Colin Powell: GOP Holds 'Dark Vein Of Intolerance'

where does the rw'er tinyd find this stuff :dunno:

You don't remember these? Good grief!

Do you remember Harry Belafonte calling General Colin Powell a house ******? It was outrageous.

Belafonte won't back down from Powell House ****** reference

By Sinclere Lee

NEW YORK (BNW) -- Singer Harry Belafonte is holding his ground and on Tuesday refused to back down from his remarks last week calling Secretary of State Colin Powell a house ****** in the Bush administration. Belafonte said his problems are not with the man but with the policies Powell is supporting.

"I like Colin Powell, I like his West Indian background, I like his intellect, I like a lot of things that he does and his style. What is at fault here is a policy that's taking this country to hell," Belafonte said on CNN's "Larry King Live," referencing the Bush administration's push to go to war with Iraq.

In an interview on San Diego radio station KFMB-AM last Tuesday, Belafonte compared Powell to a plantation slave who moves into the slave owner's house and says only things that will please his master.

"There's an old saying," Belafonte said in that interview. "In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and there were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him."

Black News

But wait, there's more....

Belafonte said his views also apply to National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice.

And he’s right! That stupid bitch is Aunt Jemima in the way she sucks-up behind Bush’s ass at every chance she gets. She is a disgrace to Black women in this country, and it’s regretable that Black women are not giving her hell.

Belafonte called upon Powell and Rice and other Black people in positions of power to use their platforms "to speak out about the ill-advised policies" of the Bush administration.

"The idea that you work in the house of the master is almost in itself its own opportunity to do some mischief and make a difference, but when you are in that place and you help perpetuate the master's policy that perpetuates oppression and pain for many others, then something has to be said about it," Belafonte said. "And the master in this instance, of course, was the president of the United States."

Black News

Double fuck Colin Powell. "My party is full of racists". Wow. Triple fuck him. What an asshole.

He really should become a Democrat. Pardon my french but this really pisses me off when some one can label the party he supposedly is still a member of racist; blatant condemnation it's unreal to me.

Why don't you have this level of vitriol for the people in your party who perpetuate the racist stereotypes?

Instead you DEFEND them, but bash and attack those that call your party out.

When will you folks put down the shovels and stop digging?

Why don't you have this level of vitriol for the people in your party who perpetuate the racist stereotypes? (Al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, Shelia lee Jackson, Charlie rangel, ect ect ect)

Fuckin Hypocrite

shucking and jiving
noun, Slang.
misleading or deceptive talk or behavior, as to give a false impression.

Shuck and jive | Define Shuck and jive at Dictionary.com
So, so, so disengenous.

"“Shucking and jiving” have long been words used as a negative assessment of African Americans, along the lines of a “foot shufflin’ Negro.”"
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuckin'_and_jivin'

Who is defending racism? I'm not. But I'm sick to death of these blanket condemnations.

If Powell truly feels that his party is full of racists he should cross the floor and become a Democrat.

Because Sununu criticized Obama's performance in the first debate as lazy, Powell sees it as racist.

He's nuts.
Then you simply weren't listening...you're just reacting...as usual.

General Powell sited specifics. He cited the quotes that many people deem racist, he cited quotes from specific people in the party that spewed incindiary things.

It was no blanket...he's attacking the racism...and those that are attempting to use racism to get a certain base riled up.

That is what you should be riling against. Not those, like General Powell, who's fighting the more radical element in your party.

If you really had any sense or credibility at all, you'd be JOINING General Powell, not FIGHTING him.

Seriously.

For Colin Powell to take the word "lazy" used by Sununu to describe Obama's lack luster performance in the first debate and redefine "lazy" into "shiftless ******" boggles the mind.

It's nuts. It's bullshit. It's wrong.
Historically the word "lazy" when referenced to black people, particularly by white people, particularly by white people in power, has a racist connotation. That you don't or refuse to see that is what truly boggles the mind.

yeah right, you people turned on Lieberman like rabid dogs, that's why he left

He ran in a Democratic Primary as a Democrat and LOST. That's when he reconstituted himself as an "independent". You can keep trying to re-write history, but someone else wrote the actual history down before you tried to change it.

Lieberman Defeated in Democratic Primary

Your Party turned against Joe because he supported Bush on Iraq

We all fucking saw it
So now you people ADMIT that the Iraq War was a war driven completely and totally by Bush and the Republicans...when the argument suits you huh?

OK....got it.

Last edited:

shucking and jiving
noun, Slang.
misleading or deceptive talk or behavior, as to give a false impression.

Shuck and jive | Define Shuck and jive at Dictionary.com
So, so, so disengenous.

"“Shucking and jiving” have long been words used as a negative assessment of African Americans, along the lines of a “foot shufflin’ Negro.”"
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuckin'_and_jivin'

Historically the word "lazy" when referenced to black people, particularly by white people, particularly by white people in power, has a racist connotation. That you don't or refuse to see that is what truly boggles the mind.

He ran in a Democratic Primary as a Democrat and LOST. That's when he reconstituted himself as an "independent". You can keep trying to re-write history, but someone else wrote the actual history down before you tried to change it.

Lieberman Defeated in Democratic Primary

Your Party turned against Joe because he supported Bush on Iraq

We all fucking saw it
So now you people ADMIT that the Iraq War was a war driven completely and totally by Bush and the Republicans...when the argument suits you huh?

OK....got it.

Did yuo write a Wiki article about shucking and jiving and have it pulled for shucking and jiving?

One word for Colin Powell: Traitor.
Traitor to WHO? The American People or to the Republican Party?

And traitor WHEN? When he was peddling Bush's lies about Iraq or when he's calling out the Republican Party for their racist tendencies?

Colin Powell: GOP Holds 'Dark Vein Of Intolerance'

January 15, 2013

Conspirapricks!!!

"On the morning of Dec. 14, Rosen had just finished feeding his cats when he saw six small children "sitting in a neat semicircle" at the end of his driveway.

Rosen took the four girls and two boys—students of slain teacher Victoria Soto—into his home, gave them toys and comforted them while he tried to reach their parents."

Gun_nut29.jpg

Double fuck Colin Powell. "My party is full of racists". Wow. Triple fuck him. What an asshole.

He really should become a Democrat. Pardon my french but this really pisses me off when some one can label the party he supposedly is still a member of racist; blatant condemnation it's unreal to me.

Why don't you have this level of vitriol for the people in your party who perpetuate the racist stereotypes?

When will you folks put down the shovels and stop digging?

Why don't you have this level of vitriol for the people in your party who perpetuate the racist stereotypes? (Al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, Shelia lee Jackson, Charlie rangel, ect ect ect)

Fuckin Hypocrite
Please present some quotes from these people.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back