Kramartorsk Missile Rips US Special Forces To Shreds

Whatever war crime was done from whomever in this world here - this is not able to be an excuse for new war crimes. I hope the Ukrainians are still not tired to document every single war crime. Justice is not only an empty phrase. We will see.
If you had even the remotest idea what Budanov and his Nazi henchman have perpetrated you would not dare publish such palpable crap . Kramartorsk is just the latest distortion example . Russia executed a brilliant coup killing many top Kyiv military and US "advisors" . The MSM has presented it as an attack on a cafe with dead civilians .

I remember a song from my childhood going something like "Ya cucaracha, ya cucaracha". A song in Spanish I take it, from the times, maybe, when Cuba and the USSR were friends for eternity. Somehow I didn't care then what cucaracha might be, but now that you reminded of it, what is it? A cockroach?

Exactly

If you had even the remotest idea what Budanov and his Nazi henchman have perpetrated you would not dare publish such palpable crap . Kramartorsk is just the latest distortion example . Russia executed a brilliant coup killing many top Kyiv military and US "advisors" . The MSM has presented it as an attack on a cafe with dead civilians .

Eh? A longer time ago I heard the Ukrainians had documented more than 70,000 - seventy thousand !!! - war crimes of Russians in the Ukraine. ... What do you expect to hear from me now?

Last edited:
ZAANGALEWA: Read the intro and then separately the very long and detailed investigation report and then comment . Incidentally ,Mint Press News Report which is independent is universally regarded as left wing .:-
MintPress investigation has found that a host of Western government officials, intelligence agents and assets have been directly involved in intimate collaboration with Nazi groups and individuals since at least 2014. This has included involvement in creating and operating the Nazi-run kill list in Ukraine, which MintPress revealed recently.

While Western media have belatedly been forced to concede that there are Nazi influences in Ukraine, many journalists have insisted that the visible fascist patches on uniforms are only there to troll Russians and that they are insignificant and a gift to Russian propaganda. Still, other journalists admit to asking Ukrainian service members to cover up their Nazi symbols. Yet, as we shall see, this collaboration goes much further.

Last edited:
Names? Every single name please.
Really? Every single one? Go search yourself.

etc.

ZAANGALEWA: Read the intro and then separately the very long and detailed investigation report and then comment . Incidentally ,Mint Press News Report which is independent is universally regarded as left wing .:-

First: Use the "@"-sign in front of my user identification if you like to speak with me.

Second: I don't read senseless pro-Russian bullshit and nonsense war propaganda. The situation is totally clear: The nuclear power Putin started a stupid, senseless and criminal war against Europe in the Ukraine without only a little reason to have to do so. This started also to change the world history. What will be in the end of this process nobody is able to know now - specially also because the whole process exists within a bigger and much longer process in which we reached a level where we are able to solve all problems which are able to be solved with machines. So the most easy solution is to bring Russia into a situation of not-existence - but this price means perhaps also to bring all mankind - and much more worse - perhaps the price is to bring all life into not-existence. And as far as I can see exists nowhere else in our universe life. I fear god will be damned angry if this will happen. And if god becomes angry hell is only a summer vacation.

Faroe_stamp_391_gram_and_grani.jpg

So one more thing is for me totally clear: If the freedom of Europe and the survival of all mankind and all life is the price then I will do something to avoid this possibility - even if this will mean the death of every single Russian. So start to think seriously about to leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday is a good day to do so.

Last edited:

Putin exists - Hitler not.

And the "total war"-inscenation was exactly this: only an inscenation of the Nazis. Only Nazis were there. The analysis of this commenting woman is wrong. She did not even understand what really had happened there although she said somenone told her "Now you have to applaude!".

What Goebbels really said with this "total war"-story was something else. He said: "We know the war is lost". And this was what she felt and was not able to bring in balance with the empty phrases from Goebbels.

You Russians have a similar problem with Putin. Whatever will happen now - if you will lose the war in the Ukraine or if you will win whatever it is what you like to win in the Ukraine - Russia will always lose. There is no other way. The most wise what you are able to do is to leave the Ukraine and to end this war. And you have to change the system "Putin" - because the world is not able to live with such a system in the biggest country of the world.

Last edited:
There are new rallies in Kiev. But this time, people are not asking for relatives, not for ammunition and a proper salary, but just for a place in the cemetery.
F0IwjyPWwAYC7LV

Translation from american:
the US is frustrated with another significant loss of mercenaries and military equipment and amunition provided to the Kiev regime. More frustrations to come, stay tuned!

Forum List

Back