Col Douglas MacGregor Alleges US Special Forces Went into Gaza and “Were Shot to Pieces, Took Heavy Losses, I Understand”

If a US special forces unit went into Gaza and were "shot to pieces" as you say, families would have had to be notified and it would be splashed all over the news. Until that happens, I'm not going to jump onboard as a believer of the story.
I know for a fact that special forces have left their families to be deployed, once again in the middle east.
Some veterans are so tired of middle east sand that they will end their 20 year careers at 20 rather than re-upping for more years; only to be sent to the middle again, again and again.
I know guys that have done 7 and 8 tours of iraq and aphganistan. Now they gotta go back again.

It's no secret that our military under Joe Biden has been decimated and no longer an effective force. Gen. Milley and Austin in their verve of "Wokeness" have resulted in less re-enlistments and less enlistments of recruits.
I served...my brother served.

My father served.

His brother served.

My Mother's brother served.

My Grandfather served.

My Great-Grandfather served.

We're back into the late 1800s now.

But that military tradition ended with my brother and I.

The military leadership is as broken as the country...and we both discouraged our children from entering military service.

We've done our part. Let the Woke carry the burden for awhile.

God bless our troops.
With his win record being even worse than yours, I think you need to find some decent fighting troops , up to date equipment and real money .

With over 170 US military Terrorist missions , you ought to be able to put up a far better performance if you consolidate your resources .

Perhaps our guys could help you out .

I served...my brother served.

My father served.

His brother served.

My Mother's brother served.

My Grandfather served.

My Great-Grandfather served.

We're back into the late 1800s now.

But that military tradition ended with my brother and I.

The military leadership is as broken as the country...and we both discouraged our children from entering military service.

We've done our part. Let the Woke carry the burden for awhile.

Forum List

Back