College aged say murder should be legalized

So you are lying about college aged saying murder should be legalized.

And you think someone who smokes a joint should be shot.

TRENDING More college students support post-birth abortion
Harrington said. “ talked with one young man at the University of Minnesota who thought it was alright to kill children if they were under the age of 5 years old, as he did not consider them persons until that age.”

Calling murder post birth abortion would be a boon to men who don't want to pay child support. Killing children up to five years is just what they need to unburden themselves.
I would have said to that "young man", "If you are not willing to give your own life, you have no room to even breathe on such a subject!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another thing doesn't give him any room to speak on such a thing is the fact that males do not even carry the kids before they are born to begin with! If they do not want kids, they should learn how to keep certain things together more instead of spreading them!!!

TRENDING More college students support post-birth abortion
Harrington said. “ talked with one young man at the University of Minnesota who thought it was alright to kill children if they were under the age of 5 years old, as he did not consider them persons until that age.”

Calling murder post birth abortion would be a boon to men who don't want to pay child support. Killing children up to five years is just what they need to unburden themselves.
Why leave out deadbeat Moms also?
Ah, I sense a fellow single dad!!!!!!

I called this about 10 years ago.

Leftist were outraged that I said they would support such a a thing, and yet, here it is.

In 5 years they will demand the right to do so.
sure you did......then you put on the ruby slippers .
yup, while I was on Salon, I told them they would support post birth abortion.

I based this on the fact that many, leftist, countries don't consider a child alive for a few days

Leftist were outraged that I said they would support such a a thing, and yet, here it is.

I based this on the fact that many, leftist, countries don't consider a child alive for a few days
is this where they injected the anti psychotic?

What's the matter? Is me knowing that leftist are the most vile and evil of all people that hard for you to grasp?

Leftist are ok with murdering babies, try and grasp that, admit it, and accept it, b/c none of them have the morals to stand against it.

What's the matter? Is me knowing that leftist are the most vile and evil of all people that hard for you to grasp?

Leftist are ok with murdering babies, try and grasp that, admit it, and accept it, b/c none of them have the morals to stand against it.
right! you just keep telling yourself that lie...reality too much for you?

Leftist do support killing babies, that is pure fact.
absolute reality
undeniable
as real as it gets

It must suck to know that people you support are this evil

absolute reality
undeniable
as real as it gets

false ....just as many cons support abortion as liberals and that's as real as it gets
beside most cons could give a shit to what happens after a baby is born ...that kills your whole righteous indignation non sense.

absolute reality
undeniable
as real as it gets

false ....just as many cons support abortion as liberals and that's as real as it gets
beside most cons could give a shit to what happens after a baby is born ...that kills your whole righteous indignation non sense.

What, you're not using hat old cliché about Conservatives adopting all the children NOT aborted?.... You pond scum are weak in this thread!

College aged say murder should be legalized

It already is. Ask Zimmerman.

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask Obama, seeing how Obama actually ordered the murder of an American teen in cold blood while Zimmerman was fighting for his life as a hood rat was trying to turn his skull into crushed watermelon?

Forum List

Back