The Streets without Islam

Women are far more safer walking in Islamic countries than in Western nations. ...... :cool:

You might be right.

I am betting women are most UNSAFE living where the two most dangerous ideologies combine.

The sexual abuse by Muslims and the progressive government cover-up in Rotherham, would seem to substantiate this thought.

Truism:
The two greatest dangers facing the world today...Progressivism and Islamism.

Rotherham child sex abuse victims were dismissed by police recording reveals Daily Mail Online

As long as they follow all the rules and accept that they will always be a second class citizen with little or no say in their life.
Obviously you don't know any muslim women. ...... :lol:

I know that muslim women have been beaten to death for walking too fast. And it was not considered a crime.
I know that young muslim women have been trapped in a burning building because they lacked the proper dress, and were allowed to burn alive. And it was not considered a crime.
I know that if a couple commits adultery, she is executed while he gets whipped.

Oh please. I've backpacked in Morocco and Egypt with western women. I guess those faceless creatures covered in burquas were safe though.
Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.......so of course they were hit on. ...... :cool:

Don't be an ass. It was summer and they wore knee-length skirts most of the time. You'd think those Muslim wolves had never seen women before.

Don't be an ass. It was summer and they wore knee-length skirts most of the time. You'd think those Muslim wolves had never seen women before.
I have no doubt that your female western friends were showing far more bare skin than any of the moderately dressed muslim women.

So of course they were looked upon as your typical loose immoral western harlots. ...... :cool:

I have no doubt that your female western friends were showing far more bare skin than any of the moderately dressed muslim women.

So of course they were looked upon as your typical loose immoral western harlots. ...... :cool:

If you think equality is loose and immoral then you have proven my point.

As long as they have permission to go outside and be covered from head to toe.
Correct.

A muslim woman will ask her fathers permission (if single) or husbands permission to leave the house.

And will be moderately dressed and covered. ....... :cool:

And she is not allowed to drive, get an advanced education, or live alone. But the men can do all of those things.

Forum List

Back