Colin Kapernick

Wrong again. If millionaire NFL players want to protest "Racial Inequality" then they need to go rent out a park and kneel and protest inequality to their heart's content. Do not subject Americans who have paid a weeks salary to watch you PLAY to a show of disrespect.

Yet you responded to him.

I realize rationality isn't everybody's long suit, but if you were actually ignoring him, you wouldn't have responded.

I had a woman on another board who must have announced to me a dozen times that she had me on ignore. I always found it amusing how it never dawned on her how silly that made her look.
GFY, Dog. Get on topic.

No one takes orders from you, bitch.
Truly no need to be rude. The comment wasn't made to you, because you aren't trolling. So it might be appropriate for you to ignore it, eh?
Are you running for the award as top hypocrite or something.

You tell people to go fuck themselves and then whine about rudeness?

I swear, all you extremist regressive a all seem to follow the same play book.

Since lefties think anything they say is appropriate and should be accepted, they don't consider it rude.
Exactly.

These are not thinking individuals , they are simply mindless warriors all marching in lock step. They are no different than the most zealous bible thumpers insisting the world is just 6000 years old.

No, it's about claimed police brutality and inequality.

its damn sure NOT about anything Trump and his idiot drones imagine its about.

I stated what it's about. CLAIMS of something.
The OP, though, isn't about whether BLM has a valid beef. It is about Trump's fans turning it into an issue about patriotism. Long leap there, from six guys quietly protesting, to suddenly the country inflamed about respect for the flag and how they should be FORCED to salute. Where did the protest about police brutality go? Completely underwater now, and the protesters being pressured to stop because of an argument that has nothing to do with the initial protest.
just curious do you think all cops are bad? just wondering where you draw your line. what percentage if not all.
So I just put up a post reminding folks of the OP topic and you completely ignored it. So I'm ignoring this.
funny old woman, I thought this was about colin kaepernick, isn't his thing injustice? So ask where you stand on his accusation and I'm off topic. funny shit old woman

Wrong again. If millionaire NFL players want to protest "Racial Inequality" then they need to go rent out a park and kneel and protest inequality to their heart's content. Do not subject Americans who have paid a weeks salary to watch you PLAY to a show of disrespect.
Or, at the bare-ass minimum, tell us WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT in exchange for ending the America shitting.
:dunno:

Police brutality and racial inequality was the ORIGINAL REASON Kaperinic took a knee in 2016.

Lie, Spin, bitch ... Trump is too damn stupid to be truthful - his idiot drones are too damn stupid to do anything but kiss his ass. Total confusion leading to horseshit rants for the wrong reasons.

Police brutality. And racial inequality. That's what demonstrations during the national anthem are about!

That's what Colin Kaepernick knelt for last year, long before Trump was in office. Kaepernick was never specifically protesting about Trump. Heck, Kaepernick had harsh words for Hillary Clinton, too. His protest was about African-Americans getting shot by police officers, profiled by law enforcement and labeled as dangerous thugs by society. That's a crisis that predates the Trump presidency by decades.

Kaepernick's message was initially distorted, garbled and repurposed by those who specialize in distorting, garbling and repurposing any messages they don't want to hear. The get the hell out of my countrycrowd has always been too dedicated to being part of the problem, dating back to the civil rights movement, to listen to the likes of Kaepernick. But plenty of other athletes and activists understood Kaepernick's cause and rallied to it.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2735093-have-we-lost-sight-of-what-colin-kaepernick-was-really-protesting-for

Worth noting here that most RWnuts don't have a problem with police brutality against people of color.

I have a problem when thugs act like thugs then get pissed when police treat them like thugs. If you don't want to be treated like a thug, don't act like one.

I have a problem with police brutality. I don't agree that what you call brutal fits the definition as I have explained.

Interesting how you don't seem to have a problem with police treating white people in a manner you consider brutal. Or is it that you think white people deserve it?
how many unarmed white guys have police killed?

k
BLM has certainly made it's points known. They are openly discussed all over this country. You can probably even Google stuff, if you want.
I want the NFL kneeling pussies to state their demands. I want it from the fucking horse's mouth!!!
Why is everyone and their uncle kneeling right now? Even Stevie Wonder and a congresswoman? It's not about BLM's demands. It's about saying FY to Trump for calling CK and the other 5 NFL players who had been taking a knee sons of bitches and saying they should be fired for their protest. Trump deemed it an attack on patriotism. Until then, it WAS a protest by a few players who felt they could not salute a flag that symbolizes a country that treats them unfairly. Now it's a circus about loving your country blah blah blah blah blah. Not about the police brutality. Clever how that worked, huh?
funny how the mayor of Chicago doesn't believe in someone's free speech. where's the outrage?

Emanuel says two kneeling cops caught between principles 'in conflict'

"Mayor Rahm Emanuel acknowledged Tuesday that two uniformed Chicago Police officers photographed “taking a knee” in a police station lobby were caught between principles “in conflict”: the need to build community relations and the ban on making political statements while in uniform.

But Emanuel said he supports the Chicago Police Department’s decision to reprimand the two officers."

you stupid fking demolosers can't even all get on the same page bwa hahahahahahahahaha

RW dopes are still bitching about the wrong scenario for the wrong reasons. Actual facts mean absolutely nothing to them or their tiny little minds.

TOTALLY PATHETIC.

seven pages later and they're still left standing in the dark .. poor little simpletons - nobody's fault but their own.

Police brutality and racial inequality was the ORIGINAL REASON Kaperinic took a knee in 2016.

Lie, Spin, bitch ... Trump is too damn stupid to be truthful - his idiot drones are too damn stupid to do anything but kiss his ass. Total confusion leading to horseshit rants for the wrong reasons.

Police brutality. And racial inequality. That's what demonstrations during the national anthem are about!

That's what Colin Kaepernick knelt for last year, long before Trump was in office. Kaepernick was never specifically protesting about Trump. Heck, Kaepernick had harsh words for Hillary Clinton, too. His protest was about African-Americans getting shot by police officers, profiled by law enforcement and labeled as dangerous thugs by society. That's a crisis that predates the Trump presidency by decades.

Kaepernick's message was initially distorted, garbled and repurposed by those who specialize in distorting, garbling and repurposing any messages they don't want to hear. The get the hell out of my countrycrowd has always been too dedicated to being part of the problem, dating back to the civil rights movement, to listen to the likes of Kaepernick. But plenty of other athletes and activists understood Kaepernick's cause and rallied to it.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2735093-have-we-lost-sight-of-what-colin-kaepernick-was-really-protesting-for

Worth noting here that most RWnuts don't have a problem with police brutality against people of color.

I have a problem when thugs act like thugs then get pissed when police treat them like thugs. If you don't want to be treated like a thug, don't act like one.

I have a problem with police brutality. I don't agree that what you call brutal fits the definition as I have explained.

Interesting how you don't seem to have a problem with police treating white people in a manner you consider brutal. Or is it that you think white people deserve it?

Plenty.

Who the fuck is Kaperinic?

Plenty.

Plenty.
then there are more murderers than we know about?

k
BLM has certainly made it's points known. They are openly discussed all over this country. You can probably even Google stuff, if you want.
I want the NFL kneeling pussies to state their demands. I want it from the fucking horse's mouth!!!
Why is everyone and their uncle kneeling right now? Even Stevie Wonder and a congresswoman? It's not about BLM's demands. It's about saying FY to Trump for calling CK and the other 5 NFL players who had been taking a knee sons of bitches and saying they should be fired for their protest. Trump deemed it an attack on patriotism. Until then, it WAS a protest by a few players who felt they could not salute a flag that symbolizes a country that treats them unfairly. Now it's a circus about loving your country blah blah blah blah blah. Not about the police brutality. Clever how that worked, huh?
funny how the mayor of Chicago doesn't believe in someone's free speech. where's the outrage?

"Mayor Rahm Emanuel acknowledged Tuesday that two uniformed Chicago Police officers photographed “taking a knee” in a police station lobby were caught between principles “in conflict”: the need to build community relations and the ban on making political statements while in uniform.

But Emanuel said he supports the Chicago Police Department’s decision to reprimand the two officers."

you stupid fking demolosers can't even all get on the same page bwa hahahahahahahahaha
and your congress is doing better ? lol

Plenty.

Plenty.

What?

k

and your congress is doing better ? lol
my congress? I voted for trump. the congress was there. they suck, they are the reason I voted in trump fk them all. either party.

Who the fuck is Kaperinic?
no one.

Plenty.

Plenty.
what?

Plenty.

Plenty.

What?
don't hear too much about the cops that kill unarmed white guys

Plenty.

its your constitutional right do and say nothing about it ... would you protest if someone made you take a stand about unarmed whites being killed by cops?

Plenty.

Plenty.

What?
talk to your media. I know I don't know any of the black folks that are killed until it happens and is reported. we don't have osmosis.

Plenty.

its your constitutional right do and say nothing about it ... would you protest if someone made you take a stand about unarmed whites being killed by cops?
who is forcing anyone to do anything like that? please enlighten us how you just got there.

Plenty.

Plenty.

What?

Just because someone was unarmed doesn't mean they were unjustly killed. Take Michael Brown, had he not tried to take a cop's gun, he'd still be alive.

Forum List

Back