Israeli Genocidists suffering heavy losses

USMB software does not like that URL so we'll try this one just as you posted it:
moonofalabama.org

For the record , i'm for whoever supports humanity , which seems such an argument here

It's really a lot simpler that most realize, leave the women and children out of whatever conflict you're pursuing

Whatever God you hail to is merely an earthly machination otherwise

Understand that, unless one is a psychopath , a hurt and God forbid mortally wounded child before you will keep you up nights, make you question if God exists

One is simply not human otherwise

~S~

Palestine - Occupation Forces Have Serious Losses​

Great to hear that the oppressed Freedom Fighters are removing Isreaeli terrorists in considerable numbers .
Betrand at MoonofAlabama provides his usual best informed summary --- see below .
We can already see that MSM reports supporting the Israeli Child Killers are wildly exaggerated .
Along the lines of the Fake New that we all saw in Ukraine until recently . But where now the continuing obliteration of the UAF is near impossible to cover up any longer .

Looks as though the Allahu Akbars could smash the Israelis if they draw in allies like the Houthi and Hezbollah to give Israel a taste of what they want to hand out .
So read on and admire those freedom Fighters trying to hold up the Israeli mad drive for ethnic cleansing --- to the utter disgust of the rest of the world except that of the greatest terrorist world force , the USeLess who use Israel as their proxy fighters

The Israeli army is slowly recognizing and acknowledging that its enemies are serious fighters:

The resistance is stubborn. It doesn't give up even in areas the Israeli Occupation Forces have claimed to have cleaned:

The occupation forces have relatively high losses, much higher than they admit. Via Haaretz:

IDF Reports 1,593 Wounded Since October 7, but Hospital Data Is Much Higher (archived)

The Health Ministry has counted over 10,000 wounded.

There are likely also more dead soldiers than the occupation forces admit. Some special units, which are generally small, have taken serious hits:

iofcas-s.jpg

bigger
Within a somewhat small but open community it is difficult to hide the real numbers.

How many will there have to be to make the Zionist less bloodthirsty?

So well done and three cheers for those Palestinian Freedom Fighters .
My you are jelly.

For the record , i'm for whoever supports humanity , which seems such an argument here

It's really a lot simpler that most realize, leave the women and children out of whatever conflict you're pursuing

Whatever God you hail to is merely an earthly machination otherwise

Understand that, unless one is a psychopath , a hurt and God forbid mortally wounded child before you will keep you up nights, make you question if God exists

One is simply not human otherwise

~S~

For the record , i'm for whoever supports humanity ,

Writing off the entire muslim world.......

Forum List

Back