Meet this actual citizen who faces 20 years in prison

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Recall in the Constitution, supposedly you have a right to protest. Does it name what you can protest? Does the constitution tell you that you can end up in prison when Democrats are in charge?

You are not being told the truth by the Democrats or in fact the Media.

The media and the Democrats proudly protested Trump. But if you recall, nobody was jailed for protesting Trump. Nobody. We have had around a thousand who protested Biden. Think before you vote for any Democrat.

To protect your freedom, watch this video.

Recall in the Constitution, supposedly you have a right to protest. Does it name what you can protest? Does the constitution tell you that you can end up in prison when Democrats are in charge?

The media and the Democrats proudly protested Trump. But if you recall, nobody was jailed for protesting Trump. Nobody. We have had around a thousand who protested Biden. Think before you vote for any Democrat.

It wasn't a protest.

Like every other criminal this guy made a poor decision and now must pay the consequences.

Get over it.

Storming the Capitol, trying to kidnap legislatures, trying to hang the VP... all because your orange douchebag lost the election?

Yeah, that will get you sentenced to a long prison term. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

The right to protest does not include assault or property destruction.

He isn't being prosecuted for the protest. It was the illegal shit he DID while protesting that may get him 20 years.

He isn't being prosecuted for the protest. It was the illegal shit he DID while protesting that may get him 20 years.
Why do you believe this nonsense story?

Have you been inside the Capitol in DC? I have been there. I did not see a single sign banning visiting it to protest. Not one.

Remember when Chuck Schumer had a fit at the Supreme Court that day? Why isn't he in prison for threatening the justices?

Why do you believe this nonsense story?

Have you been inside the Capitol in DC? I have been there. I did not see a single sign banning visiting it to protest. Not one.

Remember when Chuck Schumer had a fit at the Supreme Court that day? Why isn't he in prison for threatening the justices?

I dare say that if you walk into the Capitol bldg, and tried to just walk into private offices, you would be stopped.

I dare say that if you walk into the Capitol bldg, and tried to just walk into private offices, you would be stopped.
Those are public offices. Where are those private offices you imagine I would walk into?

Those are public offices. Where are those private offices you imagine I would walk into?

And this Ladies and Gentlemen, is how some children can claim persecution.

This is the sort of fellow who gets pulled over for speeding and angrily tells the cops he pays their salaries and they work for him.

I didn’t watch the whole video. I quit after a minute. Why? The first dolt didn’t understand what a Plea Bargain was. He wanted the Felony Trial. He got what he wanted. And now he has to deal with the consequences of his choices. In grown up land we call this being an adult. You know. Dealing with the consequences of your actions.

Obviously their Momma’s never once told them about beds you make being the beds you lay in.

Bill Clinton understood the idea of a Plea Bargain. He took one on his way out of the White House. Why? He wanted to avoid an indictment and trial.

But this fellow was too smart for that, and he got what he wanted. I quit watching the whiners then.

You are not in charge in the Capitol, sweet cheeks. Does not matter what you think the rules should be.
How the hell does that disjointed talk have to do with what I said?

"Those are public offices. Where are those private offices you imagine I would walk into?"

And this Ladies and Gentlemen, is how some children can claim persecution.

This is the sort of fellow who gets pulled over for speeding and angrily tells the cops he pays their salaries and they work for him.

I didn’t watch the whole video. I quit after a minute. Why? The first dolt didn’t understand what a Plea Bargain was. He wanted the Felony Trial. He got what he wanted. And now he has to deal with the consequences of his choices. In grown up land we call this being an adult. You know. Dealing with the consequences of your actions.

Obviously their Momma’s never once told them about beds you make being the beds you lay in.

Bill Clinton understood the idea of a Plea Bargain. He took one on his way out of the White House. Why? He wanted to avoid an indictment and trial.

But this fellow was too smart for that, and he got what he wanted. I quit watching the whiners then.
To stay totally ignorant, just keep doing what you did above.

To stay totally ignorant, just keep doing what you did above.

Actually. When I was a kid we used to understand such things. Later the lesson was popularized most succinctly. Fuck around and find out.

That was our lives back in the old days. You fucked around, got hurt, and learned there were consequences to your actions.

BB Gun wars were fun, but inevitably someone was going to be there with a pocket knife trying to dig one out of the skin.

But I digress. The point is that actions have consequences. The idiot I watched who was first up. He had a chance to walk away with a slap on the wrist and a minor misdemeanor on his record. No real problems for his future. Instead he stubbornly refused, convinced he was right. He fucked around, and now he is outraged that he is finding out.

That is hilarious to me. I don’t know if his lawyer didn’t explain it to him. Or if he just ignored his lawyers explanation. I suspect it is the latter. However, he made his decision. Now he has to live with it.

What I find most hilarious. Is the same people who mock Black Families with the phrase didn’t do nothing. Are the same ones screaming that about the January 6th Insurgents. We probably have a thousand threads how they didn’t do nothing.

They tried out FAFO and they didn’t like it.

Let me test you. How many times have you been inside that Capitol building in DC?

I have been in the building several times. But it was an invited tour.

That does not change the fact that the offices can be closed or tourists barred.

Forum List

Back