Colin Powell just laid a heavy, heavy smackdown on the GOP

[
And we see what kind of a Third World Shit-Hole that parts of the UK are turning into.

No thank you.

We, not you, will determine when we consider ourselves to be "Full-Up", and unwilling to take-in more.

We do not answer to you.

You can offer your backsides to as many Middle Eastern Neanderthals as you like.

We are not bound to follow your lead in such demonstrations of collective stupidity.

As a matter of fact, in matters of so-called Multi-Culturalism, it's decidedly best that we do not follow your lead.

You, on the other hand, are welcome to continue down the path of Cultural Suicide to your little hearts' content.

I hear the mosques and madrassas in Londonistan are particularly inspiring, this time of year.

Enjoy.

The spirits of your English ancestors are rolling over in their graves in disgust with you, their foolish, weakling descendants.

That, or laughing at you from on-high.

Or both.

Fools.

I've been to both the UK and US. There are more parts of the US that look like a shit hole than the UK. You ever been to Detroit? Just so you know, you are already a multi cultural society. You have obviously never been to NY, Miami, Dallas, Philly, LA, San Francisco. I could go on.

However, I bet you're right at home in Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Richmond, Montgomery. Again, I could go on.

...I've been to both the UK and US. There are more parts of the US that look like a shit hole than the UK. You ever been to Detroit?...
Probably has something to do with the idea that your total landmass isn't much bigger than a couple of large Western ranches bolted together.

...Just so you know, you are already a multi cultural society. You have obviously never been to NY, Miami, Dallas, Philly, LA, San Francisco. I could go on...
Yeah... one part greasy Middle Eastern Neanderthal, nine hundred parts Respectable Folk.

...However, I bet you're right at home in Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Richmond, Montgomery. Again, I could go on.
Nahhhhh...more like suburban Chicago... where we laugh at silly little English Multi-Culti debutante twits...

Last edited:
Gartner: Colin Powell says he used insecure email during State Department tenure; Oh and we should vote out Congress

During his keynote address at Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit he told the 3,400 in attendance that he had two computers on his desk, one the official secure computer – “clunky and difficult to use” – and the other a laptop with a phone line and modem that he used exclusively for his AOL account.

. “The first thing we should do is vote out Congress. I’ve never seen anything like this in 40 years,” he says. He compared Congress to the founding fathers. “They wrote a constitution in three months. We can’t pass a budget for six years.”

He says states should stop gerrymandering congressional districts so there is a real chance that entrenched members can be voted out.
“Hold them accountable. Only we the people can do that,” he says.

Immigrants are a strength of America that ought to be better appreciated for their energy and innovation. His parents were immigrants.

He also praised public education, noting that he went through public schools and college in New York. “It cost me nothing,” he says.
------------------------------------------------
Partisan Spin on Clinton’s Emails

The IG report, however, said that Powell’s representative told the State Department in 2015 that he did not retain any work-related emails. So Powell was “asked to provide whatever e-mails he retained,” and he responded.

“In March 2015, former Secretary Powell’s representative advised that while former Secretary Powell used a personal email account during his tenure as Secretary of State, he did not retain those emails or make printed copies.”

--------------------------

What a fucking double standard. Clinton provided over 30,000 emails. Powell provided none. Right wingers will say the rules were rewritten AFTER Powell left office, but we know the rules were rewritten two years AFTER Mrs. Clinton left office.

----------------------------

Gartner: Colin Powell says he used insecure email during State Department tenure; Oh and we should vote out Congress

(Referring to using a private email account, Powell said)
“The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

---------------------------------

Presumably, Mrs. Clinton is part of "everybody".

Republicans knew all this stuff. That's why the GOP in congress are swine. That's why Powell says: VOTE THEM OUT!

YES, Colin Powell also received classified info on his server, but as in Hillary's instance the same thing happened. Documents that they received were marked classified long after they received them.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Now you tell a Reich winger this, and they'll say that Hillary Clinton is running for President, Colin Powell isn't. That's their lame excuse.

I am glad Colin Powell has brought this up and admitted it. It shows he has good character, and is as tired of the Reich wing, and their idiotic conspiracy theories as much as I am.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

And this was who the Tea Party aka Reich wing was defending not that long ago.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
Probably has something to do with the idea that your total landmass isn't much bigger than a couple of large Western ranches bolted together.

Yeah... one part greasy Middle Eastern Neanderthal, nine hundred parts Respectable Folk.

Nahhhhh...more like suburban Chicago... where we laugh at silly little English Multi-Culti debutante twits...

So you only count people from the ME as making up the multi part of cultural. So there are not swathes of Central and South Americans living in NY or Miami or Dallas. Africans? East Indians and those from the Near east like China?

I don't mind the English....

Forum List

Back