatives when he attended a political rally. They told him to stop pretending to be an American hero-just because he was a liberal, and claimed to be a vet (which he was). There's assholes on BOTH sides.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back