College aged say murder should be legalized

yup, while I was on Salon, I told them they would support post birth abortion.

I based this on the fact that many, leftist, countries don't consider a child alive for a few days
is this where they injected the anti psychotic?
What's the matter? Is me knowing that leftist are the most vile and evil of all people that hard for you to grasp?

Leftist are ok with murdering babies, try and grasp that, admit it, and accept it, b/c none of them have the morals to stand against it.
right! you just keep telling yourself that lie...reality too much for you?
Leftist do support killing babies, that is pure fact.
absolute reality
undeniable
as real as it gets

It must suck to know that people you support are this evil
false ....just as many cons support abortion as liberals and that's as real as it gets
beside most cons could give a shit to what happens after a baby is born ...that kills your whole righteous indignation non sense.
Lie

so fuck off, you vile pile of inhumane garbage. Things like you make me wish hell was real

is this where they injected the anti psychotic?
What's the matter? Is me knowing that leftist are the most vile and evil of all people that hard for you to grasp?

Leftist are ok with murdering babies, try and grasp that, admit it, and accept it, b/c none of them have the morals to stand against it.
right! you just keep telling yourself that lie...reality too much for you?
Leftist do support killing babies, that is pure fact.
absolute reality
undeniable
as real as it gets

It must suck to know that people you support are this evil
false ....just as many cons support abortion as liberals and that's as real as it gets
beside most cons could give a shit to what happens after a baby is born ...that kills your whole righteous indignation non sense.
Lie

so fuck off, you vile pile of inhumane garbage. Things like you make me wish hell was real
for psychotics like you it is.

Forum List

Back