College aged say murder should be legalized

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
TRENDING More college students support post-birth abortion
Harrington said. “ talked with one young man at the University of Minnesota who thought it was alright to kill children if they were under the age of 5 years old, as he did not consider them persons until that age.”

Calling murder post birth abortion would be a boon to men who don't want to pay child support. Killing children up to five years is just what they need to unburden themselves.

Harrington said. “ talked with one young man at the University of Minnesota who thought it was alright to kill children if they were under the age of 5 years old, as he did not consider them persons until that age.”

Calling murder post birth abortion would be a boon to men who don't want to pay child support. Killing children up to five years is just what they need to unburden themselves.
Why leave out deadbeat Moms also?

Why leave out deadbeat Moms also?

Reminds me of the very funny scene in Birdcage where the character says 'kill the mother, let the fetus go down with the ship'.

I love how the article in the OP has no evidence, data, quotes, or details about how they discovered this "trend."

So let's take a look at the truth-o-meter and see what it says!
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

I love how the article in the OP has no evidence, data, quotes, or details about how they discovered this "trend."

The links were too difficult for you to use?

Links? Let's ask the truth-o-meter if it's true that there are any links to evidence, data, quotes, or details about the dumbfuckery in the OP!

The links were too difficult for you to use?

Links? Let's ask the truth-o-meter if it's true that there are any links to evidence, data, quotes, or details about the dumbfuckery in the OP!

It's an intellectual thing, I guess.

There is no such trend, other than the trend of Vigilantes to trend in condemning no such trends.

There is no such trend, other than the trend of Vigilantes to trend in condemning no such trends.

I do not think it is a trend either but just awareness by trendy folk that there are a few in many spots who aggressively espouse this nonsense whether they truly feel that way or not.

Here is the single statement from the article upon which the entire article is based:

“We encounter people who think it is morally acceptable to kill babies after birth on a regular basis at almost every campus we visit,” said Mark Harrington, director of Created Equal. “While this viewpoint is still seen as shocking by most people, it is becoming increasingly popular.”

It is also the only sentence that mentions in any way that anybody is going around asking college kids about this. Also notice the complete lack of any kind of information in that quote..

Thus:

The machinations that the left goes through to deny that the legalization of murder is becoming increasingly acceptable.

obola's science czar, John Holdren, wanted to legalize post birth abortion up to two years old. The more educated today would take that to five years.

President Obama s Bizarre Science Czar Dr. John R Holdren Professional Alarmist Population Research Institute
In the 1973 book Human Ecology: Problems and Solutions Holdren apparently agrees with the Princeton University “ethicist” that infants up to the age of two or so are not really human beings, and so can be eliminated without qualms.

Forum List

Back