Kramartorsk Missile Rips US Special Forces To Shreds

I always think of Kiermaier as a Tampa Bay Ray, keep forgetting he is in Toronto.

Oh but there is a shortage of Kremlin trolls?

You are talking about Litwin? He is the only really prolific pro-Ukraine poster left. He posts mostly tweets from Eastern European MP's or PM's, I see nothing wrong with that.

Or toomuchtime? He posts articles and opinion pieces, but he doesn't try to hide the sources, and it is all properly attributed.

The Kremlin stooges pile on both of them like pigs for it.

There is NOTHING either of them have posted that would compare to what I can put up here. Not even close.
Litwin has hated Putler since at least 2011. Idk what his deal is, but I know he does not like Uncle Pooty Poot and hasn't for a long time.

Nah, she's one of yours. Younger than you, but she also received her secondary/post-secondary education after 1991.

There is another group that I am somewhat familiar with, but I think neither of you are part of that group. That is the children of Russian expats living in the west. They are western-educated, but didn't fit in well in western schools, and tend to have an idealized view of the USSR.

Lucy has no real grasp of life in western countries, just a caricature view, so I exclude that possibility. She is just a mynah bird, playing the role as directed by her "team leader".
Hrmm..

Litwin has hated Putler since at least 2011. Idk what his deal is, but I know he does not like Uncle Pooty Poot and hasn't for a long time.
I can't speak for Litwin, but the dislike for Russia is not unusual in the Balts. Long history there...

Well, what gives her away as a Russian spy then? I can trace some slavic influence in Ringo's or Esay's posts, to say nothing of your shit eating friend's, but she seems to sound quite authentic to me. I may be wrong though, I'm not an English speaker myself. What do you say?
There is another character on this forum. Silver Cat . I'll bet he is your compatriot. But he always denies that.

I almost sure that Ringo is an asset. Moreover, I think that at least two different persons write under this username.

I think that at least two different persons write under this username.
Meaning? He goes to bed and his twin brother takes over so as to not interrupt the cash flow from his secret service bosses?
My oh my!
para bellum says Luisa is playing the role as directed by her "team leader", you are saying that Ringo is an asset while Silver Cat is a compatriot all of a sudden, which, something tells me, is not a good thing either.
You can't trust anyone in this cruel world these days.

Last edited:
Meaning? He goes to bed and his twin brother takes over so as to not interrupt the cash flow from his secret service bosses?
My oh my!
para bellum says Luisa is playing the role as directed by her "team leader", you are saying that Ringo is an asset while Silver Cat is a compatriot all of a sudden, which, something tells me, is not a good thing either.
No twin brother. A group of people work under a common account.

Yeah, I can't trust a bunch of Russians who pose themselves as something they are not.

If Ringo and Silver Cat are trying to pass for posters with no Russian ancestry they are doing a pretty lousy job because they don't make the slightest effort to hide the fact they can read cyrillic and are fluent in Russian.

If Ringo and Silver Cat are trying to pass for posters with no Russian ancestry they are doing a pretty lousy job because they don't make the slightest effort to hide the fact they can read cyrillic and are fluent in Russian.
You know, some people study foreign languages. And there is nothing complicated in cyrillic. 33 signs, some of them are same with Latin ones.

My oh my!
Particularly people with school child imaginations and low IQs -- like Part Bollocks -- who spend so much of their time calling out others that it increasingly smells of someone who "protesteth too much" .The only thing that slightly irritates Luiza is that anybody would seriously imagine that I could have a team leader -- a bit like suggesting that Atilla or Genghis secretly took orders . Part Bollocks ,as we say, when faced with a half wit .

Anyway , forgetting the likely distraction tactic employed by Part Bollocks consider this
Two generals, up to 50 officers and up to 20 mercenaries and advisers were eliminated in Kramatorsk as a result of the strike on the temporary deployment point of the AFU
It is also reported that the losses of the AFU during the day amounted to up to 530 servicemen killed and wounded in the Donetsk direction (SMO Zone).
There were many American flags witnessed on helmets, including various patches from American units like the Rangers and Screaming Eagles.

Anyway , forgetting the likely distraction tactic employed by Part Bollocks consider this

There were many American flags witnessed on helmets, including various patches from American units like the Rangers and Screaming Eagles.
AFU and SNAFU somewhat rhyme. Is there a reason, maybe?

What is the names of these generals? Zaluzhniy and Budanov again?

The amazing thing in that war is that an outright nazi entity was attacked preemptive by others for the first time in history. This is progress. And now the victims, of course. Why, did people think it would pass by itself?

Yeah... Cuz the US has never taken out civies, including children, in their attacks against enemies...

Whatever war crime was done from whomever in this world here - this is not able to be an excuse for new war crimes. I hope the Ukrainians are still not tired to document every single war crime. Justice is not only an empty phrase. We will see.

Last edited:
The amazing thing in that war is that an outright nazi entity was attacked preemptive by others for the first time in history. This is progress.

A "preemptive strike" is the same like an agressive war. This "doctrine" which also George W. Bush used was wrong in the war of the USA against the Iraq of Saddam Husein and it is also wrong in Putins war against the Ukraine.

And now the victims, of course.

Of course? What have the Ukrainians now to do in your form of anti-logic? To bomb down a hospital in Mosow with the wrong excuse a Russian soldier is a patient there? Or should they bomb down only a kindergarden (soldier has a child there) or a cozy beer garden (soldier drank a beer there) or ...

Why, did people think it would pass by itself?

Putins regime will not pass by itself - this is clear. Russians will have to kill the "System Putin" with or without Putin. If without send him please to the international court. The judges there like to speak with him.

Last edited:
What is the names of these generals? Zaluzhniy and Budanov again?
Zaluzhny has just come back from the dead and I have no idea where he has been -- at one time I thought he would link up with Moscow to get rid of the Midget and act as nominal head until elections took place .Seems unlikely now . Budanov is back from serious injury and that crazy lunatic ( head of Kyiv intelligence) makes Prigozhin look quiet , reserved and polite .His appearance is even more manic than Priggy .

Forum List

Back